• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Will Be at Our Spring Kickoff

In summary, Belinda Elsworth will be at our Spring kick-off this Saturday morning. She was awesome when I saw her at National Conference, and Several of the directors in our area came together, and invited her to our Spring Kick-off. It cost us $30 for the workshops and lunch, but I feel it is WELL worth it. My newest recruit will be joining me, and I told her to be ready, she will get so much info, she will need to write fast!!!!
mrssyvo
Belinda Elsworth will be at our Spring kick-off this Saturday morning. I am very excited. She was awesome when I saw her at National Conference, and Several of the directors in our area came together, and invited her to our Spring Kick-off. It cost us $30 for the workshops and lunch, but I feel it is WELL worth it !!!! My newest recruit will be joining me, and I told her to be ready, she will get so much info, she will need to write fast!!!!

Lucky You! She is incredible!

I learned a great deal during her workshop at confernce two years ago !

I'm jealous!! That's great! You'll learn so much!

some gals from our group will be there, too. I have a show. :)

That's awesome Sue! You'll have a blast!

i'll be there too...and have heard wonderful things about belinda. this is coming at a good time - it's hard to stay motivated with bad weather, bad economy (or so they say), and the usual winter blahs

You guys are so lucky!!! I've never seen her, but would love too. I'm sure you will all learn a ton from her!!

Lucky! I am soo jealous! So would be worth it to see her in person! Can anyone take notes or give highlights??? Pretty please!!!

She s really good make sure you sign up for her emails she take referrals to like we do. She does a thought of the week she mails out each Sunday and for some reason it is what I always need to hear. I think she has a spy in my house. Just kidding awesome have her CDs too. ENJOY

I will be there also girls hope to see you there. Don't be afraid to say Hi.

Have fun and learn a lot! I am looking forward to our Regional training on Feb 2nd with Darla Oelmann...

Jaime, How will we know you???? Can ou borrow Ann's fruit hat??? I will be sitting with Pampered Val, and more than likely be up at the front of the room. Val's director and my hospitality director is Marie Freidag, who was one of the organizers, along with Patti Mercirino (sp?)

well that is a good ? I for got that i do not have my pic here. I will put it up. I do not know yet where I will be. I have very long brown hair most likely up in a pony.

she was great!!!!! This was my 1st time seeing her I loved it

I had seen her before, but I think it was mush better this time. Maybe it was because it was away from conference, and I was not as exhausted, but I was able to concentrate on what she was saying, and it seemed fresh to me again. I was also glad my new recruit was able to come. She said it was so beneficial, and really gave her focis on what to do next.

i am a trainer, so i go into these events with a lot of cynicism....belinda is the real deal. she was organized, made great points, kept us laughing with her impressions, and told very meaningful stories.

i'm going to type up my notes later today (helps me learn) and will post them for anyone who's interested.

Notes from Chicago area Spring Kickoff with Belinda Ellsworthhere are my notes...hope you find some use from them

Attachments

• Notes from Chicago area Spring Kickoff 2008.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 356
I was there yesterday! Wish I had seen this thread earlier, but I haven't been here in a few days, cause then I would have made an effort to find some of you to introduce myself to.She cracked me up when she said she couldn't give her talk while sitting down (her foot, that she had surgery on last year, was hurting her).

Pam Moore said:
She s really good make sure you sign up for her emails she take referrals to like we do. She does a thought of the week she mails out each Sunday and for some reason it is what I always need to hear. I think she has a spy in my house. Just kidding awesome have her CDs too. ENJOY

Would you please share her email address?:confused:
I would love to sign up!!:love:

Thanks!
Paula:chef:

susanr613 said:
here are my notes...hope you find some use from them

Susan,
Those are great notes! I think Belinda, more than any other speaker/system etc... has had the most effect on the success of my business.

Her CD's are completely worth the cost.

I bought her 6-cd set Step Into Success, and hubby was listening to them with me while we were traveling yesterday, and he even liked them- we both laughed so much !!!

Related to Belinda Will Be at Our Spring Kickoff

1. What is "Belinda Will Be at Our Spring Kickoff"?

"Belinda Will Be at Our Spring Kickoff" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where Belinda, a well-known chef and Pampered Chef consultant, will be sharing her tips and tricks for using our products and creating delicious recipes.

2. When and where is "Belinda Will Be at Our Spring Kickoff" taking place?

The event will take place on Saturday, March 21st at 10am at the local community center. Exact address will be provided upon registration.

3. How can I register for "Belinda Will Be at Our Spring Kickoff"?

You can register for the event by visiting our website and filling out the registration form. You can also register by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Is there a cost to attend "Belinda Will Be at Our Spring Kickoff"?

No, the event is free for all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. However, space is limited so we recommend registering early to secure your spot.

5. Will there be any special offers or discounts available at "Belinda Will Be at Our Spring Kickoff"?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and offers available for attendees at the event. These offers will only be available for a limited time, so make sure to take advantage of them while you can!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kimcooks4u