• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the cutoff date for Career Club?

In summary, the "Cutoff Date for Career Club" is the deadline for consultants to meet sales and recruiting goals in order to achieve Career Club status for the following year. The date varies each year but is typically at the end of September or beginning of October, as announced by Pampered Chef at the beginning of the calendar year. Consultants cannot join Career Club after the Cutoff Date and must wait until the next year if they do not meet the requirements. Achieving Career Club status comes with exclusive perks and benefits, including special recognition, rewards, and training opportunities. Progress towards Career Club can be tracked through the Career Club dashboard on the Pampered Chef account.
Flamingo
Gold Member
Does anybody know what the cutoff date for Career Club is?? I thought it was May 30th but am hoping it is June 30th!!! HELP!:eek:

Last edited:
It is May 31st the same as TPC

Boo-Hoo :(
I was hoping I had it wrong. I missed career club by about 200 bucks!
Oh well, next year!

Missed it also.... by about $1000 for the $50,000 mark. Boo Hoo to me also....

Andrea, let's cry together!!

:( BOO HOO:( http://www.smileyhut.com

All better now!

I missed it by $772. Can I cry with you guys?:cry:

cry away!!!!

*now get over it and aim for 100,000 next year :)

Koolotus said:
cry away!!!!

*now get over it and aim for 100,000 next year :)

Great Attitude!!! I missed the 100,000 ( I made 50,000 last year) by a small amount as well - but since I am not going this year to NC - its ok -Next year I will enjoy the 100,000 table AND my name at HO!!!!! Lets do it ladies!

I was bummmed. I missed the 50,000 but a couple thousand. I guess there's always next year...

1. What is the "Cutoff Date for Career Club"?

The "Cutoff Date for Career Club" is the deadline for consultants to meet certain sales and recruiting goals in order to achieve Career Club status for the following year.

2. When is the Cutoff Date for Career Club?

The Cutoff Date for Career Club varies each year, but it is typically at the end of September or beginning of October. The exact date is announced by Pampered Chef at the beginning of the calendar year.

3. Can I still join Career Club after the Cutoff Date?

No, the Cutoff Date is the final deadline for consultants to achieve Career Club status for the following year. If you do not meet the requirements by this date, you will not be eligible for Career Club until the next year.

4. What are the benefits of achieving Career Club status?

Career Club members receive exclusive perks such as special recognition, rewards, and training opportunities. It is also a great way to boost your business and reach your goals.

5. How can I track my progress towards Career Club?

You can track your progress by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your Career Club dashboard. This will show you your current sales and recruiting numbers and how close you are to achieving Career Club status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Nut
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow