• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I get with my 1/2 off at the monastery fair?

In summary, the purpose of "Hmmmm.....opinions Needed!" is to gather feedback and opinions from others on a specific topic or question. To participate, simply read the question and provide your opinion in the comments. You can also suggest a topic or question by contacting the person who posted or leaving a comment. This platform is open to anyone interested in sharing their opinions. New posts are added regularly, with at least one new post per week.
SusanBP0129
Hi!
I am doing a fair tomorrow at a local monastery. My cousin just placed a $400 order!!! :eek: :D So, I will put DH as the "host", right? Also, I will get at least 1 item 1/2 off, so I'm wondering if I should go for the Covered Cranberry Baker....or do you think I'll have a chance to get it at a better price than 1/2 off? Or perhaps the Rice Cooker Plus.... Decisions, decisions.... Opinions needed! :)

I would wait to see what you get at the monastery fair and then if you get enough I would co-host the show with your cousin so that she could get something back for her gracious order...but that is me. As far as stuff that you should get, I would go with stuff that you will use at your shows first and then start filling your cabinets with items that you will mainly use for personal cooking/baking.

I agree with Andrea I would give her some of the benefits since she did place a huge order

Oh TOTALLY!!! I was thinking of putting her as co-host. That would be the best way to do it, right? I was just trying to decide what to get for myself, the most cost-effective way. :) I

STONEWARE!!! Use the guest price AND get it as a piece towards your consultant incentive!

Ooooohhh ! Good point!! LOL!! I hadn't thought of that!! DUH!! LOL. So, perhaps I will go for the covered cranberry baker!!

cmdtrgd said:
STONEWARE!!! Use the guest price AND get it as a piece towards your consultant incentive!

Definately!!!!!!!!!

What is the purpose of "Hmmmm.....opinions Needed!"?

The purpose of "Hmmmm.....opinions Needed!" is to gather feedback and opinions from others on a specific topic or question.

How can I participate in "Hmmmm.....opinions Needed!"?

To participate in "Hmmmm.....opinions Needed!", simply read the question and provide your opinion or answer in the comments section.

Can I suggest a topic or question for "Hmmmm.....opinions Needed!"?

Yes, you can suggest a topic or question for "Hmmmm.....opinions Needed!" by contacting the person who posted the question or by leaving a comment with your suggestion.

Is "Hmmmm.....opinions Needed!" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Hmmmm.....opinions Needed!" is open to anyone who is interested in sharing their opinions and feedback on the given topic.

How often are new "Hmmmm.....opinions Needed!" posts added?

The frequency of new "Hmmmm.....opinions Needed!" posts varies, but typically there will be at least one new post every week. You can also check the page regularly for updates and new questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • deliciousdiva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies