• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Points: Reaching 25,000 by December 31st

P
Pampered Laura
How many points do you have so far, and what are you aiming for??

I am aiming for Washington DC for 4 (with TPC extra day/extra $100)
I currently have 49,000 points
I need 25,000 points by December 31. I want to have it earned by Thanksgiving - or maybe Halloween? - LOL... so I don't stress out! :p

I have around 9000. I want to reach the first level of points for the $250 gift certificate. I as hoping to be half wyy there this month but with June flopping that has not helped me.

I'll chime in to make the "hobbyists" feel better about not aspiring to your level. ;)

At 5675, hoping to make 12,000 points (won't get me a reward, but that's o.k.)

Ah! I didn't mean to make anyone want to "aspire" to reach a higher level. I think anyone with a set goal in mind is doing great! Whether it's level 1 or level 4, it's all good! :D

I am going for London w/ extra TPC day
I have 38,531 and need 35,469. I would really like to earn it before Dec 31st at 11.28pm :)

I'm at 25,000 right now and hoping to get to 52,000 for that cruise! I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!! It will be my first incentive trip earned with PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 7827 right now. Aiming for Level 1 (23,000). I'll be ecstatic if I earn it - I haven't earned ANY of the yearly incentives since I started. Not even close.

Guess I better get crackin', huh?

I'm shooting for London too (DH's favorite city...but way too expensive for us to do on our own!). I'm at 46K....hoping the new fall products will give us all a great boost!

I think I'm at about 12K a bit over after this month. I want level 1. $250 to help pay for a laptop.

Julie

legacypc46 said:
I'm shooting for London too (DH's favorite city...but way too expensive for us to do on our own!). I'm at 46K....hoping the new fall products will give us all a great boost!

You GO GIRL!!! :D 46k! :eek: That's fantastic!! Are Germany points different? Do you get 1 point per $1?

Okay, I'm at 28,263 and will have another 2,000 points this weekend (a recruit qualifying) and I'll also be getting the 3,000 for promoting to Director. When do we get those points? :confused:

I would absolutely LOVE London but am also shooting for the cruise. We had such a good time in San Fran that I will be earning a trip EVERY year!!!

I'll tell you guys a secret, recruiting is THE way to go for those points. At 2,000 points per qualified consultant, plus another 3,000 by promoting to Director... its the fastest, easiest way to get lots of points! :D

Pampered Laura said:
I'll tell you guys a secret, recruiting is THE way to go for those points. At 2,000 points per qualified consultant, plus another 3,000 by promoting to Director... its the fastest, easiest way to get lots of points! :D

I agree 100%!! My sales have down this year but the recruiting points have made the difference!! I'm higher this month than I was last year! I should have the cruise in the bag by Halloween at the latest!! (Can you tell I'm planning a Large Fall Season?):p

I'm at 8,100 and am shooting for level 1.

I agree too! I want to earn that cruise! My sales haven't been as great as last year either but my recruiting helped lots! I have a great July booked and I'm planning for great things to follow into the fall! Good luck girls :)

Kristi~ I think I got my 3000 points for Director around the 10th or so of the month (june) so you will get them in the month that you promote~
I am keeping my fingers crossed that they recognize it as June 1st...

I think it's awesome that level 2 is a cruise... new consultants just coming on can totally do that! :D

Hi Kristi...Germany is the same as everyone else (since we use U.S. zip codes as part of the Dept of Defense overseas). I had a great Feb (double points); that helped a lot.

Hope we both get London...fun city...love those pubs. :cool:
kris

I'm at 57k points, shooting for level 4, London. Already earned 1 extra day for earning TPC this year, now I want the extra extra day.

I am over 14,000 points, so I should make level 1 for the conference cash. I want to take October off (& maybe a little before or after) to have my baby, but I should be able to get 9,000 more by the end of the year. Those are all sales points, although I'm working on the recruiting! I'm just excited that I'll actually hit a level--I started in July 2 years ago & haven't earned one yet. I figure, this year level 1 & next year I'll strive for an actual trip.

I would looooove to get that cruise but my business would have to go into Hyperdrive and all my fence sitters would have to sign on, qualify and i would need to be a director... While all of that would be awesome, but I'm not banking on it. I am so burned out with recruiting right now.

I have about 10k in points now... pretty close to half way to level 1 though and that would be awesome in and of itself. :)

Where can I find what the different levels are?

Consultants Corner> Consultant Incentives>The Choice is Yours

Wow LoriG! That's amazing...57K!....I'll buy you a pint (if I make it!)

ChefLoriG said:
I'm at 57k points, shooting for level 4, London. Already earned 1 extra day for earning TPC this year, now I want the extra extra day.
Oooh way to GO!! You'll totally do it! :D

I have 14,500 right now. My goal at the beginning of the year was level 2 or 3, but with my revised goals based on my reality I will be more than happy with level 1 again this year. Last year I had level 1 by conference...I just knew I was going to earn level 2, but after the move it took longer than I expected to get things going again.

I'm currently at 9,051 with the goal of reaching level 1 hopefully. I'm further along then last year where my total points were only 12,093 for the whole year.

I'm at 29,066 right now. I am so stoked, because the last 2 years I've earned level 1 & have longed to go on a trip.....and I'm going on that cruise baby;) DH & I would LOVE London, so that can be a really nice surprise if all these "maybe's" I have decide to sign up!
Congrats to you all for setting goals & doing your best to achieve them!
Looks like I'll be seeing lots of you in the Carribbean:D

If you haven't traveled in PC Style yet, you won't believe it! Keep aiming for those goals. It is SO worth it!

I'm currently at 16,259 striving to reach level 1 this year! I was only $3k away from it last year! So I am bound and determined to reach it this year!

ok where is ann my walking institution of knowledge? lol

being in canada we only have trip for 1 or trip for 2 to Paris
im currently just over 10k 1/5th of the way for me and told hubby if he behaves i'll work hard enough to take him lol

but just wondering what your levels are and # of points needed?

Ok, I am still aspiring to lofty goals, but I am determined to give it my all to get that cruise. I'm at just under 20k, have one recruit still trying to qualify and working on those fence sitters like crazy.

I'm still waiting on Laura to do a recruiting class for all of us cheffers:D :D

Pampered Laura said:
Ah! I didn't mean to make anyone want to "aspire" to reach a higher level. I think anyone with a set goal in mind is doing great! Whether it's level 1 or level 4, it's all good! :D

No, you should make us want to aspire to a higher level! :D

I just wanted to chime in that I'm on the low end so people feel free to post their lower goals and don't feel shy because they aren't an awesome recruiting machine like you Laura. ;)

My goal is half of a level 1 but it is still a good goal for those at that level in their business.

You are right about recruiting being the key...it gets points fast.

I'm at 19,779 points and I'm hoping to reach Level I by conference since I have a recruit who needs only one more show and she's qualified and I get 2,000 points. Yahoo!!!!

I really need to kick ass since I want to earn the Cruise. I'm glad I'm going to conference to re-energize!!!

luvs2cook said:
I'm at 19,779 points and I'm hoping to reach Level I by conference since I have a recruit who needs only one more show and she's qualified and I get 2,000 points. Yahoo!!!!

I really need to kick ass since I want to earn the Cruise. I'm glad I'm going to conference to re-energize!!!

:eek: We are at just about the same place! I am so glad that you seem convinced that it is still attainable!!:D

Would love to earn the cruise!! I am currently at 18,602. I will for s ure get level 1 but would love level 2. need to start recruiting!!!

Amy07 & Stacie B: We can do this!!! Recruiting is the way to do it. I think it is still attainable. I WANT this trip since my husband nor I have been on a cruise.

We went to Hawaii on a business trip (my husband's) and it was all paid for. I want to do the same for him!

I am at just under 6,000 and my goal is level 1. I've been in a funk for the last few months, but am starting to get re-energized and feel that watching my SD's show tomorrow night and going to conference are going to help me get it! Plus I was only 2,000 points away from level 1 last year, and I only had sold for like 9 months (and didn't sell anything for 2 of those!), so I am hoping that in having the full year I can do it!

I am at 36k points. Based on my sales history and upcoming calendar and recruiting goals, I feel like I have the cruise in the bag.

London would be nice, but honestly I feel like the cruise would suit us better.

48.309 is where I am currently at. I am aiming for DC, level 4...but would be happy with level 3, too. I just want to be able to take my kids on a PC trip...it would mean SO much to me to be able to bring them.

Ditto that, Carolyn. I want to take my kids soooo bad. Especially at the age they will be (my son will be 11, my daughter will be 9) when we go! We talked about buying them in to London, but I think the DC trip will be much more kid-friendly. :)

heather9892 said:
ok where is ann my walking institution of knowledge? lol

being in canada we only have trip for 1 or trip for 2 to Paris
im currently just over 10k 1/5th of the way for me and told hubby if he behaves i'll work hard enough to take him lol

but just wondering what your levels are and # of points needed?
Here's our rules sheet with the points required: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/tciy_rules.pdf

I have 16975....i'd really like to make level 2. We'll see!

Pampered Laura said:
Ditto that, Carolyn. I want to take my kids soooo bad. Especially at the age they will be (my son will be 11, my daughter will be 9) when we go! We talked about buying them in to London, but I think the DC trip will be much more kid-friendly. :)

My older son will be almost 10 and my younger son will be 6 1/2. I think DC is SUCH a great, educational trip for them! Hopefully we can get together in DC with the hubbies and all our kids!

That'd be awesome! We MUST do that. :D

I currently have 14,900 points. I really want that cruise! I just don't know if I can do it. If my June would have been what the rest of my months have been, I could have seen it happening, with a lot of recruiting. But, I was in a slump (July is looking better though!) b/c of my grandma passing away. June has no sales (I mean ZERO dollars!!!!).

I know that I can do level 1 though & work on next years' trip even harder!

With CDN and US Leadership being joined next year, I'm willing to bet that we'll have the same trips next year. :)

I currently have 34,482 and I would LOVE to have Level 3 and we'd do the DC trip and bring our 2 and 5 year olds. The cruise would be awesome too, so I won't be too sad if we don't make level 3, except for the fact that I'd miss out on getting that extra TPC day. BUT my parents who would be the ones to watch the kids may not be here April 14-18th, so that would shoot the cruise option since we probably wouldn't buy them in. It's our 10th anniversary next year, so one option is to take the gift card and go to VEGAS!! Then we'd have more flexibility around my parents' schedule so they could watch them in May and we'd do that.

If I recruit like crazy (I swear I have about 5 or 6 pretty warm/hot leads, but they won't take the plunge!), Level 3 would happen, but I had a couple icky sales months, so now I"m not on track for level 3. You never know though!!!! When I earned the cruise last time (Level 2) I really cranked it out from Sept-Dec and it happened!!! I say that so all of you who are gunning for a level you think might not be possible---it IS!!! Go for it!:)

I have 11,321! I REALLY wanted the crusie but I am 42,679 away! I have about 3 "maybes" for the recruiting thing and am wainting for my one and only recruit to submit her 4th show so I can get that 2000. Do you think there's any possible way I'll make it??? I better get my sales up! I'm hoping I'll get my first $1000 show in July! I want points! Okay, I guess I'll be happy if I can get to level one. BUT....my husband would probably like the business a whole lot more if I took him on a free cruise! (not that he doesn't like PC)

Pampered Laura said:
How many points do you have so far, and what are you aiming for??

I am aiming for Washington DC for 4 (with TPC extra day/extra $100)
I currently have 49,000 points
I need 25,000 points by December 31. I want to have it earned by Thanksgiving - or maybe Halloween? - LOL... so I don't stress out! :p
Counting this month so far online and what I have here about to send it is: Approx. 33,445 points! I'm excited as I have never had this much by this time. I'm well over half way there. I'm going for the CRUISE!!! I need to reach 52,000 by December 31st so I have about 18,500 to go. I can do it! I just gotta keep recruiting to get those 2,000 points and keep my sales the way they are going now! I really want to earn it all by end of November too so I'm not stressing either!

PampMomof3 said:
You GO GIRL!!! :D 46k! :eek: That's fantastic!! Are Germany points different? Do you get 1 point per $1?

Okay, I'm at 28,263 and will have another 2,000 points this weekend (a recruit qualifying) and I'll also be getting the 3,000 for promoting to Director. When do we get those points? :confused:

I would absolutely LOVE London but am also shooting for the cruise. We had such a good time in San Fran that I will be earning a trip EVERY year!!!
My 3,000 points showed up like 2 weeks later. I know it will be after the 10th becuase that is when the IPT updates. It took those points I think about 2-3 days longer though. It was driving me crazy!!! Congrats on her qualifying! How many will you have then when you promote?

<H2>1. How many points do you have so far?</H2><p>I currently have 49,000 points.</p><H2>2. What are you aiming for?</H2><p>I am aiming for Washington DC for 4 (with TPC extra day/extra $100).</p><H2>3. How many points do you need by December 31?</H2><p>I need 25,000 points by December 31.</p><H2>4. When do you want to have the points earned by?</H2><p>I want to have it earned by Thanksgiving - or maybe Halloween? - LOL... so I don't stress out! :p</p><H2>5. What is the deadline for earning 25,000 points?</H2><p>The deadline for earning 25,000 points is December 31.</p>

1. How many points do you have so far?

I currently have 49,000 points.

2. What are you aiming for?

I am aiming for Washington DC for 4 (with TPC extra day/extra $100).

3. How many points do you need by December 31?

I need 25,000 points by December 31.

4. When do you want to have the points earned by?

I want to have it earned by Thanksgiving - or maybe Halloween? - LOL... so I don't stress out! :p

5. What is the deadline for earning 25,000 points?

The deadline for earning 25,000 points is December 31.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies
Views
pamperedteresa2005