• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order Question: Timeline for Shipping & Delivery | Sheryl's Show Prep

In summary, Sheryl placed a $1259 order last week and had it at her doorstep by 9:35AM on March 31st.
SnowChef
Just wondering if anyone has placed a supply order in the past week. I would like to know how long from the time you placed the order to the ship date.

I need to order some things for a show I have coming up and wanted to know if I can expect to get it before the show.

TIA

Sheryl

Usually supply orders ship pretty quickly, especially if it is a fairly small order. I haven't placed an order this week to know how they are doing right now though...

Thanks Gillian, do you think if I place an order today I would get it up here by next Friday??

Sheryl

I am sure that it would, especially since we have the 2 day shipping... I have a baby fair on the 14th that I haven't ordered supplies for yet! Maybe I'll do that today and our boxes can ride together!

lol, that would be fun wouldn't it?? I have a Men's Show on the 15th. BTW, Congrats on making director!! I just saw your preg. pic, you look great! And I remember all to well that puffy feeling! Good luck on your Baby Fair!

Sheryl

Oh Hey, this is actually a kit enchancement order, that wouldn't be different would it?

Sheryl

I am sure that anything you order today would be here by next Friday...

I placed a Supply order on March 29th, and received it today. It had been
shipped on March 30th, but with no deliveries to homes in my area on Mondays, it seems
to delay deliveries an extra day during the week.

Last week, I placed a $1259 order on March 27 at about 12:30AM CST, and
had it at my doorstep on Sat. morning, March 31st by 9:35AM. Even my hostess' were surprised. Hope this gives you some idea of what to expect.

Last edited:
I am going to need to place on this week that I will need by April 26th for a Wedding Shower. The host is asking the rest of the helpers, but I think they are going to order the PC Apron.

Related to Supply Order Question: Timeline for Shipping & Delivery | Sheryl's Show Prep

1. When will my supply order be shipped?

Supply orders typically ship within 1-2 business days after being placed. However, during peak seasons or promotions, it may take slightly longer for your order to ship.

2. How long will it take for my order to be delivered?

Delivery times vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days.

3. Can I track my supply order?

Yes, once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your order and estimated delivery date.

4. What if I need my order by a specific date?

If you need your order by a specific date, we recommend choosing expedited shipping at checkout. If you have already placed your order and need it by a certain date, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

5. Can I change my shipping address after placing my order?

If you need to change your shipping address after placing your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We may be able to update the address if your order has not yet shipped, but we cannot guarantee the change can be made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • tkraus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
amy07
  • melindagilbert