• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Attending Spring Launch in Arlington?

In summary, the Spring Launch has been extended to Jan. 14 and PC users can use their December PC dollars to register.
melaniehay22
I've seen a ton of posts re: Spring Launch in other places, but haven't seen ANYTHING about anyone else attending SL in Arlington! Who's going to be there??

I'll be there! I'm coming from McKinney and I'm very happy with the location compared with last year's. Parking is going to be very easy at the Convention Center. I'm hoping other members of my team will be there as well.

Shari in TX

Aw, Teresa, you're not coming to San Antone? I don't understand why. <grin>

Very cool!! I'm still very new at the whole Pampered Chef thing, so I'm hoping SL will inspire me to be awesome! My director and I as well as a couple team members are driving in from Little Rock. We also have some team members in TX that will be meeting us there! Very excited.

I will be there I think a few of my team is coming also wahoo can't wait to meet some of you.

I'll be there! Looking forward to it!

Let's all try and connect in Arlington

woohoo!! Sounds like a plan!! I should invest in one of those Chef Success buttons that they sell on cafe press or wherever.

Maybe I wont be going I was going to use my PC dollars from Dec to go but know it sounds like we might not get then till Jan 17th. If I cant pay with that I can't go. On the phone with PC and we will see what they say

I just got off the phone and PC apologized for the mix up but they said that we will not be able to use the Dec PC dollars earned for registration. I understand they had a miscommunication but I worked hard in Dec to earn spring launch and now I can't go.

Oh, that stinks about the PC dollars thing. I think Arlington is where we will be going as well. Its funny to me that it will be almost as far to that meeting as it is for National Conference in Chicago. So, changing into 2 launches all over the country didn't help us here in Oklahoma and Arkansas. But oh well, can't please everyone...lol

I'll be there! Wearing my Chef Success & Director Chef Success pins!!! :D

Fall Launch will be in Memphis, which helps me here in Little Rock! Not much help for Oklahoma, though -_-.
That really stinks about the Dec. PC dollars. Now at least you'll get to use them for other fun things!!

HEY Pamperechef88!! I just got this from my director--From Home Office....The excitement over Spring Launch has been fantastic! So, to give everyone a chance to attend, we’re extending the registration deadline to 11:59 p.m. (CT) Jan. 14! If your team members earned PC dollars in the December Free-for All, they'll be deposited by Jan. 11, so they can use them to register! (to earn PC dollars in Dec your sales needed to be $1500 or higher)

What is the date of the Spring Launch event in Arlington, Tx?

The Spring Launch event in Arlington, Tx will take place on March 21, 2020.

Where will the event be held?

The event will be held at the Arlington Convention Center located at 1200 Ballpark Way, Arlington, TX 76011.

Is there an admission fee for the Spring Launch event?

No, admission to the Spring Launch event is free for all attendees.

What time does the event start and end?

The event will begin at 10:00 am and end at 4:00 pm.

Are there any special activities or workshops at the Spring Launch event?

Yes, there will be various workshops and activities throughout the day such as keynote speeches, panel discussions, and interactive sessions. A full schedule will be released closer to the event date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • NooraK