• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 3-Career Club Luncheon, Which Table?

Wave 3, I'll be at the $100,000 table.In summary, there is a Career Club lunch coming up and some members will be sitting at the $100,000 table while others will be at the $50,000 table. There is also excitement over reaching milestones, such as hitting $100,000 in sales, and plans to sit together at future events. There is also a reminder to vote and a message to new members to stay active.

Which table will you be seated at for career club?

• Total voters
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Which table will you be at? This is JUST for Wave 3. There is one for your wave too!!

I'm at the $100,000 table and am taking names and cell phone numbers so we can try to connect and sit together. PM or email me if you want to join us for lunch!

Edit: closer to Conference I will share all numbers with everyone on the list (unless you tell me otherwise).

I'm going to my first Career Club Lunch this year. I was hoping to jump right to the $100K table, but will just miss it. I'm at the $50K table woo hoo!

Hey Linda, how close are you? Can you do it in 12 days? :):) I realized a few days ago that I need $3k to make it to $30k for the TPC year. I know it's just a pin that you receive but it still makes me want it!!:p

Okay, that is a good stretch! You know what the good thing is? You'll be in the Career club book this year and next year! You don't get your name in it again until you hit the next milestone so hold onto it!!

I thought I'd be at the $100,000 table, but it's looking like it'll be $200,000 because I'm at $199,845 with four more shows to go this month, although one is on the 31st so it won't go in that day. :) Yay! Although I'll miss sitting with you guys at the $100,000 table.

Congratulations, Becky!

I'll be at the $100,000 table.

AWESOME Job Becky! You must be stoked!!:D

Thanks, guys! I'm VERY excited!:D

dianevill said:
Congratulations, Becky!

I'll be at the $100,000 table.

Don't foget to vote Diane!!

Thanks, Kristi - just did. The first time I saw this thread I didn't have a voting option. It was weird because the title did say "Poll", but there was no poll. I went back twice to check and still not there.

Got it this time, though. Looking forward to meeting/re-visiting everyone! One of my recruits is going to conference with me. I have to double-check bt I think she's at the 100K table as well.

pamperedbecky said:
I thought I'd be at the $100,000 table, but it's looking like it'll be $200,000 because I'm at $199,845 with four more shows to go this month, although one is on the 31st so it won't go in that day. :) Yay! Although I'll miss sitting with you guys at the $100,000 table.
WOO HOO! Congratulations! Next year I'm joining you at the $200,000 table!

BethCooks4U said:
WOO HOO! Congratulations! Next year I'm joining you at the $200,000 table!
Thanks!:) Yes, next year we'll get to meet up. Let's hope we're in the same wave next year.

$500,000....I'm a fossil!

Holy bananas!! Congratulations, Deb!

Thanks Diane. I sometimes feel as if I've been around forever!

Next year! I'm so close to $50,000 but won't make it for this year.

I am only a few thousand from the $50K table but I just don't think I will make it in time. Next year I guess.

I am so close to $100k but this year will be $50k and next year I will move up. Ellen, we should try to sit together.

Made it to $100!!! By $1400!!! Too Cool.

pamperedlinda said:
I'm going to my first Career Club Lunch this year. I was hoping to jump right to the $100K table, but will just miss it. I'm at the $50K table woo hoo!

Same here! Really wanting that $100,000...just such a nice round number! LOL
TO ANY NEWBIES out there...DON'T GO INACTIVE!

Man I wish I had pushed through those hard times!

Wave 3 - -

What is the Wave 3-Career Club Luncheon?

The Wave 3-Career Club Luncheon is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the prestigious Wave 3 level in their career. It is a celebration of their hard work and success, and an opportunity to network with other top consultants and learn valuable business strategies.

When and where will the Wave 3-Career Club Luncheon take place?

The date and location of the Wave 3-Career Club Luncheon may vary each year, but it is typically held during the annual Pampered Chef conference. The exact details will be announced closer to the event date.

How do I qualify for the Wave 3-Career Club Luncheon?

To attend the Wave 3-Career Club Luncheon, you must achieve the Wave 3 level in your Pampered Chef career. This level is reached by maintaining a certain level of sales, sponsoring new team members, and achieving certain milestones within your first year as a consultant.

Can I bring a guest to the Wave 3-Career Club Luncheon?

Unfortunately, due to limited space and the exclusive nature of the event, only Wave 3 consultants are able to attend the luncheon. However, you are welcome to bring a guest to other conference events and activities.

What can I expect at the Wave 3-Career Club Luncheon?

The Wave 3-Career Club Luncheon is a chance to celebrate your success with other top consultants, hear from inspiring speakers, and learn valuable tips and strategies to take your business to the next level. It is also an opportunity to network and make meaningful connections with other successful consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • Poll
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views