• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultants - 50% Off Product Packages & Open Stock!

In summary, the 50% off product package is a special discount offered to new consultants when they join Pampered Chef. It includes a variety of best-selling products such as cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. The products are pre-selected and cannot be changed, but additional products can be purchased at full price. The discount is automatically applied at checkout when purchasing from the back office. It can also be applied to individual open stock items for those who want to customize their product selection.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
Ok so I signed up at the begining or the spring season this year so the fall changeover kit was my first one and Im a little confused. THere was a paper in there that had a list of several new product packages that could be ordered for 50% off and it included some open stock items. I got really excited because I dont have enough money to buy a package but im very interested in the open stock items. My confusion comes in that at the bottom of the page it says something about this offfer is only for consultants that are new and that signed after July (I dont remember the exact date) so does this mean that I cant get these prices..please help Im pregnant and therefore my reading interpertaion is not so great lol

All consultants can order but we a deadline to order. I don't have mine with me but it seems like it is September. For new consultants that sign up after July 31 their deadline is extented. That is all that it is saying. But yes, we all get to order the samples . . . that's my main reason to stay active with so much going on right now in my life.

oh ok thank you so much. I thought surely I was misinterpurting the information but didnt want to get my heart set on it if I was gonna have to pay full price lol

What is the 50% off product package for new consultants?

The 50% off product package is a special discount offered to new consultants when they join Pampered Chef. It allows them to purchase a package of products at a 50% discount to help them get started with their business.

What products are included in the 50% off product package?

The products included in the 50% off product package vary, but they typically include a variety of our best-selling products such as cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. The exact products may differ depending on availability and inventory.

Can I choose which products are included in my 50% off product package?

No, the products included in the 50% off product package are pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, you can always purchase additional products at full price if there are specific items you would like to have for your business.

How do I redeem the 50% off product package discount?

When you sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you will automatically be eligible for the 50% off product package discount. The discount will be applied at checkout when you purchase the package from your back office.

Is the 50% off product package available for open stock items as well?

Yes, the 50% off product package discount can also be applied to individual open stock items. This is a great option for consultants who want to customize their product selection and choose specific items to add to their inventory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefClairissa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
  • heatherbug737