• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

570 More Panorama Points for Me!!!!

In summary, Debbie's order of the panorama products was boosted by an adjustment made to her host order.
DebbieSAChef
Wow something wonderful happened to me yesterday.
Ok my hosts show was shipped to me at the beginning of the month for a show I submitted for her at the end of Oct.
At the time she was very distracted with her going out of town, arguing with her boyfriend, kids, etc.... So I didn't bother to mention anything when she said she wanted the pizza cutter for half price. I thought WHAT?????

She had mentioned to me about getting the 7 and 5 piece pan set from the beginning of the show. So I was excited about that and looking forward to it!! So I told her that I enjoyed the show with her and I would be praying for her (she confided to me about arguing with her boyfriend and other things) but said nothing else.

She called me yesterday and told me "Thank you for your prayers!" She made up with her boyfriend, they are getting married (issues with committment) and everything is great!!

She told me at the time they were arguing and she didn't think he would let her get the set for half price and didn't want to trigger anymore fights so she just got the pizza cutter. Well she said he insisted she get the set and after getting off the phone with HO to make that adjustment, I HAVE 570 MORE POINTS FOR PANORAMA!!! :love:

I will get my 12 qt. stockpot after all and might have enough leftover for a free gift incentive!! That is the only piece I needed!! I am so happy!

Debbie :D

Woo hoo! Congratulations. It's all about the relationships. Isn't it? If you had applied even gentle pressure at the time, you probably would have lost her as a customer. You almost certainly would have missed out on the wonderful windfall that just resulted. Being kind and considerate works.

That is great Debbie!! If you put the customer first you will see the rewards every time!! Sometimes we don't give our customers enough credit but the notice EVERYTHING. Looks like you've gained a customer for life. :)

Love it when it all works out!

Congratulations! What a nice surprise.

How awesome!!! Enjoy!!

I just ordered the 12 Qt. Stock Pot, Stir Fry Skillet, and Grill Pan today!!! Can not wait to get them!!

So you're saying we get POR on adjustments? I didn't get POR points on an adjustment I did about a month ago.

Kitchen2u said:
So you're saying we get POR on adjustments? I didn't get POR points on an adjustment I did about a month ago.

No, we don't get POR points for adjustments. Deb mentioned that once the adjustment to add the pans to the order was made, then that boosted her POR points. I would have several sets of pans if we received points for adjustments!!

Congratulations, Deb!! This business is so much about relationships, as Rae said. I saw this in my business also this week. Enjoy that stockpot!!

I guess I'm not getting it Ann ~ Deb said she submitted the show at the end of Oct...then the gal call her the day before Deb posted so that would be like Nov 14 (forgot to look at the post date) ~ it sounded like the adjustment was made then...?!?!?!?

I read it that she had done an adjustment for her 1/2 price item as well. Debbie can you clarify so that we know how HO handles this? Thanks so much!

The way I'm reading it - her host had put the pizza cutter as her half price item - then wanted to return that and get the cookware set as her half price item instead - once they did the adjustment - they were able to add the panorama points to Debbie's total because she had sold the cookware to the host (doesn't matter if it was a half price item) Congratulations Debbie - enjoy those panorama points!

Gina M said:
The way I'm reading it - her host had put the pizza cutter as her half price item - then wanted to return that and get the cookware set as her half price item instead - once they did the adjustment - they were able to add the panorama points to Debbie's total because she had sold the cookware to the host (doesn't matter if it was a half price item) Congratulations Debbie - enjoy those panorama points!

This is exactly how I'm reading, HOWEVER, when ADJUSTMENTS are made to the host order, the POR points don't change. I had 2 September hosts change their 1/2 off to cookware, no POR points earned. HO told me "adjustments are not "SUBMITTED" orders/shows...no additional POR points." That's why I'm asking for a clarification...if Debbie DID get POR adjusted points for the adjustment 1/2 host item ~ I think I need to call HO back on mine.

What HO explained to me...we get commission/points based on submitted shows...never on adjustments.

Good to know Ginny - I've never had an adjustment for cookware so I wasn't aware of it - thanks!

Related to 570 More Panorama Points for Me!!!!

1. What is "570 More Panorama Points for Me!!!!"?

"570 More Panorama Points for Me!!!!" is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to earn points for various achievements and activities, which can then be redeemed for prizes and rewards.

2. How do I earn "570 More Panorama Points for Me!!!!"?

There are several ways to earn "570 More Panorama Points for Me!!!!" including hosting parties, recruiting new consultants, and participating in training and leadership activities. Consult the rewards program guidelines for a complete list of point-earning activities.

3. Can I redeem "570 More Panorama Points for Me!!!!" for any product?

No, "570 More Panorama Points for Me!!!!" can only be redeemed for the specific prizes and rewards listed in the Pampered Chef rewards program catalog. These items may include products, business supplies, and merchandise.

4. Is there a limit to how many "570 More Panorama Points for Me!!!!" I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many "570 More Panorama Points for Me!!!!" you can earn. The more you actively participate in Pampered Chef activities, the more points you can accumulate.

5. What happens if I don't use all of my "570 More Panorama Points for Me!!!!"?

If you do not use all of your "570 More Panorama Points for Me!!!!" before the expiration date, they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them. It is important to regularly check your rewards account and use your points before they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedteresa2005
  • towerbabel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies