• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Wave 1's Career Lunch: Pick Your Table Now!

In summary, the conversation is about the upcoming conference and which table each person will be sitting at based on their sales and achievements. Some are excited to reach higher tables, while others are content with where they are at. There is also discussion about meeting up with others at the conference.

Which table will you be sitting at?

• Total voters
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Which table will you be at? This is JUST for Wave 1. There is one for your wave too!!

I just hit the $100k table this week so I'll be there!! Who's joining me? :):)

I'll be with your Kristi!!!!!! I just hit $150k a few weeks ago!

Awesome Colleen! I can't wait! Posting those polls is getting me so darn excited for conference I can't stand it!!

I'm just over $110,000! Yippee! Last year I was at the $50,000 table, and I had so much fun talking Dr. Suess with John (pampered1224), and others, and the food was so good. I'm looking forward to it again this year!

I'm pushing 80K, so I'll be at the 50K table this year....:D

Keep this thread going a few more weeks - I am trying to get to the 100 but might fall short - sales and shows have been lower then I had hoped - Tommorrow I am hitting the phone and pushing myself - IF not, I will be chillin' with Ginger at the 50. I am all good with either one - food is great and conversations fun!!!

I'll be at 50k- whoo hoo!:sing:

I'm at 50K. I'll be wearing my CS button, so if you see a short, slightly fluffy redhead, say hi!

Is the date for it May 31? I voted for 50 because I don't think I'll quite make it to the 100K... We'll all have great company at EVERY table won't we!

I am hoping to be at the 50k. I am less than $2700 away. I still have 1 cooking show collecting orders, 3 cooking shows to do & 4 catalog shows in the works. Wish me luck!

Come on Ladies!!
Isn't anyone going to sit with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???

I'll be at th 200 k table whoo hoo

chef131doreen said:
I'll be at th 200 k table whoo hoo

Yayyy!
I won't be alone!
See you there Doreen!

Anyone else????

This will be my 1ST. I'll be at the 50K. Can't wait!!!

I can't believe it, but I'll be at the $300K table!

God has been so good to me!

Great Job Twinkie!! TPC and $300k! Great Job!

Thank you for the kind words.

Cross your fingers... I'd like to add Director to the accolades, too!

This is my first conference ... I'll be at the Kiddie Table!

twinkie10 said:
Thank you for the kind words.

Cross your fingers... I'd like to add Director to the accolades, too!

They're crossed for ya!! good luck!:D

twinkie10 said:
I can't believe it, but I'll be at the $300K table!

God has been so good to me!

ME TOO!!!! PM me sometime and perhaps we can agree to meet!!!

Di_Can_Cook said:

Just like at family gatherings...the "kiddie table" that you speak of is sooooo much fun! You will NOT be alone by any stretch!! Keep working your business and you will be moving on up in no time!!

Di_Can_Cook said:

Me too! Actually I'm kinda glad too since this is my first conference and I have one of my downline coming who is new. I think it will be good for me to experience as much as I can. AND build the anticipation for the movin' on up part!! Not to say that I won't be striving for bigger and better;)

I'm at $100K!! Hopefully I'll bump to $200K next year.

Di can sit with me....at the Kiddie table myself. Just don't spill anything on me Di.

What is the purpose of a Wave 1-Career Lunch?

The purpose of a Wave 1-Career Lunch is to introduce potential new consultants to the Pampered Chef opportunity. It is a chance for them to learn more about the company, products, and business model, as well as ask any questions they may have.

Who can attend a Wave 1-Career Lunch?

Anyone who is interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can attend a Wave 1-Career Lunch. This includes friends, family members, and acquaintances who have been invited by a current consultant or have expressed interest in the business.

Is there a cost to attend a Wave 1-Career Lunch?

No, there is no cost to attend a Wave 1-Career Lunch. It is a free event designed to provide information and support for those interested in joining the Pampered Chef team.

What can I expect at a Wave 1-Career Lunch?

At a Wave 1-Career Lunch, you can expect to learn about the company's history, products, and business opportunity. There may also be demonstrations and presentations by current consultants, as well as a chance to try some of our delicious products.

Can I sign up to become a consultant at a Wave 1-Career Lunch?

Yes, you can sign up to become a consultant at a Wave 1-Career Lunch. Our team will be happy to assist you in the sign-up process and answer any questions you may have about starting your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • Poll
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views