• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do with 1000 Points: Spend Wisely!

In summary, it is possible to waste points if you want to get a product that you can't afford with the points you have.
Becky0216
What should I get. I just realized that with my points for the Show to Go bags- I will be wasting points if I get what I want.
I earned 1200 points. Used 200 for the knife bag. Now I have 1,000. I was set on getting the rolling tote, but realize if I do that, I will have to waste 100 points. there is nothing for 100 points. I find that kid of odd, what if someone only earned 100?
Any suggestions on what to do?
Does it make more sense to buy the tote and lose 100pts or use my 1000 points toward other stuff and get the tote for 90 bucks?

I'm sort of in the same boat. If I get what I want then I'll have 100 points left over too. It's too bad we can't purchase extra points.

If you have your heart set on the tote and can't pay the $90 on supply to purchase it, then get the tote. If you can sometime in the future swing the money for the tote, then wait and get other things. That's what I would do. That 100 points was worth a $500 show so I'd hate to let it go.

I agree that I think there should be something for 100 pts since you get that per $500 show. I wanted earned 300 pts but need 350 for the tote I rally wanted. And when I get the other tote, I will have left over points too.

I am sure they designed those pts to keep pushing consultants to the next level to keep earning.

I guess I have a bit to make up my mind. I just think they should have atleast one $100 option considering some may have only earned that much. I did work to get much higher than that, but with the breakdown, I will not get to use it all.

That does stink...I was really hoping to get the DCB...but earned 600 points...50 points shy, and you can't earn 50 points...so I settled for other things and may just hold a show in November to get the DCB at 60% off. I'm sure no matter what you pick, you'll love it though...who doesn't love FREE stuff?!?! :)

It depends on how much you want the tote. I would rather waste the 100 points and get the tote than get products I don't *really* need/want, if it means spending the $90 to get the tote (even if you have got the money). Of course, if you are planning to spend $90 out of pocket to buy some of the products you can get with the points, then go ahead and use the points on products, and buy the tote.

If you are not *totally* set on having that tote, and REALLY don't want to waste points, then consider a different combo of totes and use all your points. I'm going to get the carry-all, TTA tote and envelopes to go with the consultant tote I already have. That leaves me with 200pts, which I can only use to get the mugs that I don't really want, but hey, I can use them as teacher gifts!

I have been trying to figure out my options - I really don't want to waste points either, but don't think it makes sense to spend money out of pocket if I don't have to. (I keep thinking about just buying the TTA tote myself to free up those points, it's only $15, but it still doesn't make to spend it if I don't have to.

HTH! Just my perspective on it!

well i had order the tool turn about tote, not thinking that i would make any more money well i made more money i got 150 points going to waste. :(

I can see way they don't in general want to let you buy points - they want you to have more shows - but I do think that it would have been nice to either have a 100pt item or an option to buy 50pts for $5 to avoid points being wasted.

I, too, have 100 points in excess. I wonder if they're going to come out later with an item for 100 points.

i hope that they do

I was shooting for the knife case in the beginning. Now I will have 500 pts as soon as my shows post from last night. I am going to get the total and TTA tote.

I was at first thinking I was only going to do $2000 in sales this month and that would have left me with 50 extra points. Glad I did $2705, so I received the extra 100. ;)

I have 100 lef tover with nothing to do also!! A littl eupset they are going to be wasted!

I got the paring knife and the carry all bag. But wish those others werent going to waste. To bad we cant just buy points!

They could have done something small like a measure all cup or something... geez ;)

I sent a message a bit ago to HO and am hoping they might add something. Seems there are alot with an extra 100pts left after getting what we want. By me getting what I really want, I am wasting $500 worht of points.
Maybe we will get lucky.

What about getting other things you want now and then pushing to get at least $1500 in December and then applying your PC Dollars towards the case - then you are still getting it for free :) You may have to wait a bit longer, but then you can use your points to their full value and still get the rolling case. Just a suggestions :)

I have nothing in the bag. Just like I had a "paltry pan-o-rama" but that's OK considering that at conference I got more cookware than I want! (Well, except for a roasting pan and rack. Or two ...)I had $250 in sales in August and realized that if I pushed, I could have my book party turned in by Sept. 30. Only thing on the list that I would have wanted was the tool turn about tote, and that's 150 points ... I would have been 100 points short to get a $15 item.By turning in the show on Oct. 1, I stand a better chance of boosting my October earnings above $750, which gets me an extra 2 percent in commission, I think. There's my $15 to buy the tote, if I really want it that bad ....

I too will have 100 points left over, what a bummer...... :(

I have a similar situation. I was thinking of getting the bar pan and then selling it to a customer and buying the TTA tote.

1. How do I earn 1000 points at Pampered Chef?

To earn 1000 points at Pampered Chef, you can host a cooking show, refer friends and family, and make purchases. You can also earn points by participating in special promotions and events.

2. What can I use my 1000 points for?

You can use your 1000 points to redeem rewards and discounts on Pampered Chef products. These rewards may include free products, discounts on purchases, or exclusive offers.

3. Can I combine my 1000 points with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, you can combine your 1000 points with other discounts and promotions. However, please note that some exclusions may apply and the use of points may not be allowed on certain items.

4. Do my 1000 points expire?

Yes, your points will expire after one year if they are not redeemed. Make sure to use them before they expire to get the most out of your rewards!

5. How do I redeem my 1000 points?

To redeem your 1000 points, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Rewards" tab. From there, you can browse and select the rewards you would like to redeem with your points. At checkout, your points will automatically be applied to your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky