• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Joining Me at the $100,000 Table for the Career Club Luncheon - Wave 1?

its the higher priced items people need to know why they have to have them - and I remind them that if they aren't 100 percent happy - they can return it in 30 days.. VERY rarely happens - I usually get someone calling me for more cookware or another knife!
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I'll be at a $100,000 table - who's joining me?

I'm in Wave 3 and I don't have $100,000 in sales, so I won't be joining you, but.... what is the first table? I thought I heard before it's $50,000?

I'll be at the 50,000...unless I sell 25,000 before conference!:rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:

I need another 7663 in sales to make the 100,000 table - What is the deadline - I will need to make some calls and work my shows!! I just might make it though!!

PamperedDor said:
I need another 7663 in sales to make the 100,000 table - What is the deadline - I will need to make some calls and work my shows!! I just might make it though!!

May 31 is the deadline - You can do it Doreen!!!

I'm gonna try!!! We can lunch together!!! Do we get our name on the wall at HO too? Figures, I'm not going this year to the tour - I will have to get someone to take a picture for me! (listen to me... I haven't even reached it yet!!) LOL

I will be there at $100,000 table

Ann R

PamperedDor said:
I'm gonna try!!! We can lunch together!!! Do we get our name on the wall at HO too? Figures, I'm not going this year to the tour - I will have to get someone to take a picture for me! (listen to me... I haven't even reached it yet!!) LOL
No, that is a good attitude to have! You will be on the wall, and I'll take a picture for you since I'll still be in general lunch...but on an HO tour.

I'll be there!!! What is the next level after $100K? I don't remember the increments it goes in......(I'm over $120K right now!)

I'm at $70K so even though I plan to sell like crazy in April and May... I'm thinking I'll be at the $50K table for this year which is fine by me! :)

I hpe to be at 200.000 table I'm at 198,195.11 now Yes you get your name on the wall in the HO

Last edited:
I will be at the 200,000 table!

PamperedDor said:
Doreen; that is AWESOME for 2 years! You go girl! (ok, back to my wave now)

WOW! Congrats to all of you!

It's the $300,000 table for me! Just think...in another 26 years...I'll be at the Million Dollar Table!!! I'll be 75!! (THAT is depressing!!!)

lacychef said:
Doreen; that is AWESOME for 2 years! You go girl! (ok, back to my wave now)

Thanks Lacy! I have been very lucky with the business, I really only do 4 - 6 shows a month (cattys and home) and I push for high sales - Too bad you aren't in our wave!!:cry: We would have had a blast!

Yes we would:D You must have some high shows out east!

I'll be at the $200 table!

baychef said:
It's the $300,000 table for me! Just think...in another 26 years...I'll be at the Million Dollar Table!!! I'll be 75!! (THAT is depressing!!!)

ROFL, Ann - yep, me too - I'll see you there in 2034! ;) (I'll be 66!) :eek:

dannyzmom said:
I'll be at the $200 table!

Carolyn, we aren't betting here and I know you've done more than 1 show! ;)

janetupnorth said:
Carolyn, we aren't betting here and I know you've done more than 1 show! ;)

lolololol
:D

I just hit $200,000 recently, so count me in on that table, too!!

YAY!!

Paula

Career Club?I guess this is for total career sales? What level does it start at?

jrny2001 said:
I guess this is for total career sales? What level does it start at?

Yes- it starts at 50,000 - you can check on your month end commission statement - :)

PamperedDor said:
Yes- it starts at 50,000 - you can check on your month end commission statement - :)

Thanks. Don't think I'll make it this year.

What's your secret for the high sales shows?

Host coaching and Humor!! And I pick my favorite products and sell a ton of them - chopper, 12 inch skillet, forged cutlery - just to name a few - the little gadgets will sell themselves - its the higher priced items people need to know why they have to have them - and I remind them that if they aren't 100 percent happy - they can return it in 30 days.. VERY rarely happens - I usually get someone calling me for more cookware or another knife!!

PamperedDor said:
Host coaching and Humor!! And I pick my favorite products and sell a ton of them - chopper, 12 inch skillet, forged cutlery - just to name a few - the little gadgets will sell themselves - its the higher priced items people need to know why they have to have them - and I remind them that if they aren't 100 percent happy - they can return it in 30 days.. VERY rarely happens - I usually get someone calling me for more cookware or another knife!!

Want to share your host coaching tips? I REALLY need help with that.

Sorry for highjacking :blushing:

I'm less than $5k away from hitting the $100k table!!!:D

I'm about $4000 from the $50,000 table. It is one of my goals so wish me luck! My sales have been pretty low since fall. They are starting to pick back up now.

I'll be at the $50,000 table Wave 1.

I'm $9,900 away from $50,00. I'm hoping to pull it off. If I walk, I'll be at conference & maybe at the CC lunch! :D

I'll be at the $50,000 table Wave 1. (That is if I go)

letscook04 said:

OH you are going Colleen!!! LOL!!!!

letscook04 said:

OH...you ARE going, so we can sit with one another!!!!:D

You guys are to funny!! :p Well, maybe if I earn conference 1/2 off!

letscook04 said:
You guys are to funny!! :p Well, maybe if I earn conference 1/2 off!

WELL....how much do you need?;)

$1,400- I have 2 show before then. Ya never know!:D

Oh just come!!! Don't leave me with the "others" LOL!!! (personal joke - not intended toward anyone here!!)

$3216 away from $50,000... I want that lunch!!!! Wish me luck with getting it.....OK I'm wave 2 but wish me luck anyways.....

letscook04 said:
$1,400- I have 2 show before then. Ya never know!:D

Cmon!!! Book the 7AM outa Islip on Southwest & get it over with ALREADY!!!:cool:

Ginger428 said:
OH...you ARE going, so we can sit with one another!!!!:D
Awwwhh, I wanna sit with you!:( Too bad we are not in the same wave nor can I attend this year!:cry:

201,439 .22 just it over 200,00- mark so I'm at a new table too !!!!

heat123 said:
Awwwhh, I wanna sit with you!:( Too bad we are not in the same wave nor can I attend this year!:cry:

I wanna sit with you too!!!:cry:

Ginger428 said:
Cmon!!! Book the 7AM outa Islip on Southwest & get it over with ALREADY!!!:cool:

I have plans already that week and I am trying to fit NC in.

I'll be at the luncheon. I don't remember how close I am to $100,000, so I'll either be there or at one of the $50,000 tables. Just look for a short, very perky redhead. :)

raebates said:
I'll be at the luncheon. I don't remember how close I am to $100,000, so I'll either be there or at one of the $50,000 tables. Just look for a short, very perky redhead. :)

Rae, you better look!! We NEED to know NOW!!:D :D RIGHT NOW Darn it!!!:D Are we meeting in the bar again?:D

I don't know. Maybe we should. I could get that server who liked me so much. :)

You're absolutely right!! Man, she was so touched by that card you gave her!! I'm so excited for Conference that I keep on putting off packing for my cruise TOMORROW!!!:D

1. Who is eligible to join you at the $100,000 table for the Career Club Luncheon?

The $100,000 table for the Career Club Luncheon is open to all active Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the Career Level of Director or above during Wave 1.

2. Can I bring a guest to join me at the $100,000 table?

Unfortunately, only active Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the Career Level of Director or above during Wave 1 are eligible to join you at the $100,000 table. However, you are welcome to invite and bring fellow consultants who meet the eligibility criteria.

3. How do I RSVP for the Career Club Luncheon and secure my spot at the $100,000 table?

You can RSVP for the Career Club Luncheon and secure your spot at the $100,000 table by registering through the designated link provided to you by your upline. Please make sure to RSVP before the deadline to guarantee your spot.

4. What is the purpose of the Career Club Luncheon?

The Career Club Luncheon is a special event to recognize and celebrate the hard work and achievements of our consultants who have reached the Career Level of Director and above during Wave 1. It is also an opportunity to network and learn from other successful consultants.

5. Will there be any special perks or rewards for sitting at the $100,000 table?

Yes, sitting at the $100,000 table for the Career Club Luncheon comes with special perks and rewards, such as exclusive gifts and recognition during the event. It is a great opportunity to mingle with top-performing consultants and gain valuable insights and inspiration for your own business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies