• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will You Be Attending the Spring Launch in Omaha, NE?

In summary, the Spring Launch is an annual event held in Omaha, NE to celebrate the start of spring and warmer weather. It typically takes place in late March or early April at a park or outdoor venue and offers a variety of activities for all ages, including live music, food vendors, and family-friendly entertainment. While the event is usually free to attend, there may be fees for certain activities or food vendors. Outside food and drinks are usually allowed, but some vendors may have restrictions and alcohol may be available for purchase.
smithcooking
Looking to see if anyone from here will be going to the Launch meeting in Omaha, NE. We have 7 people that will be coming in to go to it and would like to do networking if anyone is up to it. Would be like what people do at National Conference. Really excited to see everyone and see all of the exciting things that they are going to have for us.

I know a number of members of my cluster will be there (including my Director Deena). My recruiter and I are headed to Denver since that is my old home area and she is closer to Denver than Omaha.

Lots of us from KC, MO are attending Omaha. I have 2 others from my team that will be attending with me. PM me and I'll send you my cell number.

A huge group of us from South Dakota will be there!! Can not wait!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you and your team will be attending the Launch meeting in Omaha. I will also be in attendance and I would love to connect with you and your team for some networking opportunities. It's always great to meet and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants at events like this. I'm also looking forward to seeing all the new and exciting things that will be presented at the meeting. See you there!

1. What is the Spring Launch event in Omaha, NE?

The Spring Launch is an annual event held in Omaha, NE that celebrates the start of spring and the warmer weather. It typically includes outdoor activities, live music, food vendors, and other family-friendly entertainment.

2. When and where is the Spring Launch event taking place?

The exact date and location of the Spring Launch may vary each year, but it is typically held in late March or early April in a park or outdoor venue in Omaha, NE. Check the event's website or social media pages for the most up-to-date information.

3. Is there an admission fee for the Spring Launch event?

The Spring Launch event is usually free to attend, but there may be fees for certain activities or food vendors. Check the event's website for a list of any potential fees or ticket prices.

4. What kind of activities can I expect at the Spring Launch?

The Spring Launch typically offers a variety of activities for all ages, such as live music performances, food trucks, children's games and activities, and outdoor sports and games. There may also be local vendors selling goods and products.

5. Can I bring my own food and drinks to the Spring Launch?

Outside food and drinks are usually allowed at the Spring Launch event, but some food vendors may not allow outside food in their designated areas. Alcoholic beverages may also be available for purchase, but please drink responsibly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • melaniehay22
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melaniehay22
  • skaugchef