• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

These May Get Me Thrown in the Pun-Itentiary With Kg

In summary, a man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm, and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."
susanr613
Gold Member
ALL PUNS INTENDED

1. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

3. Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.

4. A dyslexic man walked into a bra.

5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm, and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

6 . Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

7. "Doc, I can't stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home." "That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome." "Is it common?" "Well, It's Not Unusual."

8. Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe you," says Dolly. "It's true; no bull!" exclaims Daisy.

9. An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.

10. Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

11. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day, but I couldn't find any.

12. A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, "Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!" The doctor replied, "I know, I amputated your arms!"

13. I went to a seafood disco last week... and pulled a mussel.

14. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

15. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says, "Dam!"

16. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Not surprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

17. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel, and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office, and asked them to disperse. "But why," they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said. "I can't stand
chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."

18. A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named 'Ahmal.' The other goes to a family in Spain ; they name him 'Juan.' Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If
you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

19. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him (oh, man, this is so bad, it's good) .. a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

20. A dwarf, who was a mystic, escaped from jail. The call went out that there was a small medium at large.
> 21. And finally, there was the person who sent twenty
> different puns to his friends, with the hope that at least
> ten of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.
>

Okay, I have coffee all over my keyboard :)

haha.. I sent this on..

Again, I shot Gatoriade out my nose. That's twice.

Crystal Patton said:
Again, I shot Gatoriade out my nose. That's twice.

Eeew, that burns! :yuck:

hmmm...looks like Kitchen Guy may have some real competition here:D

Those were so bad....LOL!

"The cowboy dismounted on the spur of the moment to stirrup some trouble, bridled at being arrested and saddled the sheriff with a bit of a problem.”

Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.

A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.

There was once a cross-eyed teacher who couldn't control his pupils.

To write with a broken pencil is pointless.

A bicycle can't stand on its own because it is two-tired.

A backward poet writes inverse.

Oh No! We've created a Kitchen Diva Monster!!!:D

(really, you can keep 'em coming, Kacey!)

pamperedbybarbara said:
hmmm...looks like Kitchen Guy may have some real competition here:D
Um, probably not. ;)(Note the date and the poster.)TKG's First Law of the Conservation of Humor: Jokes are neither created nor destroyed, they are only changed in form.

LOL....I knew my MIL didn't make them all up by herself ;-)

ChefBeckyD said:
Oh No! We've created a Kitchen Diva Monster!!!:D

(really, you can keep 'em coming, Kacey!)

Ask and you shall receive ChefBecky!

Why are you driving me crazy when you know it's within walking distance?

The police barbershop quartet's favorite song is "Donuts Make My Brown Eyes Blue."

Sign in an electrician's shop: “We will refuse you.”

He auditioned for a part as a trumpet player but he blew it.

Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

And my favorite one of them all: Abundance: A big party held in a bakery.

He was going to step into a bucket of ice, but got cold feet.

Drinking too much coffee can cause a latte problems.

The magician got so mad he pulled his hare out.

Did you hear about the fire at the circus? The heat was in tents.

A pun is its own reword.

When kissing flowers, tulips are better than one.

To termites, a group of dead trees is an arbor eat'um.

If we canteloup lettuce marry!

The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany.

Ha! This time I wasn't drinking anything!!

Yeah, I've learned not to be drinking when I'm on CS. I almost always choke on it, or snort it out my nose... :)

What is "These May Get Me Thrown in the Pun-Itentiary With Kg"?

"These May Get Me Thrown in the Pun-Itentiary With Kg" is a set of kitchen tools and gadgets that are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. They are sold by Pampered Chef, a company that specializes in high-quality kitchen products.

What tools are included in "These May Get Me Thrown in the Pun-Itentiary With Kg"?

The exact tools included in this set may vary, but typically it includes a variety of knives, measuring cups and spoons, a cutting board, a whisk, and other kitchen essentials. Each tool is carefully selected to help with specific tasks in the kitchen.

Are the tools in "These May Get Me Thrown in the Pun-Itentiary With Kg" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the tools in this set are dishwasher safe. However, for best results and to prolong their lifespan, we recommend hand washing them with warm soapy water and drying them thoroughly before storing.

Can I purchase "These May Get Me Thrown in the Pun-Itentiary With Kg" individually?

No, "These May Get Me Thrown in the Pun-Itentiary With Kg" is only sold as a set. However, you can purchase individual tools separately if you prefer. Simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What is the warranty for "These May Get Me Thrown in the Pun-Itentiary With Kg"?

Our products are backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Additionally, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • susanr613