• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Wave 1: Tell Us Who You Are & Why You're Walking!

In summary, Diane is a new Director and she is also unofficially $635 away from TPC in Personal Sales. She is walking for TPC in sales this year and she is excited to cheer for other walkers.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Who's Walking in Wave 1?

Let us know your name & why you'll be walking! We want to cheer for you!

No stage walkers on today? Wow!

Much better to be a stage walker than a street walker! :D (Sorry... that's just how my brain has been working today.)

I am I AM! I'm a new Director and I am also unofficially $635 away from TPC in Personal Sales ... but I won't change my siggy until I submit it all!!!!!

chefann said:
Much better to be a stage walker than a street walker! :D (Sorry... that's just how my brain has been working today.)

Hee hee! That's what I was thinking too! :D

quiverfull7 said:
I am I AM! I'm a new Director and I am also unofficially $635 away from TPC in Personal Sales ... but I won't change my siggy until I submit it all!!!!!

DIANE!!! What a FABULOUS year for you!!!! Congratulations!

Thanks! BTW Your item is on it's way! :)

I'll cheer really loud, Diane!

Wow - Diane, how awesome to promote AND hit TPC all at once! Congratulations!!!

I will be walking for TPC...Diane, we should try to find each other in the TPC seating area so we can walk consecutively!

That would be cool. I assumed they did them alphaphetically! Is there not an order... let's make sure to connect.

Haven't decided if I'm going yet, but I will be walking for TPC is sales.

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Join us!

quiverfull7 said:
COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Join us!

Alright, Diane! You twisted my arm. I registered on Saturday to attend. Believe this.... this will be my first conference in the 7 years I have been selling. I've always felt my business was where I wanted it and I didn't want to do much more. I avg. a little over 100 shows a year and that is plenty with 2 children in sports and other things. Whew!!!

But, I'm going to take the plunge this year and I'm going to be walking the stage for TPC in sales!!! Yea!!!

Can't wait to cheer you on Diane and all the other going!!!

What is Wave 1: Tell Us Who You Are & Why You're Walking!?

Wave 1 is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help new consultants get started on their journey. It consists of activities and resources to help you set goals, build your network, and start your business successfully.

How do I join Wave 1?

To join Wave 1, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will walk you through the process and get you enrolled in the program.

What are the benefits of joining Wave 1?

Joining Wave 1 comes with several benefits, including access to exclusive training and resources, a supportive community of fellow consultants, and the opportunity to fast-track your business success.

Do I have to pay to join Wave 1?

No, joining Wave 1 is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is our way of investing in your success and helping you achieve your goals.

Is Wave 1 only for new consultants?

While Wave 1 is primarily designed for new consultants, it is also open to existing consultants who want to refresh their business or learn new strategies for growth. We welcome anyone who wants to join and take their business to the next level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Koolotus
Replies
Views
kcmckay
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef