• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching 15K Career Sales, New Friends, and More: My Journey with Yahoo!

In summary, the speaker reached the 15K career sales milestone with Yahoo by consistently promoting and selling Pampered Chef products through their platform. They also utilized social media and networking events to reach a larger audience and generate more sales. Some tips for making new friends through the Yahoo platform include actively engaging with other consultants and customers, building genuine relationships, and providing excellent customer service. Working with Yahoo had a significant impact on the speaker's overall career with Pampered Chef, leading to promotions, recognition, and valuable connections. Reaching 15K career sales with Yahoo also comes with benefits such as increased commission rates, recognition from Pampered Chef, and exclusive training and events. Balancing reaching 15K career sales with Yahoo and maintaining a work-life
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay... I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! I closed 6 shows today and I have passed the 15000. in career sales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU GOD for bringing me to this job, this group of glorious cyber friends and OH... THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited???? This completes my 6th month and God keeps blessing me so far beyond what I can even imagine... I came into this casually... led by Him but not knowing what He had planned for me... not only do I have loads of new friends, I have a newfound confidence and I LOVE this job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay... If you are still up... do a happy dance... you can stay seated!
Thanks for sharing my joy!

WoooooHooooo!
bananahuge.gif

Congrats!!!

You are going to LOVE that extra 2%!!!

Congratulations .... What An Achievement!!!!:)

way to go!!!

Woooooo hooooooo!!!!!!!! Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great to be part of a company that recognizes achievement?

WOW - 6 months! Yeah! Good job!

Holy cow you did it in 6 months. You are my hero.

Great Job doing it in 6 months! I did it in 8 months! Way to go!!!:D

WOW, great job, and in 6 mos!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Great job!!!

aaugh.... thanks everyone! I am SO amazed! And it's been such a BLAST! I am praying to attend conference this summer... earned 1/2 of so I certainly cannot pass up a bargain right? :)

that is awesome! way to go!

Related to Reaching 15K Career Sales, New Friends, and More: My Journey with Yahoo!

1. How did you reach the 15K career sales milestone with Yahoo?

I reached the 15K career sales milestone with Yahoo by consistently promoting and selling Pampered Chef products through their platform. I also utilized social media and networking events to reach a larger audience and generate more sales.

2. What are some tips for making new friends through the Yahoo platform?

To make new friends through Yahoo, I recommend actively engaging with other consultants and customers by commenting on their posts, joining Facebook groups, and participating in virtual parties. Building genuine relationships and providing excellent customer service can also lead to new friendships.

3. How did working with Yahoo impact your overall career with Pampered Chef?

Working with Yahoo had a significant impact on my overall career with Pampered Chef. It helped me reach a wider audience and increase my sales, which in turn led to promotions and recognition within the company. It also allowed me to form valuable connections and friendships with other consultants.

4. What are some of the benefits of reaching 15K career sales with Yahoo?

Reaching 15K career sales with Yahoo comes with a variety of benefits, including increased commission rates, recognition from Pampered Chef, and the opportunity to attend exclusive training and events. It also helps to establish you as a leader and expert within the company, which can lead to further career growth.

5. How did you balance reaching 15K career sales with Yahoo and maintaining a work-life balance?

Balancing reaching 15K career sales with Yahoo and maintaining a work-life balance required careful time management and prioritization. I made sure to set aside dedicated work hours, but also made time for self-care and family. It's important to find a balance that works for you and to not overextend yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • SpiritdancerIA