• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is Getting 1/2 Price or Free?

In summary, the participants are all hoping to earn a free conference this year. With 1/2 price offers being available and a few people still in the running, it seems like most people will end up with a conference this year. However, there are still some people without a conference and one person is still waiting on a recruit.
StacieB
Gold Member
Wondering who is all getting 1/2 price or free Conference?? I am $580 away from 1/2 price and I have a show that is to close today. The host is currently at $520 and says she has 3 more orders to get today!! I sure hope we can close tonight!! Keeping fingers, toes, arms, and legs crossed!! LOL

I achieved 1/2 price and was hoping one of my "on the fence" people would come through for FREE but so far no. But I will gladly take 1/2 price. Isn't this a great company we are a part of that offers these incentives to us? :chef:

I have 2 catalog shows I need to call tonight, but I don't think I'll be making it to 1/2 price unfortunately. But it's ok!

I am $44 away from 1/2 price - with 2 shows closing today, and I am 2 shows closing away from FREE! She has her 4 shows in, but needs to close 2 of them - and her 30 days are up on the 28th!

I'm almost positive I have FREE conference this year! Whooo Hooooo!

I had a reschedule from the beginning of the month, and no shows at the end of March because of my trip, so no discounted conference for me this year. BUT- I've got over $1000 in sales already this month, from 2 fundraisers. I've got 3 more scheduled, and am happy with how things look as far as numbers for the end of the month.

Got 1/2 price with March alone....highest month ever:D . BUT once again NO recruits....:( oh well....Chicago here I come! :sing:

I have half price registration :)

Awesome ladies!!

First time convention and going at 1/2 price.

I have half-price and my recruit has three more shows to do by May 9.

I earned 1/2 price. I was hoping to get some of my potentials to sign but so far no go. At least 1/2 price is better than full price!

I'm so excited - I earned FREE!!!!
Thanks to my newest consultant who qualified with her first 2 shows! Woo Hoo way to go girlfriend!!!!

And I just submitted an awesome bridal shower to put me over the $2500.

I'm doing the happy dance....happy happy happy! I love this company :)

StacieB said:
Wondering who is all getting 1/2 price or free Conference?? I am $580 away from 1/2 price and I have a show that is to close today. The host is currently at $520 and says she has 3 more orders to get today!! I sure hope we can close tonight!! Keeping fingers, toes, arms, and legs crossed!! LOL

Free for me too! :)

I'll be going for my first national conference 1/2 price! I am SO excited!!!:D :D :D

Nice job everyone!
And especially Keith and Linda for getting NC FREE!!!!!

I earned half off. Do they send you an email or anything telling you you earned half off?

I got half off too! And yes they sent me an email encouraging me to go for the FREE. Gotta love this Company and ALL the people that make it what it is.

Definitely half-price. If my recruit qualifies, then FREE for me too!! Honestly, I don't know if I would have gone if I couldn't earn part or all of it. Maybe after I attend my first conference, I'll have a different perspective.

thebowman said:
I got half off too! And yes they sent me an email encouraging me to go for the FREE. Gotta love this Company and ALL the people that make it what it is.

I have qualified already with $2,893.27 in commissionable sales within the time frame but never received an email stating that I earned /2 off. Should I be worried? I have another show to submit tonight which will bring my total even higher, but I should have it already right?

I am trying to close a show tonight to get half price registration. We shall see if I get in touch with my host!!!

sherid said:
I have qualified already with $2,893.27 in commissionable sales within the time frame but never received an email stating that I earned /2 off. Should I be worried? I have another show to submit tonight which will bring my total even higher, but I should have it already right?
Make sure all your shows were held and submitted within the time period. If you had a show dated the beginning of March but submitted it during the dates, it doesn't count.

I don't think I'll earn it for half price. I have two shows to close tonight and unless some miracle happens... At least it's already paid for by conference club. I guess micracles could happen though, cross your fingers for me.

I got the recruit, but had 2 shows cancel, so I didn't hit the sales mark. :(

FREE! Wahoo FREE! FREE!FREE!
Hooray :)
Congrats Linda & Keith enjoy the extra cash!

OOps I meant I earned Free too :D

Yeah Cheryl!! I knew that's what you meant.

Great job Keith!

Now, when will we get our refund :)?

wadesgirl said:
Make sure all your shows were held and submitted within the time period. If you had a show dated the beginning of March but submitted it during the dates, it doesn't count.

They were. The show dates were march 19,26,27,30 & april 4 and I have submitted them all. So we are supposed to get an email??

sherid said:
wadesgirl said:

They were. The show dates were march 19,26,27,30 & april 4 and I have submitted them all. So we are supposed to get an email??
We'll probably get an email after today's deadline. I've noticed that they are a little bit behind right now. Could be bc/ it's Monday or b/c it's an incentive deadline day. I had a new recruit sign-up this morning and I still haven't received the email that her application is being processed.

Whooo Hooo! I've officially made 1/2 registration - now - on to officially having FREE registration! I'm just 2 shows away from free conference!

This is such a huge, personal achievement for me - Every year, there has been an opportunity to earn free or half-off conference, and although I've earned some incentives (once, 1/2 off, and once, $50 off)- after 5 years, this is the FIRST time I have been even this close to earning free conference - and barring a natural disaster - I WILL earn it free!

I just closed my final show to reach 1/2 price and I am stoaked!! 2 years in a row making 1/2 price!!

I don't know about the refund but as soon as HO catches up I will register I was awaiting the FREE!

Now that my Pity Party is over--count me in with the Half-price group! YIPPEE!

Didn't earn it! Oh well! I'm just looking forward to conference!

I just closed a show for $1,575 and that will get me conference for Half price. I was hoping this host would sign up but she said not right now so I won't be getting it for free but I am happy for what I did earn!

YAY!!

Congrats everyone!
UGH; with a show that cancelled, I ended up 200 away from 1/2 price. And the 2 people that I thought were signing up decided to wait. So, for the first time in 4 years, I'll be paying full price for conference..

Half off for me too!!!!! and with the $300.00 Visa card I'll get I'm soooo happy! chicago here we come! This will be my #10th conference for me and I'm still just as excited...it gets better every year!
karlene

Half-price for me, too. I earned it with 2 hours to go last night - LOL! I was so worried my host wasn't going to close, but we got it in. I'm very excited!

1. How do I know who is eligible for half price or free items at the conference?

Eligibility for half price or free items at the conference is determined by the total sales of your show. For every $200 in sales, you earn one half price item and one free item. The host also has the opportunity to earn additional half price and free items based on their total sales and bookings from the show.

2. Can I still earn half price or free items if I am only $580 away from the goal?

Yes, as long as your show reaches a total of $580 in sales, you will be eligible for half price and free items. Keep in mind that every $200 in sales earns you one half price item and one free item, so you may earn multiple items depending on the total sales of your show.

3. What if my host has more orders coming in after the show closes?

If your host has additional orders coming in after the show closes, those sales will still count towards the total sales of your show. As long as the orders are placed before the show cutoff time, they will be included in the final sales total.

4. What happens if my show doesn't reach the goal before it closes?

If your show doesn't reach the goal before it closes, you will not be eligible for half price or free items. However, you can still earn rewards based on the total sales of your show, such as discounted items and host credits. It's always best to aim for the half price and free items, but any rewards earned are still a great benefit.

5. How can I ensure that we reach the goal before the show closes?

To increase the chances of reaching the goal before the show closes, you can encourage your host to reach out to potential customers and remind them of the deadline. Additionally, you can share your show link on social media and reach out to your own network to help boost sales. And don't forget to offer incentives or rewards for larger orders, as this can also help increase sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Andrea Minier
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg