• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 - Who's Going?

In summary, Colleen is going to the Wave 2 & 3 conference, Jae is not sure if she is going, and Patti is going with her husband.
janetupnorth said:
So, is gas prices, but I still have to drive...

Are you in Wave 2 this time Carolyn???

If so, why are you jumping our thread???? ;)

I'll miss running into you numerous times...and watching you walk for TPC!!!! (How close are you this year, I was thinking of you and a few others this a.m. in regards to TPC)

Carolyn still has last years WAVE on her signature.....

Carolyn - you need to change that!!!:p

I am Mary Ann from NJ and it will be my 3rd conference. I had so much fun at the other 2. I hope by next year I will be director. I can't believe I will be in the first wave. whoo who

ChefBeckyD said:
Carolyn still has last years WAVE on her signature.....

Carolyn - you need to change that!!!:p

Duh! Thanks - it IS 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good, I can still cheer for her too then!!!! (Guess I'm going to be rowdy this year with all these Cheffers earning stuff...)

Becky, are you anywhere close to TPC this year? Your sales have been pretty good...

janetupnorth said:
Duh! Thanks - it IS 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good, I can still cheer for her too then!!!! (Guess I'm going to be rowdy this year with all these Cheffers earning stuff...)

Becky, are you anywhere close to TPC this year? Your sales have been pretty good...

My sales have been good, but not quite that good. I'm at $36,000 in sales for the TPC period. Actually, if I hadn't had such a dismal Aug. & Sept., I might be within reach - but my sales for those months were $780, and $1150. I am working hard to make sure that is different this year!

The good news it that by the middle of April, I will have earned Level One of the trip incentive! I am sooo earning a trip this year! With travel costs going up the way they are, it will be the only way to take DH on a 2nd honeymoon!

Well all I know is that I was at NC last summer wave 2 and then at Leadership in Jan and STILL have not met any of you and this MUST change at NC in July!!!!!! I want so much to meet any of you that I can!

Um, Diane, you've met me. Don't I count? Oh, my, I can feel my self-esteem lowering as I type. Maybe I didn't make much of an impression, since we didn't really get a chance to talk.

quiverfull7 said:
Well all I know is that I was at NC last summer wave 2 and then at Leadership in Jan and STILL have not met any of you and this MUST change at NC in July!!!!!! I want so much to meet any of you that I can!
Ahem. Over here. I met you too!

Silly girl!

Rae...apparantly you and I are no longer "star status" here on CS. Tee Hee!

I really want to go, but not sure of the cost. I should def. earn 1/2 price with my FR in April, but don't think I will have a recruit by the conference.
I don't even know what wave I am in:)

RAE & KELLY:I KNOW I haven't met either of you - and I am so looking forward to conference, and meeting both of you in person!:love: :love:
Although, coming from me, it might not help your self-esteem to hear that!:eek: :rolleyes:

i can't wait to meet my CS heroes too!

raebates said:
Um, Diane, you've met me. Don't I count? Oh, my, I can feel my self-esteem lowering as I type. Maybe I didn't make much of an impression, since we didn't really get a chance to talk.
OH POOOOOOOOOOO
YES... I remember you!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were on the bus!!!!!!!!!! And then at lunch......... I think I met Carolyn too! SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are MORE than memorable!!!!!!!!! Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay... I will rephrase... I want MORE TIME to get to know each of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! must retreat now while trying to to pull really big foot our of really dumb mouth!!!!!!!! My dsl is out and I'm borrowing time here...

Can I still claim baby brain... even tho Brody is now a full month old and I'm only Nana not Mama? sigh.... Rae and Kelly... my humblest apologies.... will you forgive me? :) Sure hope you haven't put me on ignore! :) :) :)

Becky0216 said:
I really want to go, but not sure of the cost. I should def. earn 1/2 price with my FR in April, but don't think I will have a recruit by the conference.
I don't even know what wave I am in:)

Becky - ask your director...your wave is dependent on who your upline is. We are grouped by Executive Directors and Senior Executive Directors.

You should DEFINITELY go! You'll enjoy it, get to see the new products, meet tons of people, it is great!

Don't worry about having a recruit, at 1/2 price, it is more than worth it, you get free stuff and you can right off the rest as a business expense for training come tax time.

just booked my flight!! I am sooo excited!!!

amy07 said:
just booked my flight!! I am sooo excited!!!

Yeah Amy - now go find those recruits so you get that ring there!!!!!!!!!

quiverfull7 said:
Can I still claim baby brain... even tho Brody is now a full month old and I'm only Nana not Mama? sigh.... Rae and Kelly... my humblest apologies.... will you forgive me? :) Sure hope you haven't put me on ignore! :) :) :)
Sorry...can't hear you on ignore....:p

You SO know I am kidding you! And yes, grandma, you can claim baby brain!!

quiverfull7 said:

You're forgiven (and by someone much more important than Kelly and me ;)). I'll chalk it up to the fact we think, "Gee, I haven't met anyone," when what we mean is, "There are so many more I want to meet!"

ChefBeckyD said:
RAE & KELLY:

I KNOW I haven't met either of you - and I am so looking forward to conference, and meeting both of you in person!:love: :love:

Although, coming from me, it might not help your self-esteem to hear that!:eek: :rolleyes:

Becky...don't you know, you are one of the STARS of CS that we will all be looking forward to meeting!?? So of course, you help my self-esteem!! :D

Oh - and Diane - I'm looking forward to meeting you too!

Hopefully, you'll remember it afterwards!:D :p :D

HA!!!!!!!! I'm looking forward to meeting you too! Rae and Kelly's smiles are SO precious that my memory should NOT have failed me!!!! Rae gave me my CS Star to put on my name tag too so I've really got NO excuse!
We'll just have to have so much fun together that the memory can't possibly fade! Like... what CAN we plan....hmmmm... let's just make sure we don't get into trouble! We'll just make certain to take photos so that I can have the visual I need later!

US? Get into trouble? I can't even imagine it!

As soon as all of the official info is posted as far as hotels, and we know where the majority are staying - we really need to plan a Meet N Greet. I never get there until the day conference starts, so I don't have that extra night everyone else seems to have. Last year, I was sick the first night, and needed to go to bed - so I never got to meet everyone. This year - I'm coming no matter what!

Of course, several of us already know we are in the same Executive Banquet - so we'll get to hang out then too! YEA!!!

Argghhh! Is it July yet? I'm already getting so excited for Conference!

It CAN'T be July yet... I have to earn TPC and my directorship first so that I can walk that stage!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE... don't rush me! :) jk

Um, I'm not agreeing to any pictures until I have ALL the details, thank you very much. ;)

raebates said:
Um, I'm not agreeing to any pictures until I have ALL the details, thank you very much. ;)

Got a paper robe handy? I'd bring it if you do!:D

raebates said:
That is a very good point Rae! I concur!

ChefBeckyD said:
Got a paper robe handy? I'd bring it if you do!:D

I may have to see if I can get one before NC. That way you'll all recognize me. :D

What time does conference start on the 10th? I need to decide which day to drive down...trying to maximize my vacation time with family too...

I think last year it started at 1 p.m. Could be wrong, though. And, even if I'm right, that doesn't mean it will start at the same time this year.

raebates said:
I think last year it started at 1 p.m. Could be wrong, though. And, even if I'm right, that doesn't mean it will start at the same time this year.

Hmm...will have to wait and see then...need time to get the kids settled at mom's house...but don't want to wake up TOO early to drive.

Trying to decide to come the day before and stay overnight at mom's house or come the day of, drop the kids and spend time with them AFTER conference...

Decisions, decisions...

I'll be driving in the day before with my director. That's her standard operating procedure, and it I like it. It gives us plenty of time to settle in, have a nice dinner, and do a little sightseeing.

I'm so happy to see that so many of you that I've admired for so long on here are going to Conference, and are in Wave 1...'cause I am, too!!

We're supposed to get details posted on the website on Tuesday, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how much the hotels will be, as well as the list of classes to be offered!!

I hope I can meet some of you there, too!!

Blessings,
Paula

How awesome!So far, the half price registration is not looking likely, even though I'm half way there. I do have ONE potential booking ... but she has not committed to a date in April, let alone given me a guest list, and I've called her recently and feel it's best not to push her. But we DO get that extra tax refund so ....IF I go I will drive Miracle Car, head out on Thursday, stop in Indiana to visit some friends and drive in to Chicago the next morning. They're about 3 hours away from Chicago and it's actually their closest airport!I have some potential family stuff going on that could also throw a monkey wrench in the works ... to make a REALLY long story short ... I may become a guardian of my 12-year-old nephew ... and if that happens, I don't even know how I'd handle child care while I'm at WORK ... my parents can only do so much!

I'm seriously considering it, but it's not 100% yet. :)

It will be my first time!!

I want to go so badly, but I'm not sure it will be doable financially. I'm trying to work out all of the details and see about saving the money, but I know the longer I wait the higher airline prices and everything will go up.

I have a question. I was just looking at the hotel info, and it seems like you have to have the names and consultant numbers of everyone you are rooming with before making your reservation. So does that mean if I wait a little while that I won't be able to join in with anyone else who has already booked? I was hoping to either join someone in my cluster or post here if someone has an extra spot, but I won't have the money for a little while. If I can't join in with someone, and I would have to pay for my own room, I don't think it would be doable for me. Does anyone know?

chefbritt said:
I want to go so badly, but I'm not sure it will be doable financially. I'm trying to work out all of the details and see about saving the money, but I know the longer I wait the higher airline prices and everything will go up.

I have a question. I was just looking at the hotel info, and it seems like you have to have the names and consultant numbers of everyone you are rooming with before making your reservation. So does that mean if I wait a little while that I won't be able to join in with anyone else who has already booked? I was hoping to either join someone in my cluster or post here if someone has an extra spot, but I won't have the money for a little while. If I can't join in with someone, and I would have to pay for my own room, I don't think it would be doable for me. Does anyone know?

You can wait and register for a hotel.

Some people book a room with 2 people, then add 2 later, things like that...

I'm registered. Here's my schedule:Gratitude Recruiting 7/10/08 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM Make the Move to P3 7/11/08 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM Win/Win Host Coaching 7/11/08 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM Top Recruiters Tell All 7/12/08 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM

I'm officially registered.:D This will be my first time. Here is my schedule. As it looks I am the only "consultant" from my team going. I am scared to death!!
Abundant Bookings
7/10/08 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM
Phone Courage
7/11/08 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Win/Win Host Coaching
7/11/08 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM
Be a Master Seller
7/12/08 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM

I will be there! I'm going to earn free conference and I'll be walking across the stage! Wahoo!

I will be going this year! I am well on my way to earning conference for 1/2 price. There are three people from my unit signed up to go so far. We are taking the MegaBus from Cincy to Chicago. I believe it's only $28 round trip. Not sure on hotel arrangements yet. I'm so excited. I've been with PC for a year now and can't wait to see what's in store for us at conference!
-Michelle

I am very upset. As I will be 7 &1/2 months pregnant, I will not be able to travel from Louisiana to Chicago. So I will be thinking of all of you while you are gone. No UNO's pizza for me :(

I'll be there! I'm really excited to be going and just earned it half off!! Now I just need to help my recruit qualify but she's doing an excellent Job with 5 shows scheduled to help her in her first 30 days!!:D

Well, with gas prices being what they are, Miracle Car will have to stay home if I go.STILL don't know about the family stuff, so I am assuming that if I haven't heard back after a month, I'm not going to.Please pray that nasty unexpected expenses, like my lawnmower going on the blink, don't eat up all my funds.I wanna be there, if only to meet quiverfull7, because I've found that people named Diane are exceedingly cool!

Don't count it out yet! :)I found out I have a roof to repair AND reshingle this year, but I'm still working on saving.Gas going up ANOTHER 10 cents per gallon in the last 24 hours doesn't help. I know some are worse, but we are at $3.64 and it is at least 18 miles one way to town and work so miles add up fast.

Oh, I can so relate, Janet!Too bad you don't have a hail storm to blame it on like we did in Ohio ... that's how I got my roof done for FREE! Garage too!(Of course, then the stupid company refused to replace my hail-dinged siding and canceled my insurance!)

I understand the whole "unexpected expenses" thing. The contractors are supposed to start on our new roof in mid-May. (Anyone remember the tree hitting my house just before Christmas?)Thankfully, I earned $300 Conference Cash last year and 1/2 price NC this year. I'm going. :)

I am going just havent signed up yet ;-( sometimes im such a slacker

I haven't signed up yet, either. I am waiting for my new consultant to get qualified so I can do it for FREE! :D

A small wahoo ....Just booked my plane ticket!Also ... I have mentioned on here that I have viewed this as a "step of faith." In other words ... I was supposed to step out and God was supposed to meet me there.One of my cluster-mates has arranged for our hotel room ... and it is FREE to me! This will save me $200!God is good!

<h2>1. What is the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion?</h2><p>The Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn a discount on their registration fee for the annual conference, Wave 2 & 3, or even attend for free.</p><h2>2. How does one qualify for this promotion?</h2><p>To qualify for the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion, consultants must meet certain sales and recruitment goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals typically involve reaching a certain amount of sales and recruiting a certain number of new team members.</p><h2>3. Can consultants earn both 1/2 off and free registration?</h2><p>Yes, consultants can earn both 1/2 off and free registration if they exceed the goals set by Pampered Chef. For example, if a consultant reaches the sales goal but also exceeds the recruitment goal, they may receive both discounts.</p><h2>4. When is the deadline to qualify for this promotion?</h2><p>The deadline to qualify for the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion varies each year. It is typically announced at the beginning of the sales year and consultants have until a specified date to meet the goals.</p><h2>5. Can consultants still attend Wave 2 & 3 if they do not qualify for this promotion?</h2><p>Yes, consultants can still attend Wave 2 & 3 even if they do not qualify for the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration promotion. They will just need to pay the full registration fee. However, it is a great opportunity to earn a discount or attend for free by meeting the set goals.</p>

1. What is the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion?

The Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn a discount on their registration fee for the annual conference, Wave 2 & 3, or even attend for free.

2. How does one qualify for this promotion?

To qualify for the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion, consultants must meet certain sales and recruitment goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals typically involve reaching a certain amount of sales and recruiting a certain number of new team members.

3. Can consultants earn both 1/2 off and free registration?

Yes, consultants can earn both 1/2 off and free registration if they exceed the goals set by Pampered Chef. For example, if a consultant reaches the sales goal but also exceeds the recruitment goal, they may receive both discounts.

4. When is the deadline to qualify for this promotion?

The deadline to qualify for the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion varies each year. It is typically announced at the beginning of the sales year and consultants have until a specified date to meet the goals.

5. Can consultants still attend Wave 2 & 3 if they do not qualify for this promotion?

Yes, consultants can still attend Wave 2 & 3 even if they do not qualify for the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration promotion. They will just need to pay the full registration fee. However, it is a great opportunity to earn a discount or attend for free by meeting the set goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
chefann
  • debbieskitchenhelper
  • General Chat
Replies