• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Points... Trips... ??? Question From a Dummy

In summary, "Points" are rewards that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or placing an order. These points can be redeemed for exclusive products, discounted or free trips, or gift certificates. Points can be tracked in your Pampered Chef account or by contacting customer service. Pampered Chef offers various trips as incentives for consultants and hosts, which can include all-expense-paid vacations. To qualify for a trip, certain sales or recruiting goals must be met, which can also be earned through hosting parties or other activities.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I am new and have not asked my director this question but how does the point system work... I started in August... have just over 10K points, probably won't get many in Dec. so what happens to points... are they only for trips and are they just lost if you don't get enough. I know... I should pull out my REcipe for Success shouldn't I? SOmeone is sleeping in that room or I would :)

Yes, at the end of the year you start back at 0. Points for the trips are from Jan 1 - Dec 31....plus when they add extra; like you can earn 1000 points for next year's trip if you turn in $3000 in Dec.

And so they aren't used for anything else correct? Only to earn towards trips?

Yes...well top performance cluster is also based on your sales too--but not the points. The points just go towards trips!

Related to Points... Trips... ??? Question From a Dummy

1. What are "Points" and how do I earn them?

Points are rewards that you can earn by hosting a Pampered Chef party or by placing an order. For every dollar spent, you will earn one point. You can also earn bonus points by hosting a party with a certain amount of sales or by participating in special promotions.

2. What can I use my "Points" for?

You can redeem your points for exclusive products, discounted or free trips, or gift certificates. The more points you have, the better rewards you can receive.

3. How do I keep track of my "Points"?

Your points will automatically be tracked in your Pampered Chef account. You can also check your points balance by logging into your account on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

4. What are the "Trips" offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of trips for our consultants and hosts to earn. These can include all-expense-paid vacations to tropical destinations, cruises, or other exciting locations.

5. How do I qualify for a "Trip" with Pampered Chef?

To qualify for a trip, you must meet certain sales or recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on the trip and are typically outlined in our promotions and incentives. You can also earn trip points by hosting parties or participating in other activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef