• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tupperware - Should I Go Ahead and Get Al This at Once?!

but I really want the square lids! I have considered just buying some that will fit my containers and not bothering with the matching lid thing.Thanks for the input!
jrstephens
Thanks to Vanessa who referred me to her great TW Lady who is being so helpful!! Thanks Vanessa!!:thumbup:

This is what her and her manager have put together for me to start with:

Tower (13pc set) $72
Spaghetti Dispenser $6.30
Oval set (set of 5) $28.80
Reg cereal container (13 cup capacity) $8.70
2 oval #3's $6.30 each = $12.60
Square # 1 $7.80
Square # 2 $8.40

What do you people who are already organized think? I want ALL of it but am having to do some talking to myself to spend the money!:D Hopefully, I will get money for my birthday Sunday and will not be spending my "own."

Give me your opinions!:p

I inherited a bunch of tupperware from my mom who sold it ... I wouldn't call myself organized.Nice of them to recommend such a long, costly list of items.I have to say I have cereal containers and almost never use them. Can't do without the spaghetti keeper, though, because my spaghetti comes in containers that don't close!I'd do what you tell everyone to do with PC ... if your wish list is longer than your budget, have a party and earn free product!

Awesome Jennifer. And if you ask Michele she can email or send you a chart that has all tupperware sizes (round, oval, square) and what size fits what food product. Its quite helpful.

Like I said I had a show in October, so I already have some of the square tubs right now. And the tower set was an great deal, I couldnt pass up!

Glad its working out for you!!! (Happy birthday to you!)

I LOVE Tupperware (not as much as I love PC but you know!).
I love to open my pantry and see how organized it is!
My only complaint though..and it is a small one from a very OCD type, is that my lids do not match. I currently have green and tan lids and they do not carry either of those colors anymore! I am debating on what to add to my collection since they are on sale but the whole lid thing freaks me out! LOL!!

If you don't want to spend a lot, start with the spag dispenser and the tower special. I am also partial to the squares for my flour and sugar and stuff.I would pass on the cereal containers if you're looking to save money for now.

Make sure that you need all the pieces in the set. It is a big set. I looked at it, my neighbor sells, and I thought it had a lot of containers I wouldn't use. When I redid my pantry this summer I (I meaning my nice organized friend), made a diagram of the pieces and what would go in each one that I ordered. It helped immensely!!!

I hope that helps you. Let me know if you have anymore questions. I need to order more pieces while they are still on sale.

vwpamperedchef said:
Awesome Jennifer. And if you ask Michele she can email or send you a chart that has all tupperware sizes (round, oval, square) and what size fits what food product. Its quite helpful.
QUOTE]

She did send me the chart. And her and her manager both called me last night on a conference.This is what her manager recommended for me to get.

I think I probably will pass on the cereal container b/c Michelle said she would throw in a pour all seal for me to use on one of the ovals.

I am just I don't need all of i but then I really do not know. But with the sale being so good and all I want to get what I need now while it does not cost so much! HA!

Does anyone have a link to a consultants website so I can check out the sales?

Not sure if I could post the web address, so I PMed you.

laylaleigh said:
Not sure if I could post the web address, so I PMed you.
Thanks! I got it.

This is mine and Vanessa'a consultant's director's website http://WWW.MY.TUPPERWARE.COM/CAROLESHAPIRO. She said for me to contact her directly to place an order so it would go to her.:D

erinyourpclady said:
I LOVE Tupperware (not as much as I love PC but you know!).
I love to open my pantry and see how organized it is!
My only complaint though..and it is a small one from a very OCD type, is that my lids do not match. I currently have green and tan lids and they do not carry either of those colors anymore! I am debating on what to add to my collection since they are on sale but the whole lid thing freaks me out! LOL!!

HA! That sounds so much like me. I don't have much TW because I have to wait until I have enough $ to purchase everything I want for my kitchen... I couldn't stand having various container for different brands, sizes, colors... YIKES!!!!:eek: I'm waaaaaaaaaaay to OCD for that!!!

That is one reason I want to get all that I need now. That way it will all match. Russell told me to go ahead and get it all if I wanted it. Of course, he is teasing me that I am about to make our cabinets "anal" the way I do my paycheck each week for our weekly money!:D

Di_Can_Cook said:
I inherited a bunch of tupperware from my mom who sold it ...

Me too!!!!

Its Sunday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER...

and if Russell said to get it, then you SHOULD GET IT!!

Enjoy your day!

Thanks!

I am pretty sure I am going to go ahead and get it all. With Russell and my parents, I have $110 in cash along with my gifts so far. My in-laws will be over later, ha!

My only comment would be is it in your budget, which you just said it was. I have tupperware and use it...not all religiously, but use it. I like my spaghetti container - have had that for about 15 years. I go back and forth using my cereal container...better off with the box and PC Twix-it clips. I do use one for brown sugar though.

Enjoy your stuff!!!!

What is the best way to store food using Tupperware?

The best way to store food using Tupperware is to make sure the container is airtight and placed in the refrigerator. This will keep your food fresh for a longer period of time.

Is Tupperware microwave safe?

Yes, Tupperware is microwave safe as long as it is labeled as such. Always check the bottom of the container for the microwave-safe symbol.

Can I use Tupperware in the oven?

No, Tupperware is not safe to use in the oven. It is only safe for use in the microwave, refrigerator, and freezer.

How do I clean my Tupperware?

Tupperware can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing to prevent any moisture build-up.

Is Tupperware BPA-free?

Yes, all Tupperware products are BPA-free and made with food-safe materials. You can feel confident using Tupperware to store your food and leftovers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
Back