• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to Omaha - Come Say Hi at the Registration Table!

In summary, Darlene is excited to go to Omaha and meet everyone, Stacie has already been talked to and knows who Darlene is, Sharon is going too and will look for Darlene, Short brown hair and glasses will be wearing a maroon tank with a lighter brown sweater, and In summary, I have shor hair too and will be wearing a maroon tank with a lighter brown sweater.
StacieB
Gold Member
Hey all going to Omaha, I would love to meet all of you. I will me at the Registration table. Come and say HI to me!! I cant wait to see what is all in store for us!!

StacieB said:
Hey all going to Omaha, I would love to meet all of you. I will me at the Registration table. Come and say HI to me!! I cant wait to see what is all in store for us!!

YIPPEEE! Hi Stacie, I had already "talked" to you on FB about this. I will be the one with shortish hair and one of the old round CS buttons on my shirt (with my real name "Darlene" and "darlinclem"). You will more than likely know me by hearing me laugh (I tend to be louder than I plan). I promise I don't screech but I am known to snort if I laugh too hard LOL

Can't wait to "meet" everyone! I will be with a number of my cluster but these days I only know my director/AD.

Hi Stacie - I will look for you. This will be my first Spring Launch and I am very excited to be going. Sharon

I'll come look for you too! I'll be there. Short brown hair and glasses

I'll look for you too! Must remember to pack my CS button.

Maybe I can wear something "identifiable" since I don't have my CS button :)

I have shor hair too and will be wearing a maroon tank with a lighter brown sweater.

Okay, finally figured out my outfit. I actually dreamed about it last night LOL I will be wearing herringbone slacks with a black blouse with firework like red and pink colored flowers. Like most of us, I have short curly hair and wear glasses. I am sooo stoked! I can't wait to put faces with people here.

I figured out what I'll wear. Grey v-neck sweater with pink/peach argyle, khakis and I'll have the HWC backpack :)

Not sure if anybody will see this but look for me tomorrow - I have reddish/brown hair (will probably be off in a side braid). I'm wearing a cream colored ruffled shirt with a navy thing over it and tan cords. I know I have to get in touch with Darlene so hopefully she'll run into some of you before that!

Not sure what I'll be wearing. But my hair is pink. On top. Bad dye job :) I'll probably be wearing grey slacks and ballet flats with a black bow on them. My top will probably be some sort of knit sweater.

Related to Welcome to Omaha - Come Say Hi at the Registration Table!

What is the "Welcome to Omaha - Come Say Hi at the Registration Table!" event?

The "Welcome to Omaha - Come Say Hi at the Registration Table!" event is a community welcome event for newcomers to the city of Omaha, Nebraska. It is an opportunity for new residents to learn more about the city, meet other residents, and receive helpful resources and information.

When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on Saturday, August 14th from 10am to 2pm at the Omaha Convention Center. The exact location of the registration table will be announced closer to the event date.

Who can attend the event?

The event is open to all new residents of Omaha, as well as current residents who would like to welcome and meet new members of the community. Everyone is welcome to stop by the registration table and say hi!

Do I need to register for the event beforehand?

No, registration is not required for this event. However, we encourage you to RSVP on our event page or through our social media channels so we can get an estimate of how many people will be attending.

What can I expect at the registration table?

At the registration table, you can expect to receive a warm welcome from our volunteers, as well as helpful resources and information about the city of Omaha. You can also meet other new residents and get connected with community organizations and events. Light refreshments will also be provided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • KelleyD