• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Necklace and Charms From Merrill....

In summary, the SO CUTE! necklaces are only available in the director store, and your Cluster members will love the opportunity to earn them. Design your own program or use these ideas for motivating your team to earn the necklace.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
are SO CUTE!! What do you guys think? They're only available in the director store! I'm thinking of making a team challenge, what do you guys think?

Your Cluster members will love the opportunity to earn this shining necklace and charms! Design your own program or use these ideas for motivating your team:
• Reward top performers. Create one or more "traveling necklaces" for your Cluster. Attach the appropriate charms for your top performers, and give to a different achiever each month.
• Recognize milestones. Award the necklace for milestones like 100 Shows or $15,000 career sales. Then award "Top Show," "Top Recruiter" and "Top Sales" charms on a quarterly or annual basis.
• Challenge your team. Issue a challenge, then reward achievers with charms. Team members earn three or more charms to earn another award of your choice.
Order the necklace and charms at the Impressions by Merrill Store. Go to Consultant's Corner > Promoting Your Business > Licensed Merchandise Vendors > Impressions by Merrill.

I'm VERY excited and pleased with them!!!!Only one concern... since Merrill is so unpredictable with their shipping times and getting things accurate, should I be worried about doing this as a recognition program?I really want to because I know my team will FLIP over these necklaces!!!!!Thoughts?

why can't I see these when I follow the directions above?

I can't find them on Merrill's website either!

I can't find them either!:cry:

me neither :cry:

I got the email. I'll see what I can do.

Oh, well... we got the email too. But can't find them on Merrill. This isn't the first time HO announced something at Merrill and it wasn't up on the site right away. :rolleyes:

yeah, I got the email too, and went with the link but nothing.....also searched necklace and nadda!! :confused:

did see them in the email and just can't see this working for my team. I will announce it at the meeting next Monday, who knows, they could surprise me!

They had them in the directors store at Leadership, and I really wanted to order them then, but since they were out of most everything, including catalogs I didn't. Glad to see they finally decided to sell them to us.

1. What is the "New Necklace and Charms From Merrill" collection?

The "New Necklace and Charms From Merrill" collection is a line of customizable necklaces and charms designed by Pampered Chef consultant, Merrill.

2. How do I personalize my necklace and charms?

To personalize your necklace and charms, simply choose from the selection of charms and add them to your necklace. You can also add initials or birthstones for an extra personal touch.

3. Are the necklaces and charms made from high-quality materials?

Yes, the necklaces and charms are made from high-quality materials such as stainless steel and rhodium plating to ensure durability and longevity.

4. Can I add more charms to my necklace after purchase?

Yes, you can add more charms to your necklace at any time. This allows you to continuously personalize your necklace and add new charms that hold meaning to you.

5. Is the "New Necklace and Charms From Merrill" collection only available through Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the collection is exclusively available through Pampered Chef consultants. Contact your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to purchase a necklace and charms from this collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • amy07