• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Joining the $100,000 Table at the Career Lunch?

Kristi - I might just make the 100,000 and I am in wave 1 - maybe we could sit together!! I will make it!! Thanks for your support!
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I doubt that I will have $30,000 in sales by May 31 so I will be at the $100,000 table at the career lunch. I think this would be a great place to meet up with some of my CS friends so what do you think? Want to try to get a table together?

I'll be at the $100,000 table, too. Last year Ann and I met up at the luncheon and had a blast! Looking forward to meeting with everyone.

dianevill said:
I'll be at the $100,000 table, too. Last year Ann and I met up at the luncheon and had a blast! Looking forward to meeting with everyone.
I think you and I monopolized the conversation at our table!

I'll still be at the $50k table this year. Otherwise, I'd love to meet up with you for lunch! (My upline encourages everyone in her group who is at CC lunch to sit together, even if they end up at a higher level table than they should. I just can't do that.)

I'll be there but in Wave 1!!!

I will make it!! I only have about $1k more to go in sales before May 31st!! I will get it! I'm very excited!! I would love to sit with you guys.

chefann said:
I think you and I monopolized the conversation at our table!

I'll still be at the $50k table this year. Otherwise, I'd love to meet up with you for lunch! (My upline encourages everyone in her group who is at CC lunch to sit together, even if they end up at a higher level table than they should. I just can't do that.)
I'll sit with you Ann. Unless I'm lucky enough to have $20K in sales to bump me up a table :)

It's a date, Linda!

I'll be at the $100,000 table so somehow we'll have to connect! Unless by some weird reason I have $8000 or so in sales before the end of May to bump me up to $200,000 in career sales. I suppose it IS possible because I have about 11 shows between now and then, although one is actually on May 31st and I doubt we'll close that day. I'm expecting to be at the $100,000 table.:)

Becky - how dare you think you won't make it!I won't say think positive after the Gary Coxe thing but I will say you have the number of shows, you have the tools and I bet you have the confidence you need to do it. So, remember to think the thought, do the action and get the result! We bet you can hit $200K!I will be a $50K table for one last time. I am using the thought that I can hit the $100K by month end though so the action needs to come and then I can hit the result. It is only $3300 I have two parties and I am going to step WAY out of my comfort zone to get orders. So the result I am hoping for is a $2500 fundraiser.

Last edited:
pampered1224 said:
I won't say think positive after the Gary Coxe thing but I will say you have the number of shows, you have the tools and I bet you have the confidence you need to do it. So, remember to think the thought, do the action and get the result! We bet you can hit $200K!

I will be a $50K table for one last time. I am using the thought that I can hit the $100K by month end though so the action needs to come and then I can hit the result. It is only $3300 I have two parties and I am going to step WAY out of my comfort zone to get orders. So the result I am hoping for is a $2500 fundraiser.
Thanks, John!!:D You're right, I shouldn't sell myself short. Since I posted that, I had a $1300 show and a $500 show with many more to come in May, including a wedding shower. She just forwarded her wish list to me and HOLY COW !! Lots of great stuff on there. So, $200,000 in career sales is definitely possible.

YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!!:thumbup:

umm, do they have a 15 K table, I just hit it! :)

Congrats on hitting 15k! Enjoy the raise. :)But, no. Career club starts at 50k.

I'll be at the $100,000 table in Wave 3 I would love to meet up with you all!

Lets make a plan

PampMomof3 said:

Kristi - I might just make the 100,000 and I am in wave 1 - maybe we could sit together!! I am going to really push myself this month - I have to check my totals again -

Just checked - I am 5744 away - 4 shows this month and working on my catty shows (at least 2) - its going to be close!!!!!

KARYN said:
I'll be at the $100,000 table in Wave 3 I would love to meet up with you all!

Lets make a plan
Let's try to meet outside the door before the lunch (we all congregate in this big hall outside the room). It'll be a little hard because there are so many people but we could all try to get by the window nearest the entry to the lunch (I think there were windows on that wall...).

More important, we should exchange cell #'s so we can meet up or at least call each other to say where we are once in the room.

PM me your name, cell # and email address and I'll share them with everyone who wants to be with us.

Hey, all you Wave 1 people get out of our Wave 3 thread!
We still love you, though. :)

chefann said:
Hey, all you Wave 1 people get out of our Wave 3 thread!
We still love you, though. :)

I'm sorry Ann - I didn't realize it was only for wave 3! I apologize!!!:angel:

PampMomof3 said:
Ok Kristi! We have GOT to meet this year! I never got to when we walked last year and we took different ships this year. So, 100,000 table it is! I'm the short one! When it gets closer we need to plan on what we'll be wearing so we'll recognize each other!

smspamperedchef said:
Ok Kristi! We have GOT to meet this year! I never got to when we walked last year and we took different ships this year. So, 100,000 table it is! I'm the short one! When it gets closer we need to plan on what we'll be wearing so we'll recognize each other!

Sounds good!!! Meet me in the Wave 1 thread that I started!!

chefann said:
Congrats on hitting 15k! Enjoy the raise. :)

But, no. Career club starts at 50k.

Ok then see you next year :p :) :) :)

Hmm, well it's kind of fun to have this countdown on....I think I'll make the $200,000 now even though it seemed like a long shot before. I'm at about $194,000 without any of this month's sales added in there yet. So far this month I'm at about $2900 with 7 more cooking shows to go and 4 catalog shows. One show is a bridal show that I'm hoping is HUGE. I think I'll be at the $200,000 table if I don't have cancellations! Woo hoo!!!

OK gotta ask...I was wondering if you all know the deadline to make the $100,000 level. If we do a party on May 31st - HWC - And I know I won't be able to close that night, do we have until the 5th? Or no?

No, it has to be submitted by the 31st.

Just pm'd those who shared their cell #s with me to get together at the $100K table. If you want to be added to the list pm or email me with your cell #.

I am traveling starting Thursday but will have internet access every day and you know I'll check in.:rolleyes:

pamperedbecky said:
Hmm, well it's kind of fun to have this countdown on....I think I'll make the $200,000 now even though it seemed like a long shot before. I'm at about $194,000 without any of this month's sales added in there yet. So far this month I'm at about $2900 with 7 more cooking shows to go and 4 catalog shows. One show is a bridal show that I'm hoping is HUGE. I think I'll be at the $200,000 table if I don't have cancellations! Woo hoo!!!

Inquiring minds want to know, which table? I'm hoping the 200K.

Humble Beginnings said:
Inquiring minds want to know, which table? I'm hoping the 200K.

Yeah Becky! Which table! I know you made it!! Maybe there'll be a $200K near a $100K that we can get so we can be near you superstars!

Geez talk about loosing it! I kept meaning ot ask but Becky did you make $200???? Please say YESSSS!!!
And I made $100,000!!! WAA HOO!!

YES I DID!!!:):):)

Thanks for asking. :D Although I would've liked to sit with all you guys. Maybe there will be one close by. Woo hoo!!!!

Congrats! That is so great!! Have fun at conference.

pampered1224 said:
Geez talk about loosing it! I kept meaning ot ask but Becky did you make $200???? Please say YESSSS!!!
And I made $100,000!!! WAA HOO!!

Congrats to you too! What an accomplishment. Way to go John.

YEEEE HAAA Becky! It will be worth sitting with some one you don't know. That is a great!!!

Thanks!! :D:D:D

Congratulations Becky! I knew you'd do it!! I'll call you and we can try to get tables near each other. I'll be at your table next year - I'm at like $180K now.

1. How do I qualify for the $100,000 table at the career lunch?

To qualify for the $100,000 table at the career lunch, you must achieve at least $30,000 in sales by May 31st. This can include both personal sales and team sales. Once you reach this milestone, you will automatically be placed at the $100,000 table.

2. Can I still attend the career lunch if I don't reach $30,000 in sales?

Yes, even if you do not reach $30,000 in sales, you can still attend the career lunch. You will be placed at a different table based on your sales level. However, attending the career lunch is a great opportunity to network and learn from other consultants, so we encourage all consultants to attend.

3. Will I have to pay for my ticket to the career lunch?

No, consultants who qualify for the $100,000 table at the career lunch will receive a complimentary ticket. However, if you do not qualify for the $100,000 table, you may still purchase a ticket to attend the career lunch.

4. Can I bring guests to the career lunch?

Yes, you are welcome to bring guests to the career lunch. However, only consultants who have qualified for the $100,000 table will receive a complimentary ticket. Guests will need to purchase a ticket to attend.

5. Is it possible to reserve a table for me and my CS friends?

Unfortunately, we are not able to reserve specific tables for groups. Seating at the career lunch is assigned based on sales level, so you and your CS friends may not all be placed at the same table. However, you are welcome to sit together and mingle during the lunch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
rkcreations
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • soonerchef
  • General Chat
Replies