• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Shipping Cut off Dates for Thanksgiving and Christmas

In summary, the shipping cut off dates for Thanksgiving and Christmas vary depending on the carrier and shipping method, but it is generally advised to place orders at least 2-3 days before the holiday. If you miss the cut off date, there may still be options for express shipping or in-store pickup, but it is not guaranteed. There may also be exceptions to the cut off dates due to weather or unexpected delays. To ensure timely delivery, it is best to place orders early and choose expedited shipping options if available, and to track packages and contact the carrier with any issues.
Anyone know that cut off dates for shipping in November and December? I can't find anything and am already booking shows out that far.

This is what is in the October Consultant News.

Products and gift certificates for Hannukah Order shipped to be
and Christmas orders received in the Home Office by: delivered by:
midnight CT Dec. 11 Dec. 18
midnight CT Dec. 12 Dec. 19
midnight CT Dec. 13 Dec. 20
midnight CT Dec. 14 Dec. 23
midnight CT Dec. 15 Dec. 23
Please note: Submit orders as early as possible to ensure prompt delivery. The Home Office
will be closed on Wednesday, Dec. 24 and Thursday, Dec. 25, and will reopen on Friday, Dec. 26.

Thanks!The exact cutoff dates for shipping in November and December may vary depending on the shipping carrier and method used. Generally, for domestic shipments within the United States, the last day to ship using USPS First Class Mail is around December 18th, while the last day to ship using USPS Priority Mail is around December 20th. For UPS Ground shipments, the last day to ship before Christmas is usually around December 15th. It is recommended to check with the specific carrier for their holiday shipping deadlines.

Related to What Are Shipping Cut off Dates for Thanksgiving and Christmas

1. What are shipping cut off dates for Thanksgiving?

For Thanksgiving, the shipping cut off dates vary depending on the carrier and shipping method. Generally, it is recommended to place orders at least 2-3 days before Thanksgiving to ensure delivery in time for the holiday.

2. What are shipping cut off dates for Christmas?

Similar to Thanksgiving, the shipping cut off dates for Christmas also depend on the carrier and shipping method. It is advised to place orders at least 2-3 days before Christmas for standard shipping, while expedited shipping may have a cut off date of 1-2 days before Christmas.

3. Can I still get my package in time for Thanksgiving if I miss the cut off date?

It may still be possible to receive your package in time for Thanksgiving even if you miss the cut off date, but it is not guaranteed. Some carriers may offer express shipping options for an additional fee, or you can check for local stores that offer in-store pickup.

4. Are there any exceptions to the shipping cut off dates for holidays?

Yes, there may be exceptions to the shipping cut off dates for holidays, such as inclement weather or unexpected delays. It is always best to check with the specific carrier for the most up-to-date information on their holiday shipping policies.

5. How can I ensure my packages arrive in time for the holidays?

To ensure your packages arrive in time for the holidays, it is recommended to place orders early and choose expedited shipping options if available. You can also track your packages and contact the carrier if there are any delays or issues with delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
absneed
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • kam