• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanksgiving Post Ideas: Creative Inspiration for Your Holiday Content

In summary, the conversation revolves around brainstorming Thanksgiving post ideas and sharing tips and tricks. Suggestions for Thanksgiving centerpieces include using cranberries, mini pumpkins, dried corn, pine cones, assorted nuts, glass ornaments, candles, and potpourri. There are also tips for uploading pictures and a recommendation to check out the Kraft and Real Simple websites for more ideas. Overall, the conversation is filled with creative and helpful suggestions for Thanksgiving posts and preparations.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm trying to hold off on doing all the Christmas ideas posts for just a little while. I'm looking for some more Thanksgiving post ideas & pictures to share. I love the trifle bowl centerpiece ideas, but can't find any for Thanksgiving. Are there any out there somewhere?

Do you have any other fun posts you are sharing?

I've sent a few already. Feel free to borrow anything you see on my page. It's not original I scour kitchen tip websites for my daily tips and tricks.

I always like using cranberries and mini pumpkins, dried corn and pine cones for centerpieces. Kinda Thanksgiving related

You could layer assorted nuts (in shell) with various Thanksgiving candies or miniatures. For example: Walnuts, candy corn, brazil nuts, mini pumpkins, pecans, etc. Or nuts and mini glass ornaments in Fall colors.

Just thought of a couple more:

A beautiful pillar candle surrounded by mini ornaments, silk leaves, candy corn or pumpkins or nuts.

Tinted water with floating fall candles.

What about a hollowed out pumpkin, maybe a pumpkin pie pumpkin, with several utensils in it? Maybe tied with a fall-colored ribbon?

Thecurrent centerpiece on my dining room table is the trifle bowl filled with cinnamon spiced potpourri (found it at Walmart - it actually has little dried pumpkins in it), and an orange raffia bow tied around the stand.

Pampered Angel said:
What about a hollowed out pumpkin, maybe a pumpkin pie pumpkin, with several utensils in it? Maybe tied with a fall-colored ribbon?

Thecurrent centerpiece on my dining room table is the trifle bowl filled with cinnamon spiced potpourri (found it at Walmart - it actually has little dried pumpkins in it), and an orange raffia bow tied around the stand.

Sounds pretty! Did you take a picture of it yet? :D ;)

lt1jane said:
I've sent a few already. Feel free to borrow anything you see on my page. It's not original I scour kitchen tip websites for my daily tips and tricks.

Thanks Jane! :)

babywings76 said:
Sounds pretty! Did you take a picture of it yet? :D ;)

Nope - but I will and post it :)

Here's the picture...

gotta love upload errors...still trying

Pampered Angel said:
gotta love upload errors...still trying

Need some help? Click on "go advanced", Then click the paper clip icon. Then in that new little pop up window, click choose file. Choose it and then click upload in that first section. Then just click "submit reply" and it should work. Hope that helps! :)

babywings76 said:
Need some help? Click on "go advanced", Then click the paper clip icon. Then in that new little pop up window, click choose file. Choose it and then click upload in that first section. Then just click "submit reply" and it should work. Hope that helps! :)

Well, that's what I've been doing, but in the pop up window, it tries to load and then says "Page Not Available" The file size isn't too large - I checked that already. I am going to try to save the picture again and upload the new file. To be continued... ;)

For whatever reason I can upload a .gif file but not a .jpg file. Oh well. Here it is :D

Attachments

• fall trifle.jpg
    fall trifle.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 571
Ooh that looks so nice!

Thanks...smells yummy, too :)

I agree Amanda. I am trying to hold out for a few more weeks as well. Great ideas posted above!

Pampered Angel said:
For whatever reason I can upload a .gif file but not a .jpg file. Oh well. Here it is :D

everything looks great in a trifle bowl!

Pampered Angel said:

Looks nice--thanks for sharing it! :)

Here is a post from the Kraft page that showed up on my feeds today. I think it is worth sharing:

Turkey Day Tips: Planning Thanksgiving is easy if you break it down into small tasks. Plan a menu and write your lists today -- you can buy and store the nonperishables this week!

Bren706 said:
Here is a post from the Kraft page that showed up on my feeds today. I think it is worth sharing:Turkey Day Tips: Planning Thanksgiving is easy if you break it down into small tasks. Plan a menu and write your lists today -- you can buy and store the nonperishables this week!
Can you post the link to their page? I searched and can't find it for some reason. Thanks! :) ETA: Nevermind... I remembered that I "like"d it under my page's identity. So once I "switched to" being my page, I was able to find it. :D

1. What are some creative ways to use leftover Thanksgiving food in recipes?

Leftover Thanksgiving food can be used in a variety of delicious recipes. Some ideas include making turkey pot pie, cranberry sauce muffins, or using mashed potatoes to make potato pancakes. You can also use leftover turkey to make sandwiches, salads, or a hearty soup. Get creative and experiment with different flavors and ingredients!

2. How can I incorporate Thanksgiving traditions into my social media posts?

There are many ways to incorporate Thanksgiving traditions into your social media posts. You can share family recipes, photos of your Thanksgiving table, or even post a video of your family's favorite Thanksgiving activity. You can also create polls or ask your followers to share their own Thanksgiving traditions. This is a great way to engage with your audience and build a sense of community.

3. What are some fun and festive Thanksgiving hashtags to use in my posts?

Some popular Thanksgiving hashtags include #Thankful, #ThanksgivingTradition, #GobbleGobble, #ThanksgivingFeast, #Friendsgiving, and #TurkeyTime. You can also use location-specific hashtags, such as #NYCThanksgiving or #ThanksgivinginChicago, to reach a more targeted audience. Remember to also create your own branded hashtag to use in all of your Thanksgiving posts.

4. How can I promote my Thanksgiving-themed products or services on social media?

One way to promote your Thanksgiving products or services is by creating a themed campaign. This can include creating visually appealing graphics, offering special discounts or promotions, and hosting a giveaway or contest. You can also collaborate with influencers or partner with other brands to reach a larger audience. Don't forget to use relevant hashtags and engage with your followers to generate buzz and increase sales.

5. What type of content should I post on Thanksgiving Day?

On Thanksgiving Day, it's important to post content that is both engaging and relevant to the holiday. This can include sharing Thanksgiving recipes, hosting a Thanksgiving-themed Q&A session, or posting a heartfelt message about gratitude and thankfulness. You can also share behind-the-scenes footage of your Thanksgiving preparations or post throwback photos of past Thanksgiving celebrations. Remember to also take the time to interact with your followers and wish them a happy Thanksgiving!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
ccooley
  • newbietoPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies