• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Your Wave: Get Ready for Wave 1 with Us!

In summary, many wave 1 people have already left or are getting ready to leave. Wave 2 is in charge and seems to be winning.

Which wave are you in?

• Total voters
rebeccastt
Silver Member
Let's see if this works....

Which wave are you in? I'm trying to get a better idea of who is in each wave. Hurry folks...we only have a few days until Wave 1!

Why, oh why, can I NOT see the names of the voters!!!!!!!!!!! Uggh!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Click on the number of votes and you will see.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Did I say thank you?

Now I can go to bed.

If KG would just get his blue star already....

Wave one, Baby!!!
2323.gif

WOO HOO! I['m the first in Wave 3 to reply!!!

Yay for me!!!

Wow, most of us are in Wave 1!! Shouldn't we all be getting ready to leave? What are we dong on CS? Yes it is an addiction for me...I can admit it!

I'm in Wave 2.

Wave 1 - and leaving Sunday afternoon from the suburbs of Chicago - safe travels to everyone!:)

Christ Follower said:
Wow, most of us are in Wave 1!! Shouldn't we all be getting ready to leave? What are we dong on CS? Yes it is an addiction for me...I can admit it!

I don't leave until Monday morning.....so I'm not planning on packing until tomorrow night!

Wave 2 and I'm SO excited. I have a PC Bridal Shower to do on the 16th... I hope those folks are ready for how pumped up I will be! :)

Wave 2--Here we come Chicago!!!!

Wave 2 for me. I just sent clothes to the cleaners and got a haircut this morning. I'm almost ready.

I am heading out to shop tonight. I need to get a couple of things and then I can pack after I get the stuff I need.

Wave 2 for me! I can hardly stand the wait. It's like being a child waiting for Santa!!

Wave 1
I'm leaving tomorrow and I should be packing instead of here!

WAVE 2 for me!! Uh oh, it looks like Wave 2 is winning with 17 to 14 compared to Wave 1 right now!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
WAVE 2 for me!! Uh oh, it looks like Wave 2 is winning with 17 to 14 compared to Wave 1 right now!!!:D

Many wave 1 people have already left or are getting ready to leave.......

Do you think that they've left today, 2 days before?

PampMomof3 said:
Do you think that they've left today, 2 days before?
Well, I remember reading about people saying they were leaving today, and I know Beth and Leah have left.......and I know Leah was talking about meeting up with people in Chicago....can't remember who though....

PampMomof3 said:

That's because Wave 2 rules!

Wave 2 for me - First-timer and so excited.

I'm in Wave 2.:)

Wave 2 for me too:) can't wait :) :)

I know of 28 Wave 1'ers, so only 20 of us have voted. Could be more that I don't know, of course. I was trying to keep track so I could learn people's names. Now that so many cheffers have changed their picture, I'm having trouble with the learning. Hopefully, I can learn names at the Meet and Greet.
JAE
Packed and ready to leave at 6 AM

You must be excited - you've answered multiple times! ;)

JAE said:
I know of 28 Wave 1'ers, so only 20 of us have voted. Could be more that I don't know, of course. I was trying to keep track so I could learn people's names. Now that so many cheffers have changed their picture, I'm having trouble with the learning. Hopefully, I can learn names at the Meet and Greet.
JAE
Packed and ready to leave at 6 AM

Wow - ambitious - wish I had that much ambition to clean and pack!

I don't feel ambitious. I feel very stressed, but once I leave the stress stays home. My husband gets to figure out what to do with the kids. Well, I suppose I may get a little stressed hoping I make the train on time and don't get lost.

Wave 2, I leave at 645 am on wed. Can not wait!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

WAVE 2 BABY!!!!!!

1. What is "Discover Your Wave" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

"Discover Your Wave" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help consultants prepare for the launch of Wave 1. It includes training, resources, and support to help consultants hit the ground running and have a successful start to the new wave.

2. How do I know which wave I am in?

You can find out which wave you are in by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking your consultant dashboard. Your wave assignment will be listed there.

3. Can I switch to a different wave?

Unfortunately, wave assignments cannot be changed. They are determined based on various factors such as location and team organization. However, all waves will have access to the same training and resources.

4. What happens if I miss the "Discover Your Wave" program?

While it is highly recommended to participate in the program, if you do happen to miss it, you can still access the training and resources through your consultant dashboard. You can also reach out to your upline or Pampered Chef support for any additional assistance.

5. Is there a deadline to complete the "Discover Your Wave" program?

Yes, there is a deadline to complete the program. It is important to complete it before the launch of Wave 1 to ensure you are fully prepared and have all the necessary tools and information to have a successful start to the new wave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • crystalscookingnow