• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Sticker Exchange Club!

In summary, the conversation is about a sticker exchange club where participants send stickers to each other and continue the game by inviting 6 more families to join. The rules are outlined and a request is made for parents to photocopy the letter for easy participation. The conversation ends with someone expressing interest in joining and thanking the original poster for the invitation.
Sheila
Gold Member
I had a friend asking me to send stickers to a little girl & I agreed, no problem, right? Well, I thought she just wanted stickers from Japan. Nope, it was a sticker exchange thing & I'm supposed to find 6 families to continue on with the game. :eek:

So, if you have little ones & want to play, here's the rules:
Dear ___________,

Welcome to the Sticker Exchange Club! Please send one packet of stickers to the person listed in the #1 spot below. Then, on the forms that you copy, move my name to the #1 spot and put your name in the #2 spot. Then send the letter to 6 of your friends.

Please try to have this done within 6 days to keep things moving quickly. Within 2 weeks, you should be receiving 36 packets of stickers! It is so fun to see where your stickers come from! Good luck, and thanks for participating in the sticker exchange club.

Your friend(s),

P.S. To the parents: To make this exchange as easy as possible, I have enclosed a blank letter for you to photocopy. Make 12 copies of the blank copy BEFORE your write on it. That way, you have 2 copies for each of the 6 people you invite: one you fill out and one to leave as their blank copy. If you choose not to participate for any reason, please let us know so we can pass the invite on to someone else to keep the exchange going. Thank you!

#1 __________________

#2 __________________

I'll PM the info on Child #1 (my friend's child) and Child #2 (my child) to the volunteers. Thanks in advance!!! :D

Bumping! ;)

Response:Wow, that sounds like a really fun idea! I'm sure my little ones would love to participate in the sticker exchange. I'll definitely copy the letter and send it to 6 of my friends. Thanks for inviting us to join in on the fun! :)

What is the Sticker Exchange Club?

The Sticker Exchange Club is a community of Pampered Chef consultants who love to collect and trade stickers from our products. It's a fun way to connect with other consultants and build your collection of stickers.

How do I join the Sticker Exchange Club?

To join the Sticker Exchange Club, simply fill out the online form on our website or talk to your Pampered Chef team leader. Once you're a member, you'll receive updates and instructions on how to participate in sticker exchanges.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to join the Sticker Exchange Club?

Yes, the Sticker Exchange Club is exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants only. If you're not a consultant yet, you can join our team and then become a member of the Sticker Exchange Club.

How often are sticker exchanges held?

Sticker exchanges are held quarterly, so four times a year. This gives everyone enough time to collect stickers and participate in the exchange. We also announce the dates and themes for each exchange in advance, so you can plan accordingly.

What is the benefit of joining the Sticker Exchange Club?

Aside from having fun and connecting with fellow consultants, being a member of the Sticker Exchange Club also allows you to have a wider collection of stickers from Pampered Chef products. This can be helpful in showcasing the different products to your customers and promoting your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Jules711