• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cut-Off for Ordering Current Cattys Etc

In summary, the cut-off date for ordering from the current catalog varies and is typically listed on the back of the catalog or on the "What's New" section of the website. Orders cannot be placed from the previous catalog after the cut-off date, but you can still shop from the new catalog or website. The cut-off date allows for inventory updates and ensures the most up-to-date products and promotions. You can still host a party after the cut-off date, but guests will only be able to order from the new catalog. Any orders placed before the cut-off date will still be processed and shipped in a timely manner.
kam
Staff member
This is my first changeover for new products and completely new catalogs.

Does anyone know when the current paperwork (cattys, recipes cards and such) are cut-off prior to the new paperwork? I am a little close with cattys and wasn't sure by what date I had to make sure I had enough to cover me for Feb.

Thanks!

Any paperwork ordered AFTER February 15 will be filled with Spring supplies. HTH

Thanks! Now I can plan my Jan order!

1. What is the cut-off date for ordering from the current catalog?

The cut-off date for ordering from the current catalog varies and is typically listed on the back of the catalog. You can also check the "What's New" section on our website for updated information.

2. Can I still place an order after the cut-off date?

Unfortunately, we are unable to process orders from the previous catalog after the cut-off date. However, you can always shop from our new catalog or website for the latest products and offers.

3. Why is there a cut-off date for ordering from the current catalog?

The cut-off date allows us to update our inventory and prepare for the launch of our new catalog. It also ensures that you receive the most up-to-date products and promotions.

4. Can I still host a party after the cut-off date?

Yes, you can still host a party after the cut-off date. However, your guests will only be able to order from the new catalog. We recommend hosting a party early in the catalog season to take advantage of the most products and promotions.

5. Will I still receive my order if I placed it before the cut-off date?

Yes, any orders placed before the cut-off date will still be processed and shipped. Our team works diligently to ensure that all orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • rennea