• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Secure Your Stay: Register for the Conference at Sheraton Hotel Today!

In summary, the registration link is activated when you are eligible to register, and unless it's after the online registration deadline, you will have to register on-site. There is another thread that I started about who is going. There is excitement among the participants for the upcoming conference.
mrssyvo
Registration is up- I was unable to get a room at the conference hotel for the entire time I needed it, Since I am staying until Tuesday, so I booked at the Sheraton Hotel, which is near the convention center. I got it for $10 cheaper a night than the conference rate.

LOVE the career-level workshop on Day 2 (HO did that at a couple of National Conferences that I've been to, too). And Belinda Ellsworth is teaching on Day 2 also!

How many cheffers are going?

Should we schedue a meet n greet?

There is another thread that I started about who is going.

I wonder if I'm not able to sign up yet because I'm not "officially" a FD yet. I can go to the registration page but there is nothing to click on.

wadesgirl said:
There is another thread that I started about who is going.

I wonder if I'm not able to sign up yet because I'm not "officially" a FD yet. I can go to the registration page but there is nothing to click on.

THE 10th it is updated--

wadesgirl said:

That's correct. When you are eligible to register, the link will be activated. Unless it's after the online registration deadline - then you'll have to register on-site.

chefann said:
That's correct. When you are eligible to register, the link will be activated. Unless it's after the online registration deadline - then you'll have to register on-site.

It should be official November 1st.

Going with a director in my Cluster. We have our airfare and hotel booked. Would love to have 2 more roomies to share the expense. Anyone looking for a room? We are arriving in Denver on Wed. evening and leaving Sun. morning.
Let me know asap and we will get you added to our room!
Very Excited as I just promoted to FD this month. Maybe a D by Leadership!! That would be awesome!

Would love to get together with some folks from here. I know I am new to CS but this site is awesome! I have obtained some great ideas and information!

What is "Secure Your Stay: Register for the Conference at Sheraton Hotel Today!"?

"Secure Your Stay" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to register for our annual conference, which will be held at the luxurious Sheraton Hotel. This program guarantees your spot at the conference and ensures that you will have a comfortable stay at the Sheraton Hotel.

How do I register for the conference at Sheraton Hotel?

You can register for the conference at Sheraton Hotel by visiting our website and filling out the registration form. You will need to provide your personal information, including your name, contact details, and payment information. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with further details.

What are the benefits of registering for the conference at Sheraton Hotel through "Secure Your Stay"?

By registering for the conference at Sheraton Hotel through "Secure Your Stay," you are guaranteed a spot at the conference and a room at the Sheraton Hotel. Additionally, you will have access to exclusive perks and discounts, such as discounted room rates and early access to conference materials.

Is there a deadline for registering through "Secure Your Stay"?

Yes, the deadline for registering through "Secure Your Stay" is one month before the conference date. This allows us to ensure that all attendees have a comfortable stay at the Sheraton Hotel and that we have accurate numbers for conference materials and activities.

Can I cancel or change my registration for the conference at Sheraton Hotel?

Yes, you can cancel or change your registration for the conference at Sheraton Hotel up until the registration deadline. After the deadline, cancellations and changes may incur a fee. Please refer to our cancellation policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
annew
  • sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies