• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unusual Shipping Dates for Recent Show Orders - An Update from the Hostess

In summary, Ann stole Jean Jonas' palm tree outfit from leadership, and she is wearing it as a costume for her open house.
amy07
Ok, I had a large show in Feb.......the hostess called to tell me that she got her boxes delivered yesterday..GREAT! However, either she hasn't gone completely thru them (I haven't spoken to her, she just left a message), or something is REALLY wrong with the tracking system. Just now when I checked on another delivery on CC, it shows the large show with shipping dates from 03/05, 03/08, AND today!! :eek: Guess I better get back in touch with the hostess ASAP.
Actually, several of my shows have been having several shipping dates.....is this normal?:confused:

Were any of those orders direct shipped?

I had a show with several direct shipped orders. Those went out a few days ago and the orders going to the host went out yesterday.

I've also had boxes going to the host ship on different days as well.

Anything is possible!

I always tell the host to look at the box numbers on the labels--it will say 1 of 6, 2 of 6, etc--and wait until they are all there until she starts sorting. Even if they do ship the same day, boxes can get separated in shipment (and they do).

Oh, and I think the shipment status page on CC isn't always up to date during busy times like the end of the month.

Amy I was having the same problem. There are several large shows that I have that state that they are going to be several different days. Well one of them was delivered to my house and they all came on the same day. The tracking system is just really strange.

DebbieJ said:
Were any of those orders direct shipped?

I had a show with several direct shipped orders. Those went out a few days ago and the orders going to the host went out yesterday.

I've also had boxes going to the host ship on different days as well.

Anything is possible!

I always tell the host to look at the box numbers on the labels--it will say 1 of 6, 2 of 6, etc--and wait until they are all there until she starts sorting. Even if they do ship the same day, boxes can get separated in shipment (and they do).

DUH!!:eek: :eek: Another Blonde moment for me - totally forgot about that one......my apologies for being "whiny"

I am hoping hoping hoping that my Sample order (which shows "picking" right now) will be delivered tomorrow in time for my Open House!!! Usually only takes a day once it's shipped!

Becky,

Seriously-- do you want to borrow samples and my costume for your open house?

I've been experiencing this as well. The host will get all but ONE box, and then THAT box will arrive the next day. Go figure, it's typically box #1 (the most important one) that is late. Oh well, at least it gets there.

chefann said:
Becky,

Seriously-- do you want to borrow samples and my costume for your open house?

COSTUME???:confused:

Ann - did you steal Jean Jonas' palm tree outfit from leadership???? LMAO!! I could really see you in that outfit....OK...OK...maybe the royal garb as well.:cool:

PCGINA said:
COSTUME???:confused: Ann - did you steal Jean Jonas' palm tree outfit from leadership???? LMAO!! I could really see you in that outfit....OK...OK...maybe the royal garb as well.:cool:
Gina,check out the "Good for a Giggle" thread in the lounge... you'll see...

OMG!!!:eek:

Only you Ann....Only you....

It's too bad that Ann lives so far away from us.. that we all can't borrow her costume ...... but Only Ann can do that LOL

mommyhugz1978 said:
It's too bad that Ann lives so far away from us.. that we all can't borrow her costume ...... but Only Ann can do that LOL
Hey! I resemble that... :D

The pattern is http://store.sewingtoday.com/cgi-bin/butterick/shop.cgi?s.item.B4889=x&TI=10013&page=1, in case there are any other sewers. Out there. I used a polyester shantung for the fabric, but I used it wrong-side-out, so the satiny side is exposed. The hat is a mini laundry basket (yes- I stood in the basket aisle at Michael's trying baskets on my head) covered with fabric with some styrofoam fruit, rubber grapes, and gathered fabric scraps.

1. What is "What in the World?"

"What in the World?" is a new line of kitchen tools and gadgets created by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. How is "What in the World?" different from other Pampered Chef products?

The "What in the World?" line features unique and innovative kitchen tools that are not available in other Pampered Chef collections. These products are designed to solve common cooking and meal prep challenges.

3. Can I purchase "What in the World?" products separately or only as a set?

You can purchase "What in the World?" products individually or as a set. The choice is yours! However, purchasing a set may offer a better value as it includes multiple products.

4. Are "What in the World?" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "What in the World?" products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer-lasting use.

5. Where can I find recipes to use with "What in the World?" products?

You can find recipes specifically designed for "What in the World?" products on the Pampered Chef website or through our consultants. You can also use these products with your own favorite recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • krzymomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • thatgirl2120