• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a 4.5 Star Hotel for $99/Night Near the Sheraton with Hotwire!

In summary, the average rating for the 4.5 star hotel offered through Hotwire is 4.5 stars. The $99/night rate for the hotel near the Sheraton is subject to availability and may vary depending on the dates. The amenities included in the hotel near the Sheraton typically include free Wi-Fi, a fitness center, and on-site dining options. However, the specific hotel will not be revealed until after booking. The cancellation policy for the $99/night rate may vary and it is recommended to check before booking or contacting Hotwire's customer service.
cookn' katie
Just used hotwire to get a hotel for conference. It will be a 5/6 block walk to the Sheraton in the morning, but got James Hotel of Chicago for $99 per night. It is a 4.5 star hotel and looks awesome. Since we have no evening parties this year, I don't think it will be a big deal. Just a heads up to check it out.

Thanks. I need to get a hotel and cheaper, since my husband and I will be there for 6 days.

That's a great deal! I've had good experiences with Hotwire in the past. It's always nice to save some money on a hotel, especially for a conference where you're already spending a lot on registration and other expenses. The James Hotel looks really nice too, so it's definitely worth the short walk to the Sheraton. Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to check it out for my next conference.

What is the average rating for the 4.5 star hotel offered through Hotwire?

The average rating for the 4.5 star hotel offered through Hotwire is 4.5 stars. This means that the hotel has received consistently high ratings from previous guests.

Is the $99/night rate for the hotel near the Sheraton available on all dates?

No, the $99/night rate for the hotel near the Sheraton is subject to availability. It is possible that certain dates may be sold out or have a higher rate. We recommend booking as early as possible to secure the best rate.

What amenities are included in the hotel near the Sheraton?

The amenities included in the hotel near the Sheraton may vary, but typically include free Wi-Fi, a fitness center, and on-site dining options. You can find a full list of amenities on the hotel's page on the Hotwire website.

Can I choose the specific hotel when booking through Hotwire?

No, Hotwire works with a variety of hotels in the area and the specific hotel will not be revealed until after booking. However, you can select the star rating and general location of the hotel to help narrow down your options.

Is there a cancellation policy for the $99/night rate?

The cancellation policy for the $99/night rate may vary depending on the specific hotel and dates booked. We recommend checking the cancellation policy before booking or contacting Hotwire's customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
melissab771
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
merego
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings