1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Mini Kit Available until December 31st!

1. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Wahoo, I just read that the mini kit is going to be available until December 31st. I am soooo excited. I have 30 recruit leads to follow up with from a job fair I did on Wednesday and about 10 recruit leads from a vendor event I did last Saturday.

mini kit
    now available
    through December 31!

These days, when more people are looking for ways to supplement or replace an income, our opportunity can be the answer.
    Through the end of the year, you have two options to offer potential recruits.

Jun 26, 2009
  2. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

Sweeeet!!!!!!

I'm sooo excited about that - THANKS for posting it!!!

3. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

All I can say is WOW

Jun 26, 2009
  4. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I'm so glad ... I haven't had a live show to promote this since this deal became available!

Jun 26, 2009
  5. I think this is AWESOME!!!! I have had so many more people's interested in joining because of the mini-kit.

6. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I'm not terribly surprised that they did this, to be honest. Especially with their push for us to recruit so much.

Jun 27, 2009
  7. Curlyone

Curlyone Member Gold Member

I have 30 recruit leads to follow up with from a job fair I did on Wednesday and about 10 recruit leads from a vendor event I did last Saturday.

mini kit
    now available
    through December 31!

How did you set up your Job Fair? Where did you hold it?
    Thanks!

Jun 27, 2009
  8. Curlyone

Curlyone Member Gold Member

How did you go about setting up your Job Fair? $ involved? Where did you do it? How long did it last? etc.

Thanks for educating us!

Connie

Jun 27, 2009
  9. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

I do have a question though... Has anyone seen a printed version of a new ad?
    All the ones I Have show specific dates for June recruits or Now through June 30th on them. Is there on I am missing without a date or to shopw the new dates. I have three parties coming up in July to set up NOW so I wanted that new info to put in the host kit. I just don't see anything!

Jun 30, 2009
  10. esavvymom

I saw somewhere you can use a sticker to cover the June 30th...I'll see if I can find it. It was on CC somewhere.

Jun 30, 2009
  11. esavvymom

Found it! Go to CC's page on the Mini-kit.

Go to the very bottom for the Resources and click on that. There will be a list of resources- including a "Mini Kit Extension Stickers". There is also a new flyer in the July CN and on this page too (mini kit flyer).

Jun 30, 2009
  12. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Thank you so much Bobbi. I was looking too hard as usual!

Jun 30, 2009
Have something to add?