• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let the NC 2020 Wave 1 Excitement Begin!

In summary, the first wave of NC participants will be the very first to learn about the new items at the conference. They may have to keep quiet about the new items, but they will know first. Wave 2 will be the second group to learn about the new items, and they may have to try things on before they buy. Wave 3 will be the last group to learn about the new items, and they may have to save money for the conference.
tlag1986
Gold Member
Who is super :D excited about NC this year???? I know I am so excited this will be my very first NC!!!:thumbup:

Who all are in wave 1? Let's see how many of us Chef Success people will be in wave 1. Do the Cool ones go first:cool:????

Wave 1; we will be the very first ones with the new information. We may have to keep quiet about all the new items, but we will know first:D!!! Not to mention hopefully we will have the best looks with Merrill (if there is a best look with Merrill).

I am so excited to go! So do you think I should hold off on buying from Merrill until I can try things on at Conference? I've been wanting to get some logowear for quite some time now.

From the sounds of people posting we probably should try things on before we buy.

I'm Wave 1. Hopefully my financial picture will be a little better by July so I can afford airfare and hotel stay, but at least I have conference club already covering my registration. :) Can't wait to meet some Cheffers!!!

Katie I hope and pray you can make it. It will be great to meet some of you!!!

I am too new...what is a "wave: is that who gets the new info first?

NC is in three different waves. July 9-11 is wave 1, July 13-15 is wave 2, and July 16-18 is wave 3. Your director can tell you which wave you are.

I'm wave 1!!!! I'm ubber excited! I just found out with my promotion at work in the last few months that I am entitled to a stipend from the state for about $500 and it should be here in about 2 months! That means I'll have money to cover NC! I'm fairly local, within 3 hours of HO, so I will be driving up with my cluster. I'll just have to do hotel and food and fun stuff! I'm sooooo excited right now. Lets just hope things stay good for us and that $500 won't be needed elsewhere!

I'll be praying for you Andrea. I know how hard it can be to scrap up extra money sometimes.

Thank! I'm feeling really good about things right now! I'm certain things will work out, especially with so much time left to save for it.

shoot!!!! Now that I'm thinking about it, waaaahhhhhh, I think I booked classes for work the same time... grrrrrr.... gonna have to go check my calendar at work now. I may still have time to reschedule the classes without penalty, crap and I thought my luck was getting better. LOL

OMG I just checked the class schedule online and I did double book myself, and worst part is, that is the one class this year that I can not get out of.

I have some very bad words flying through my head right now! OY! My classes are in Rockford, not too far from HO, but I start the classe on the 8th and won't be done til noon on the 10th. I'll see if I can't figure something out. This same class if offered later in the year, but I'll have to do some major juggling.

I'm wave one also... haven't decided if I'm going or not. I think it would be a lot of fun but I'm more of a hobbiest and that is a LOT of money to spend on a hobby. We'll see how things are going a lil closer.

Hi Ladies, I will be there, Wahoo! It looks like we will have some newbies.Jolene are you going to the training on Feb 4th in Roseville?? I will be there w/ my cluster buddies!

I am in Wave 1 this year!! I am planning on attending!! I have my conference club waiting!!!

wave 1 for me:)

I'm supposed to be wave 3 this year, but I won't be able to go, as I will be starting a nursing program this summer. I'm really disappointed to miss Conference, though ... I had a great time last year!

I'll be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have conference club going and I'll just have to start saving my pennies for the rest. Of course once I get back from conference I have to pack up the house and move cross country! lol ;)

Amanda- I wish I could make it to Roseville on the 4th but not with two in school and a husband who is in school all day. I'd have to hire a babysitter/driver and thats not going to happen! lol Plus its 3 1/2 hrs north of Monterey so its a no go!:cry: HO needs to realize lots of us are parents and others work so why not a weekend!?!?!?!??!?!

Wave 1 for me! Yeah!

See you on Feb 4 in Roseville Amanda!

I would have been Wave 1, but instead I will be at home, with only 1-2 weeks before the arrival of my third child. I am sooooooooooooooooooo disappointed that I won't be able to attend conference this year (and see all of my cheffer friends), but of course, I look forward to adding to my family!

looks like i can't get out of the class for work, maybe 2010 I'll be able to go!

I'm wave 1!!! Can't wait until July!!!!

I'll be there for Wave 1 too.

I'm already starting to watch the flight prices.

I'll be there also.... Hopefully walking across stage!!!!!!

wave 1 CAN NOT WAIT!!

Wave 1 with our team, Morfia and Karynne I cannot wait! I am picking my business up hopefully and I will get there!!

I'll be there too! I've got to step up my schedule to get the $$!! Looks like a lot of familiar faces and some new ones too. FUN!!
: ) Anybody started a countdown?

I"ll be there. I can't wait!!

Flamingo said:
I'll be there also.... Hopefully walking across stage!!!!!!

YOU WILL. I'll be bringing my big hand clapper.

Ida, you better be bringing your Blues Brothers Style also ;)
Call me Sunday if you remember
xoxo, Cheryl
P.S You are so rockin' it right know. I am VERY proud of you!!!

It is going to be so much fun to meet all of you.

I will be there too! Can't wait my first and sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyt7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777455555555655555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb n
COLOR]

OMG......I am so sorry!! My 3 yr old posted that last message.....lmbo!

Lesson learned, NEVER leave the computer unattended with a toddler around......haha

sklay723 said:
I'm Wave 1. Hopefully my financial picture will be a little better by July so I can afford airfare and hotel stay, but at least I have conference club already covering my registration. :) Can't wait to meet some Cheffers!!!

Well, I was looking forward to NC, but due to budget issues I definitely won't be able to go this year. I know there are a lot of ways to make money to go (garage sales, etc.), but at this point in time our family needs every extra dime we come up with, and I'm just being realistic with myself. I will look forward to meeting some Cheffers next year instead!!! :)

I am in Wave 1 and this will be my 1st NC! I'm so excited to go. My husband was a Cheffer about 9 years ago and I was so jealous when I learned about all the fun he had! Now it's MY turn!!!!

I'm wave 1 and am definitely going. Started conference club ahead of time and already took time off work. I will be there no matter what. I couldn't get time off from work last year but really wanted to go. I'm defnitely not going to miss this years!! Need to get on the ball and get some more shows booked though!!:)

Wave 1 here too. It will be my first as well! I can't wait.

I'll be there!! So excited this will be my 1st!!

I'm going if I have to duct tape the kids and leave them in the closet! JK - please don't call CPS! LOL

I'm wave one and I'm doing $5000 in April for free reg!!!

This is my first time. As a first timer I am getting very excited about everything possible with NC. I really like being the first group through, even though we need to keep quiet about everything.

Wave 1 and 1st timer here too! I can't wait! Though I will admit I'm getting a little nervous...the only person I know is my director!!! :blushing:
I checked into flights today and think I'm going to book mine when the hubby gets home...$119 round trip, don't think I'll find a better deal than that!

First time attending NC, going with 3 people who are all directors or above and we are staying at the Hilton. Wahoo!

Andrea, in extreme circumstances, they may let you change your wave. You wouldn't be with your cluster, but there are many people here on CS who would probably love to have you hang with them.

It's getting close to time for conference. I am so ready for my first time with fellow cheffers.

Finally registered today! My upline was about to have a heart attack b/c I hadn't done it yet! I've been really busy getting the school year over with, but that's behind me now, and NC is before me! Hooray!

straitfan said:
Finally registered today! My upline was about to have a heart attack b/c I hadn't done it yet! I've been really busy getting the school year over with, but that's behind me now, and NC is before me! Hooray!

I am still waiting to register but I guess I had better do it soon. I will do it next week at the latest.

I didn't realize til I was on there, that registration closes soon, something like June 14th! That's rapidly approaching!

1. Who is super excited about NC this year?

Many people are excited about NC this year, especially those attending for the first time. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am personally very excited for NC and all the new information and products that will be revealed!

2. Who all is in Wave 1?

Wave 1 includes a group of consultants who will be the very first to receive new information and products at NC. It is not limited to specific consultants, so anyone attending NC can potentially be in Wave 1!

3. Do the Cool ones go first?

There is no set criteria for who is in Wave 1, so it is not based on how "cool" someone is. It is simply a random selection of consultants who will receive new information and products first.

4. What can we expect in Wave 1?

Wave 1 attendees will be the first to receive new information and products at NC. This may include sneak peeks of upcoming products, new business strategies, and more. It's an exciting opportunity to be among the first to know about all the exciting things happening at Pampered Chef.

5. Will we have the best looks with Merrill in Wave 1?

As a consultant attending NC, you will have the opportunity to meet with Merrill, our CEO and President. While there is no guarantee of having the "best look," all consultants in Wave 1 will have the chance to attend exclusive sessions with Merrill and learn from her leadership and expertise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies