• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I do with my extra $200 in Pampered Chef$?

It's the little things.......actually, never having to pay for products is one of the biggest motivators for me to become a director.....and then, I can even get doubles for FREE!!!
MomToEli
I've just earned another $200 in PC$ ... I'm trying to decide what to do with it. I used my first $200 for Conference. Should I save this $200 to spend while at Conference? Save it for the new fall product? Get a Sample package now?

Decisions, decisions ...

I'd apply it towards products you'd like to add to your kit during your 40% off month.

Or save it for the Fall samples - there's going to be a LOT of them!

I'm with Ann, if you aren't going to earn the new Fall products, use your PC$ to buy what you don't earn.....Your money will go twice as far -since you can buy everything at 50%. Or wait, and see what you really want of the new products , and then do a mix of new and "old" - depending on what you would really like for your kit.
What a tough spot to be in, huh?:cool: Trying to figure out how to spend free cash!:D

My thought on the samples is: Holy cow! There's going to be a lot of them! Based on the values of the sell-a-thon levels, anyway. Might as well use the PC$ for some of them, if you didn't earn them all. :D

I've been thinking about that, too. I think Sept is my KE month, so my bucks can duke it out over the new vs the old :D

Well, at the least I'm going to be frugal. I need to buy a Trifle Bowl, and I can get one of those for under $20 on the Samples page. Other than that, I'm in really good shape I think, for the time being anyway. I have to think through my showers coming up ...

Well, in the meantime, I have the opportunity to earn lots more bucks. I'd better get back at it!

MomToEli said:
I've been thinking about that, too. I think Sept is my KE month, so my bucks can duke it out over the new vs the old :D

Well, at the least I'm going to be frugal. I need to buy a Trifle Bowl, and I can get one of those for under $20 on the Samples page. Other than that, I'm in really good shape I think, for the time being anyway. I have to think through my showers coming up ...

Well, in the meantime, I have the opportunity to earn lots more bucks. I'd better get back at it!

And anything you earn for free in June & July, you don't have to buy with your PC$$!

ChefBeckyD said:
And anything you earn for free in June & July, you don't have to buy with your PC$$!

Isn't that just the coolest thing? The only thing better will be being a director and not having to pay anthing!

MomToEli said:
Isn't that just the coolest thing? The only thing better will be being a director and not having to pay anthing!

It's the little things.......actually, never having to pay for products is one of the biggest motivators for me to become a director.....and then, I can even get doubles for FREE!!!

Related to What should I do with my extra $200 in Pampered Chef$?

1. How can I earn Pampered Chef$?

Earning Pampered Chef$ is easy! You can earn them by hosting a Pampered Chef party, placing an order, or referring friends to shop with us.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef$ on any product?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef$ on any product available on our website or through our catalog.

3. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef$?

To redeem your Pampered Chef$, simply enter the code at checkout when making a purchase on our website or provide the code to your consultant when placing an order.

4. Do my Pampered Chef$ expire?

No, your Pampered Chef$ do not expire! You can use them whenever you like, whether it's right away or saving them for a future purchase.

5. Are there any restrictions on earning or redeeming Pampered Chef$?

There are no restrictions on earning or redeeming Pampered Chef$. You can earn and use as many as you'd like on any products you choose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat