• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Career Club Wave 2: Connect with Others and Move Up to the 100,000 Table!

or should I not ask?Homesdale is in Dillsburg, East Berlin, and Hershy. You can find directions to these places on the Career Club website.
lacychef
I saw Becky started a thread for wave 1; so thought I'd see who all's at Career Club in wave 2!
I'll be moving up to the 100,000 table:D Anyone else?

lacychef said:
I saw Becky started a thread for wave 1; so thought I'd see who all's at Career Club in wave 2!
I'll be moving up to the 100,000 table:D Anyone else?

I wish we were in the same Wave!

I made $15,000 in November. Will that count?

I forget, when's the cutoff date to make career club?? I sooo want to hang with the cool kids this year, lol!!

Cutoff is May 31st...don't think I'll make it this year. I'm at about $40,000..... I will keep trying though!! Still have 2 months, and May is always really good!!

I'm moving up to the $200,000 tables!!!

Maybe I can do it....I am at 45,000 and for a change have a decently booked schedule.....Guess I'll be needing to get on the phone or not get grumpy about the non career lunch:yuck:

I'll be at the $100k tables.

$$300,000 I have a little to go---

ChefBeckyD said:
I wish we were in the same Wave!
Me too! Maybe next year...

Bren706 said:
I made $15,000 in November. Will that count?
No, sorry! Career club starts at 50,000 & goes up from there.....you did get your 2% raise though;)

DebbieJ said:
I'll be at the $100k tables.
Maybe I'll see ya there!

Congrats Ginny, Jeannie, & Morfia!

chefjeanine said:
Me too!!!! :sing:

Me three!!:sing: I missed this by just a few thousand last year, but I was comforted by the fact that I promoted to director just under the wire and was able to walk on stage. This year, I want my $200K pin! See you ladies in Chicago!

Mary

There's gotta be some more cheffers!

I was at the $50,000 last year and will be at the $100,000 this year!

okay, I put my goal out there to my customers, friends and family...$5,000 by the end of May...we will see what happens!! I do not want a warm cheese lunch again :yuck:
I have a hard time setting goals that may leave me disappointed, it's stupid I know, but it is who I am. I will need to get on the phone and do follow up calls, Keep you posted!!

PChef_ang said:
okay, I put my goal out there to my customers, friends and family...$5,000 by the end of May...we will see what happens!! I do not want a warm cheese lunch again :yuck:
I have a hard time setting goals that may leave me disappointed, it's stupid I know, but it is who I am. I will need to get on the phone and do follow up calls, Keep you posted!!

Hehe, I always look forward to the dessert the most, LOL!

I will be at the $100,000. I was really hoping to break the $200 mark before conf, but I don't think I'm gonna make it.

I'll be at the $50K tables again for a second year. I'll probably be at about $91K in sales by the cut-off. Oh well.

Definitely moving up for next year! At least I still get the same food :)

WOW! You guys are awesome! I'm aiming to get to 50K! I didn't realize the cutoff was May 31st, though.

Not to be dumb, but where can I see my career sales?

WOW! You guys are awesome! I'm aiming to get to 50K! I didn't realize the cutoff was May 31st, though.

Not to be dumb, but where can I see my career sales?

Career sales are listed on your Commission Statement -- Just Under the Non-Party Sales information (and just above the Recruit Sales area).

I'm only a few dollars away from $50,000. Geeze....that would be sad if I didn't make it. Thank goodness I have shows this month.

Ida & I will definitely be at the 50K table & next year we will be at the 100K table........

Okay you inspired me. I want Career Club!!!
I am currently at 42944.56
I need 7055.44 by May 31st
I have left for April 6 live shows & 2 catalog shows
May I have so far 4 live shows & one Fundraiser and I need to call my HWC catalog show girls
Sooooooo
I need a show average of at least $542 from each to earn it.
I need more shows in MAY!!!!
I will see you all at lunch :)

You can do it Cheryl!

Thanks Lacy , you are a sweetie :)

Cheryl you have it in the bag......You can join us crazy people.Oh by the way where is homesdale at??? I have family over there in dillsburg, east berlin, a town by hershy. I know how to get there from the baltimore airport but then I get lost.

Ok I am about $3000 from $50,000 I know I can do it.... What did you say to your family and friends to get them to help you achieve this milestone????

Amanda, I am up need Scranton / wilkes-barre just a bit further northeast.
I can't wait for conference to see you girls!!!

***update $6202.99 left to go :) ***

You all inspired me, too! I have $5108 to go!

Let's see...4 more April shows; 5 May shows...that means I need an average of $567. I need more May shows, too!

By the way Ida...I'll be walking, too! Yay!

1. What is Career Club Wave 2?

Career Club Wave 2 is a program designed to help individuals connect with others and advance their careers. It is the second phase of the Career Club program, which focuses on helping individuals reach the 100,000 table in terms of career success.

2. How is Career Club Wave 2 different from Wave 1?

Career Club Wave 2 is the next level of the Career Club program and is designed for individuals who have already achieved some level of career success and are looking to continue moving up. Wave 2 focuses on networking and building connections with others in order to advance one's career.

3. Who can join Career Club Wave 2?

Anyone who has completed Wave 1 of the Career Club program and is looking to further their career success can join Wave 2. It is also open to individuals who have achieved some level of career success on their own and are looking to network and connect with others in order to continue moving up.

4. What are the benefits of joining Career Club Wave 2?

Joining Career Club Wave 2 can provide numerous benefits, including networking opportunities with other successful professionals, access to valuable resources and tools for career advancement, and the support and motivation of a community of like-minded individuals striving for career success.

5. How can I move up to the 100,000 table through Career Club Wave 2?

Career Club Wave 2 offers various strategies and resources for individuals to advance their careers and reach the 100,000 table. This includes networking events, mentorship opportunities, and access to career development resources. By actively participating in the program and utilizing these resources, individuals can increase their chances of reaching the 100,000 table in their careers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
JAE
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat