• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who will be joining us at the $100k Career Lunch?

the $100,000 table. The $100,000 table is the highest level. There are levels below that. The $50,000 table is for people who have made a certain amount of sales. The $25,000 table is for people who have made a certain amount of sales from PC. The $10,000 table is for people who have made a certain amount of sales from PC and have also placed a certain amount of orders from the company's online store. The Career Club lunch is for people who have achieved a certain level of sales. You are not automatically given a ticket to this lunch, you have to qualify. There are a limited number of tickets available, and they are given to people
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Okay, I'm starting our own thread since Ann kicked us out! (j/k Ann!)

Who will be sitting at the $100k table during WAVE 1? I'll be there! I need like $2200 by the end of this month! i'll do it!!:D

Who'll be joining me?

I'll be there because I won't be hitting $200k until fall...

Still stuck in the normal lunch... :(Working on my $15K. If I gave up the rest of my life I'd make it but I like my current balance of things. :)

I'm hoping!!!! Gonna work it hard this month - keep you all posted!! Fingers crossed!!

I won't be at the $100,000 table, but I'll be at the Career Club Luncheon. :)

Made it to $100,000 in January - so I'll be there!!!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Made it to $100,000 in January - so I'll be there!!!:D

Are you going on the HO Tour or do I need to take a picture of your name on the wall too?

janetupnorth said:
Are you going on the HO Tour or do I need to take a picture of your name on the wall too?
Nope - not doing the tour. It would be fun to have a picture, if you wouldn't mind...I keep thinking I should do a small album of why I love my business to pass around at shows.

janetupnorth said:
Still stuck in the normal lunch... :(Working on my $15K. If I gave up the rest of my life I'd make it but I like my current balance of things. :)
Janet, I'll sit with you!

PampMomof3 said:
Okay, I'm starting our own thread since Ann kicked us out! (j/k Ann!)

Who will be sitting at the $100k table during WAVE 1? I'll be there! I need like $2200 by the end of this month! i'll do it!!:D

Who'll be joining me?

I wont be at the 100,000. But I'll be sitting at the 50,000. Cant wait!!!

Ginger428 said:
I wont be at the 100,000. But I'll be sitting at the 50,000. Cant wait!!!

Awesome Ginger! You'll love getting another Free gift at NC!!

Oh Cool! Well at least we'll get to rub elbows....;)

Ginger428 said:
Oh Cool! Well at least we'll get to rub elbows....;)

Absolutely!!:D

Okay, where are you guys at? I needed $2200 on May 3rd and I have $3400 for the month so far!! I've exceeded it by $1200 so far and counting!! WHo else is joining me?:)

Ginger - I might still be with you - I don't think I am going to get the 3000 I need by the end of the month to move up!! Its fun and the food is delish!!!

ps. Colleen isn't coming!!

PampMomof3 said:
Okay, where are you guys at? I needed $2200 on May 3rd and I have $3400 for the month so far!! I've exceeded it by $1200 so far and counting!! WHo else is joining me?:)

Working it Kristi - but don't think I will be at that table - I might be just dollars away!!! Still have 2 more shows left, 1 caddy and to close 2 - its going to be nail biting close!!!!!

You can do it Doreen!! The gift and food is the same but I want my name in print!! Yay!

PamperedDor said:
Ginger - I might still be with you - I don't think I am going to get the 3000 I need by the end of the month to move up!! Its fun and the food is delish!!!

ps. Colleen isn't coming!!

Awwwwww Thats too bad about Colleen! Now about you, either way we'll have a great time! :D You Go Girl!!

I'll be there - not sure which table yet, but at least $100K.

I'll be at the $100K table!

Awesome Ladies!

Hey Karen, what wave are you in?

Has anyone done a breakdown of who will be at which table? Ohhh Janet - Master of spreadsheets???

Good Call Carolyn!!!

I'll start a poll now!

PampMomof3 said:
Awesome Ladies!

Hey Karen, what wave are you in?

I'm in Wave 1!

Karen - where in NY?? Who is your upline???

PamperedDor said:
Karen - where in NY?? Who is your upline???

shes up near Buffalo....:D

Ginger428 said:
shes up near Buffalo....:D

Yes, I am near Buffalo, how did you know? I'm about 1 hour south of Buffalo and 1 hour north of Erie, PA. We are the "buckle" of the snowbelt during the winter.

My upline is Home Office Direct.

What are the different table levels and when will y'all be sitting at them?

twinkie10 said:
What are the different table levels and when will y'all be sitting at them?
the 2nd day of conference - there is a general lunch, and a "Career Club" lunch. If you have achieved a certain level of sales, you get to go to the Career Club lunch. You are there - given the years you've been w/ PC, and earning TPC in sales!
There are tables at the lunch for those who have achieved:

$50,000
$100,000
$200,000
$300,000...etc....

The lunch is nicer (more substantial) than the general lunch, and our lunch gift is also a little nicer.

I'll be there this year. Just earned it in the first week of May. Congrats to you for earning it as well.

I thought the lunches and gifts were the same - just an actual designation and recognition for the achievement? At least that was the case last year - menu and gift was the same.

c00p said:
I thought the lunches and gifts were the same - just an actual designation and recognition for the achievement? At least that was the case last year - menu and gift was the same.

Do you mean among the tables? Yes - they are the same - just the higher the sales the closer your table is to the middle front.:rolleyes:

Well - Its official - IF I go like I have booked to attend conference - I am sitting at the 50,000 table again this year!!!!

I just submitted my last show of this month and I missed the 100,000 by 2403.76!!! 2 shows cancelled and sadly, my HWC stuff didn't go as well as I had hoped!!! I think I sold like 50 products total -if that!~!!

SOOOOO... Ginger is there with me .... who else???

Deadline was May 31st right???

I'll be with you! (I am a few thousand shy as well.)

leggy

Doreen I will be there too! Leggy are you in wave 1? I will see you all at the cool 50,000 table, we make it cool ya know.

1. Who will be sitting at the $100k table during WAVE 1?

The attendees at the $100k Career Lunch during WAVE 1 will be top-performing Pampered Chef consultants who have reached a career sales milestone of $100,000 or more.

2. I'll be there! Who else will be joining me?

In addition to fellow consultants who have reached the $100k milestone, there will also be Pampered Chef executives and leaders in attendance to celebrate and recognize your achievements.

3. Do I need to have reached $100,000 in career sales to attend the $100k Career Lunch?

Yes, this event is specifically for consultants who have reached this impressive milestone in their Pampered Chef career. However, there are other recognition and networking opportunities for all consultants at our annual conference.

4. How can I make sure I reach $100,000 in career sales and get a seat at the $100k table?

Set specific goals, stay consistent with your sales and recruiting efforts, and take advantage of training and support resources provided by Pampered Chef. Remember, reaching $100,000 in career sales is a great accomplishment and we are here to support you every step of the way!

5. Is there a limit to the number of consultants who can attend the $100k Career Lunch?

The number of attendees at the $100k table is limited to ensure an intimate and meaningful experience for all. However, Pampered Chef strives to recognize and celebrate as many consultants as possible at our annual conference, so there are other opportunities for recognition and networking beyond the $100k Career Lunch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Ashery