• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Get the 12 Skillet with 100 Points?

In summary, the Pan O Rama Question is a versatile pan that allows for cooking multiple dishes at once without cross-contamination. It is compatible with all stovetops and can be used in the oven. The pan is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It is made of high-quality stainless steel and BPA-free silicone. While metal utensils can be used, it is recommended to use silicone or wooden utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
schel
Ok so lets say you get within 100 points of the say 12" skillet I am hoping for can you pay the difference to get the item?
I know you probably can't but I just thought I'd ask anyways.
Schel

You already answered your question!
Nope, just sell enough to get it!! You can do it!!!

Nope, but you can have a family member purchase a piece of cookware for a present or something.

Remember we have until November 30 to collect those points! So keep promoting the cookware throughout the fall! Don't stop after September!!!

BethCooks4U said:
Remember we have until November 30 to collect those points! So keep promoting the cookware throughout the fall! Don't stop after September!!!

Thanks for saying that Beth! I keep reading panicked posts from people because shows have canceled for Sept, and they think they aren't going to get cookware......but cookware is still my #1 booking tool! Even if they book for a 60% off piece of SA, they can still buy cookware! 2 more months to go after Sept!

Related to Can I Still Get the 12 Skillet with 100 Points?

What is the Pan O Rama Question and what does it do?

The Pan O Rama Question is an innovative pan that allows you to cook multiple dishes at once in one pan. It features adjustable dividers that create separate compartments, making it perfect for cooking different foods simultaneously without cross-contamination.

Is the Pan O Rama Question compatible with all stovetops?

Yes, the Pan O Rama Question is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It can also be used in the oven for even more versatility in cooking.

How do I clean the Pan O Rama Question?

The Pan O Rama Question is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. However, for best results, we recommend hand washing with mild soap and warm water to prolong the lifespan of the pan.

What materials is the Pan O Rama Question made of?

The Pan O Rama Question is made of high-quality, durable stainless steel that is oven and dishwasher safe. The adjustable dividers are made of BPA-free silicone for safe and easy use.

Can I use metal utensils with the Pan O Rama Question?

Yes, the Pan O Rama Question is designed to withstand metal utensils. However, for optimal performance, we recommend using silicone or wooden utensils to avoid scratching the surface of the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
Admin Greg