• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rae Bates's Famous Flip Flop Club!

In summary, "Rae Bates's Famous Flip Flop Club!" is an exclusive membership program within Pampered Chef that offers deals and discounts on flip flop products. To become a member, you can sign up online or through a Pampered Chef consultant and there are no membership fees. As a member, you will have access to special discounts, early product releases, and exclusive offers. If you wish to cancel your membership, you can do so at any time by contacting Pampered Chef customer service.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have enjoyed seeing rae bates feet.......er....flip flops. I get the impression she is quite well know for these fantastic feet. :) A while back someone sent me a 'flip flop club' letter...kinda like a recipe club only you mail a pair of flip flops to the person at the top of the letter, move the other person's name up & put your name under theirs then send the letter on to your friends. I ended up getting 3 pairs of flip flops in the mail :love: Here is the pic. of the ones I made to send.

Attachments

• fun flips.jpg
    fun flips.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
How cute! What a fun idea!

Stinkin' cute! I would totally where those!! I think my creative mind will be heading down to Wal-mart to pick up some pink balloons! Thanks for a great project!

Robyn, are they water balloons? That would make the flip-flops oh-so versatile (and, isn't that we PCers are all about?).

just regular balloons and I kept stretching them :balloon:

Related to Rae Bates's Famous Flip Flop Club!

What is "Rae Bates's Famous Flip Flop Club!"?

"Rae Bates's Famous Flip Flop Club!" is a special membership program within Pampered Chef that offers exclusive deals and discounts on flip flop products.

How can I become a member of "Rae Bates's Famous Flip Flop Club!"?

To become a member, you can sign up online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You will need to provide your contact information and agree to the terms and conditions.

What are the benefits of being a member of "Rae Bates's Famous Flip Flop Club!"?

As a member, you will have access to special discounts and promotions on flip flop products. You will also receive early access to new product releases and exclusive offers.

Are there any membership fees for "Rae Bates's Famous Flip Flop Club!"?

There are no membership fees for "Rae Bates's Famous Flip Flop Club!". It is completely free to join and be a part of the club.

Can I cancel my membership to "Rae Bates's Famous Flip Flop Club!"?

Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time. Simply contact Pampered Chef customer service and they will assist you with cancelling your membership.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy