• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 2 Meet and Greet Details - Sheraton at 9 PM | Conference in 3 Weeks!

In summary, Wave 2ers are meeting Thursday night after opening session in the lounge at the Sheraton. There may be a frame exchange, and anything going on Wednesday night.
I will definitely be there Thursday. I might be there tomorrow night too. We have plans to eat dinner at the Navy Pier. I am going to the first HO tour on Thursday morning too so I will be up early. Not too sure how late I can hang tomorrow night.

chefkristin said:
I will definitely be there Thursday. I might be there tomorrow night too. We have plans to eat dinner at the Navy Pier. I am going to the first HO tour on Thursday morning too so I will be up early. Not too sure how late I can hang tomorrow night.

Ohh....Kristin....I'm going on the first HO tour Thursday too...

Have you heard about the changes this year? I'm planning on at least trying to show up Wednesday night, unless we have wayyyy to much fun out on the town Wednesday. We'll be getting in around Noon, so we will have plenty of time to see some sites.

I bought a pin off Ann, but now I'm not sure what I did with it. I'm going to have to tear apart my "office" area. :(

I forgot to get a pin. Bummed, guess I will look for others and just approach everyone I see!!!

I'll be on the first HO tour Thursday AM, too. I'm not a late-night gal, so I I won't be hanging out for hours on end. However, I won't miss out on either Meet N Greet.

i will also be on the 1st HO tour :) im so excited now if i can just find my suitcase lol

I am also on the Thursday 1st HO tour. I will be wearing my "chef success" pin. Right now I am packing and printing out my boarding pass.

Hope to see all of you tomorrow!!!:D

LOL, I'll be there in SPIRIT LADIES>..HAVE A GREAT TIME> LOVE YOU ALL> HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY TRIP. I know how much you all look forward too it.

Hello Jilleysue! So glad to see you! It's been so long since you've been on, I was starting to wonder if you were still going to conference... what do you mean by be there in spirit? fill us in!

GourmetGirl said:
Hello Jilleysue! So glad to see you! It's been so long since you've been on, I was starting to wonder if you were still going to conference... what do you mean by be there in spirit? fill us in!

Jilleysue's day job has been keeping her super-busy and this is audit time so she couldn't get away. We can call her from Chicago though!!!! Keep your cell phone on Jil!!:D

<h2>1. What is the meet and greet for Wave 2ers all about?</h2><p>The meet and greet is an opportunity for Wave 2 consultants at the Pampered Chef Conference to gather and get to know each other before the official start of the conference.</p><h2>2. Where and when will the meet and greet take place?</h2><p>The meet and greet will take place at the Sheraton hotel on the first night of the conference (Wednesday) at 9 PM.</p><h2>3. Is there a specific person or group organizing the meet and greet?</h2><p>The meet and greet is being organized by Alison (GourmetGirl) and her team, but all Wave 2 consultants are welcome to attend.</p><h2>4. Will there be any other activities or events on the first night of the conference?</h2><p>At this time, we do not have any information about additional activities or events on the first night of the conference. We encourage you to attend the meet and greet and connect with other Wave 2 consultants for potential group outings or activities.</p><h2>5. How excited should I be for the conference in 3 weeks?</h2><p>You should be very excited! The conference is a fantastic opportunity to learn, network, and be inspired by other Pampered Chef consultants. Get ready for an amazing experience!</p>

1. What is the meet and greet for Wave 2ers all about?

The meet and greet is an opportunity for Wave 2 consultants at the Pampered Chef Conference to gather and get to know each other before the official start of the conference.

2. Where and when will the meet and greet take place?

The meet and greet will take place at the Sheraton hotel on the first night of the conference (Wednesday) at 9 PM.

3. Is there a specific person or group organizing the meet and greet?

The meet and greet is being organized by Alison (GourmetGirl) and her team, but all Wave 2 consultants are welcome to attend.

4. Will there be any other activities or events on the first night of the conference?

At this time, we do not have any information about additional activities or events on the first night of the conference. We encourage you to attend the meet and greet and connect with other Wave 2 consultants for potential group outings or activities.

5. How excited should I be for the conference in 3 weeks?

You should be very excited! The conference is a fantastic opportunity to learn, network, and be inspired by other Pampered Chef consultants. Get ready for an amazing experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth