• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 2 Meet and Greet Details - Sheraton at 9 PM | Conference in 3 Weeks!

In summary, Wave 2ers are meeting Thursday night after opening session in the lounge at the Sheraton. There may be a frame exchange, and anything going on Wednesday night.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey!! I wanted & Alison (GourmetGirl) wanted to know what the details are for the meet and greet for us Wave 2ers! I know that theres talk in another thread about meeting at the Sheraton (I believe at 9 pm) but it got lost in another thread.

Anyone know the plans? Anything going on the first night (wednesday?)

Thanks in advance!! Looking forward to Conference in 3 weeks!!!!:D :D :D

We're meeting Thursday night after opening session in the lounge at the Sheraton ... see ya there!!!

What time and are we doing a frame exchange?

Anything going on Wednesday night?

Is the lounge at the Sheraton the paino bar? I am so confused (and I think by blondeness has something to do with this confusion!) :D

I'll be coming in Wed. night...

Oh yeah, I'll be there Wednesday night as well, but we may be doing something cluster wide (we usually order pizza)

I will be there wednesday night as well!! I am at the Hilton!! Are the two Places close?

PampMomof3 said:
What time and are we doing a frame exchange?

Anything going on Wednesday night?

Time - as soon as we get otu of opening ssession and make our way to the Sheraton

Frame Exchange? - that's Wave 1...or maybe 3...I vote for an OFFICE SUPPLIES EXCHANGE (and I know Janet's with me on this one)!!!!
How 'bout we each bring $5 worth of office supplies wrapped up in wrapping paper to do a gift exchange with??

Nothin' doing Wed night that I know of. I don't get in til pretty late.

dannyzmom said:
I vote for an OFFICE SUPPLIES EXCHANGE (and I know Janet's with me on this one)!!!!
How 'bout we each bring $5 worth of office supplies wrapped up in wrapping paper to do a gift exchange with??

Ooh...that's a good one too!

GourmetGirl said:
Is the lounge at the Sheraton the paino bar? I am so confused (and I think by blondeness has something to do with this confusion!) :D

Nope - the Paino Bar is a few blocks away.

janetupnorth said:
I'll be coming in Wed. night...

Janet - what hotel are you?

Would ya'll have a big problem if my hubby was with me? I hate to abandon him EVERY night. We could all give him a hard time being the only man around. :)

I'm at the Hilton. We will be arriving Wed afternoon.

I'm at the Hilton, too. Remember to PM me if you want to be on the cell phone list. Include your hotel too. :) I'll e-mail it to everyone on Tuesday before we all leave. I'm all for the office supplies too.

For those of us saying that we are at the Hilton, there are two Hiltons being used for Conference. The Chicago Hilton (where I'm at) and the Palmer House Hilton. Some of you might be trying to meet in two different places.

Bobby

I am at the Chicago Hilton. (that was the first one they were booking, right?) We have a quad there with only 2 girls right now!:rolleyes:

PampMomof3 said:
I am at the Chicago Hilton. (that was the first one they were booking, right?) We have a quad there with only 2 girls right now!:rolleyes:

Hey - I have one gal on the fence about coming - she is hoping to book her flights this weekend after shmoozing her DH...she's gonna need a room...are you looking to fill your room?

We are at the Chicago Hilton Too!! Quad Room.

dannyzmom said:
Hey - I have one gal on the fence about coming - she is hoping to book her flights this weekend after shmoozing her DH...she's gonna need a room...are you looking to fill your room?

Yes we are!!! We're all about filling it!

PampMomof3 said:
Yes we are!!! We're all about filling it!

As soon as she decides whether or not to book her dang flight, I'll put her in touch with u

dannyzmom said:
As soon as she decides whether or not to book her dang flight, I'll put her in touch with u

Gee, that's an airline I'm not familiar with. Are they inexpensive? ;)

I am at the Chicago Hilton also. Is that where everyone is planning to meet? I am not sure what my group has planned. The rest of my group is not part of chef success. So, where exactly is the meeting?

We've got at least one group meeting at the lounge at the Sheraton at 9 p.m. on Thursday evening. You're welcome to join us. The more, the merrier.

dannyzmom said:
Janet - what hotel are you?

Palmer House Hilton right now - on the waiting list for the Sheraton.

Carolyn - we still have room for one more in ours too...looking for that last person...

...and still hoping to get into the Sheraton.

dannyzmom said:

Sounds good Carolyn! Thanks!:D

Ok so there are 2 bars at the Sheraton, The Chi Bar and the Java Bar. Which one are we meeting at?

I am also staying at the Chicago Hilton and I'm coming in Wednesday around 6pm. I hope I am able to meet up with all of you, we are doing some cluster celebrating and I don't know the specifics and a couple of girls wanted to go to Howlin' At the Moon on Thursday. I did email my cell to Crystal though...hopefully it will work out that I get to meet all of you great gals!

How about the Java bar? I like java!

I am staying at the Palmer House Hilton. Wed. night we are having a cluster dinner, but the 3 directors & 1 FD from my team meetings that I am staying with do not want to go because of the price...I need advise. Should I go? I want to go, but I also want to get to know the 4 of them better. I already feel alittle like the odd man out with them since they have all gone to conference together for years and are close & click really well. Part of me wants to hang out with them since I see them at every meeting & craft fair but I also want to meet everyone else from my cluster.

dannyzmom said:
Frame Exchange? - that's Wave 1...or maybe 3...I vote for an OFFICE SUPPLIES EXCHANGE (and I know Janet's with me on this one)!!!!

I am all about an office supply exchange! Should we make this official?

Meet Thu night at the Java lounge at the Sheridan after opening session and bring $5 of fun office supplies wrapped for an exchange.

Oohh, I'm in! I'm an office supplies junkie, and I love surprises!

(I obviously also really love exclamation points!)

raebates said:
Oohh, I'm in! I'm an office supplies junkie, and I love surprises!

(I obviously also really love exclamation points!)

Ok then lets do it! All conference 2 meet & greet attendees should bring a gift wrapped office item or batch of office items (paperclips-blank lables - index cards - pens - 3hole punch - post its - PC postcards - PC stickers - postcard invites - recipe cards - etc)...

We need to decide on a price value - $5 or $10? What do ya'll think?

Since we're all great bargain hunters, I think $5 would work well. How 'bout you?

Hey Ya'll. Has anyone missed me?? I'm trying to get excited about conference although $$ are tight.

We're staying at the Sheraton and we'll be there Wednesday. As a matter of fact, we have an extra spot open Wednesday night if anyone comes early and doesn't have anything until Thursday. Let me know!

raebates said:
Since we're all great bargain hunters, I think $5 would work well. How 'bout you?

I agree - I don't want to see anyone going out on a financial limb to find a $10 item...let's keep it at $5...and seriously, many of us have TONS of office supplies we don't use...so I don't see a problem with digging thru the closet and pulling out some PC notepads or envelopes, extra binders, stickers, etc worth about $5 and doing that -- recycling is good!!!

I've missed you, Tammi. I was actually wondering this morning where you'd gone. Good to see your cute little avatar.

I think $5 works perfectly. Hmmm, what to bring......:p

MGG said:
I am staying at the Palmer House Hilton. Wed. night we are having a cluster dinner, but the 3 directors & 1 FD from my team meetings that I am staying with do not want to go because of the price...I need advise. Should I go? I want to go, but I also want to get to know the 4 of them better. I already feel alittle like the odd man out with them since they have all gone to conference together for years and are close & click really well. Part of me wants to hang out with them since I see them at every meeting & craft fair but I also want to meet everyone else from my cluster.
FYI! I heard the dinner was like about $40 each so I don't plan on going after all. OUCH!

smspamperedchef said:
FYI! I heard the dinner was like about $40 each so I don't plan on going after all. OUCH!
Hi Sharon!!
Yeah it's like $43, but the meal seems really good. It's sounding more and more like I'll be with my little group.

$5.00 office supplies exchange sounds like fun. I'm in.

My upline cluster is doing a dinner Wednesday night as well - I think we may be in the same group Sharon & Marisol...ours is the fixed price $43 as well.
Anyway - my plane doesn't get in til 8pm so my downline and I won't be making it to the dinner.

raebates said:
I've missed you, Tammi. I was actually wondering this morning where you'd gone. Good to see your cute little avatar.

Thanks Rae. I knew only a fellow hoosier would miss me! :p ;) I'm not near as smart or cute as Jilleysue! :D

Anywho, what's the plans for meeting up? We'll be there Wednesday night and are staying at the Sheraton!

dannyzmom said:
My upline cluster is doing a dinner Wednesday night as well - I think we may be in the same group Sharon & Marisol...ours is the fixed price $43 as well.
Anyway - my plane doesn't get in til 8pm so my downline and I won't be making it to the dinner.

Is it a grill place? I guess that makes sense because aren't we all in Carol Radu's downline?
Carolyn--if I go I'll steal you a roll--LOL

True Story: Years ago my family (extended) went out to eat at this really nice restaurant and as my aunt was at the front when we were leaving she tripped and dropped her purse. Out rolled a napkin full of rolls/biscuits. She was mortified, we (her daughters & teen cousins) were embarrased & our parents (her siblings) were laughing so hard at her, the hostesses didn't know what to do. Should they retrieve the stolen rolls or help her stuff them back in her purse. Still makes me laugh MAO.

That's GREAT!!! LOVE IT! Sounds like me! :)

hoosierchef said:
Thanks Rae. I knew only a fellow hoosier would miss me! :p ;) I'm not near as smart or cute as Jilleysue! :D

Anywho, what's the plans for meeting up? We'll be there Wednesday night and are staying at the Sheraton!

I'm sure I wasn't the only one!

We're planning to meet up with any Wave 1 people on Wednesday night at 9 at the Sheraton Java Lounge. We're planning the Wave 2 Meet N Greet Thursday night at 9 at the Sheraton Java Lounge. Thursday night you're invited to bring a wrapped exchange gift of $5 worth of office products.

raebates said:
I'm sure I wasn't the only one!

We're planning to meet up with any Wave 1 people on Wednesday night at 9 at the Sheraton Java Lounge. We're planning the Wave 2 Meet N Greet Thursday night at 9 at the Sheraton Java Lounge. Thursday night you're invited to bring a wrapped exchange gift of $5 worth of office products.

I'll most likely be at the Wednesday night Wave 1 people. :( That makes me sad for Thursday though.

I'm meeting up with Kristi and crashing the party tomorrow night! Woo hoo! Can't wait!!

Woo hoo !! Party Crasher :)

<h2>1. What is the meet and greet for Wave 2ers all about?</h2><p>The meet and greet is an opportunity for Wave 2 consultants at the Pampered Chef Conference to gather and get to know each other before the official start of the conference.</p><h2>2. Where and when will the meet and greet take place?</h2><p>The meet and greet will take place at the Sheraton hotel on the first night of the conference (Wednesday) at 9 PM.</p><h2>3. Is there a specific person or group organizing the meet and greet?</h2><p>The meet and greet is being organized by Alison (GourmetGirl) and her team, but all Wave 2 consultants are welcome to attend.</p><h2>4. Will there be any other activities or events on the first night of the conference?</h2><p>At this time, we do not have any information about additional activities or events on the first night of the conference. We encourage you to attend the meet and greet and connect with other Wave 2 consultants for potential group outings or activities.</p><h2>5. How excited should I be for the conference in 3 weeks?</h2><p>You should be very excited! The conference is a fantastic opportunity to learn, network, and be inspired by other Pampered Chef consultants. Get ready for an amazing experience!</p>

1. What is the meet and greet for Wave 2ers all about?

The meet and greet is an opportunity for Wave 2 consultants at the Pampered Chef Conference to gather and get to know each other before the official start of the conference.

2. Where and when will the meet and greet take place?

The meet and greet will take place at the Sheraton hotel on the first night of the conference (Wednesday) at 9 PM.

3. Is there a specific person or group organizing the meet and greet?

The meet and greet is being organized by Alison (GourmetGirl) and her team, but all Wave 2 consultants are welcome to attend.

4. Will there be any other activities or events on the first night of the conference?

At this time, we do not have any information about additional activities or events on the first night of the conference. We encourage you to attend the meet and greet and connect with other Wave 2 consultants for potential group outings or activities.

5. How excited should I be for the conference in 3 weeks?

You should be very excited! The conference is a fantastic opportunity to learn, network, and be inspired by other Pampered Chef consultants. Get ready for an amazing experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth