• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Cut off Date for X-Mas Shipping?

In summary, the order cut off date for Christmas shipping varies depending on location and shipping method, with a recommended date of December 10th. Placing an order after the cut off date is possible, but not guaranteed to arrive in time. Expedited shipping options are available at an additional cost, and some items may have shipping restrictions. Changing the shipping address after placing an order may result in a delay in delivery.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Curious if we know what the cutoff date is for standard shipping to arrive by X-Mas. Wasn't sure if that info was available yet or not... TIA!:chef:

Haven't seen anything yet.

Good question! I had someone last night as me that very question.

Hmph. I made holiday promotional postcards today on vistaprint and can't order them yet b/c I don't know what the shipping cut off date is! I'll call home office tomorrow and see what they say.

And people claim I start talking about Christmas too early. ;)

Ha ha!! :D

It's usually posted in the November newsletter.

chefann said:
It's usually posted in the November newsletter.
Yes, that. And it's usually around the 10th-15th of December, depending on what day of the week Christmas falls.

I usually tell people who ask before we have a definite date that it's best to order by the first week in December, just to be safe.

If you really want a particular date, count 10 business days backward. 5 business days for processing of the order (since that's HO's max), and 5 business days for shipping. That would make it December 11th.

NooraK said:
If you really want a particular date, count 10 business days backward. 5 business days for processing of the order (since that's HO's max), and 5 business days for shipping. That would make it December 11th.

Which sounds about right from past years. I think last years cut off was the 12th.

oh thank goodness!! i just ordered my christmas postcards and i told them to order by the 10th. ya i can still use them!

What is the order cut off date for Christmas shipping?

The order cut off date for Christmas shipping varies depending on your location and shipping method. It is recommended to place your order by December 10th to ensure delivery by Christmas.

Can I still order after the cut off date?

Yes, you can still place an order after the cut off date, but there is no guarantee that it will arrive in time for Christmas. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to avoid any delays.

Do I need to pay extra for expedited shipping?

Yes, expedited shipping options are available at an additional cost. Please check our website or contact customer service for more information on expedited shipping rates.

Are there any restrictions on items that can be shipped for Christmas?

Yes, some items may have shipping restrictions due to their size or weight. Please check the product page for any shipping restrictions before placing your order.

Can I change my shipping address after placing my order?

If you need to change your shipping address after placing an order, please contact customer service as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but it may result in a delay in delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Roadtripray