• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free HWC Table Cloth or Conference Cash? What's Your Strategy?

In summary, the author is throwing their own catalog show together to get the HWC guest products. Then they found out their aunt is doing a catalog show too. That would put them at 3 shows which would get them the table cloth for free. They then remembered that if they waited until March 16, it would go towards 1/2 price or free conference registration. Their only problem is that they don't have that many shows during the registration promo dates. They decided to go for the registration - tablecloth is cute but so is any pink tablecloth - thats just their opinion. They hope to get on the phone this week and decide if they submit their show on Saturday or Sunday.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I was throwing my own catalog show together to get the HWC guest products. Then I found out my aunt is going to do a catalog show too. That would put me at 3 shows which would get me the table cloth for free. Then I remembered today that if I waited until March 16, it would go towards 1/2 price or free conference registration. My only problem is that I don't have that many shows during the registration promo dates. My catalog show will probably barely qualify. What would you do? Free HWC table cloth that you cannot get at any other time or $150 towards $2500 for 1/2 price registration when conference is basically paid for with conference cash?

I would go for the registration - tablecloth is cute but so is any pink tablecloth - thats just my opinion - good luck!!

Hmmmm, that is a tough one- I guess if you normally are pinched for the cash to pay for registration, then go that route, and if not- get yourself something that you appear to be very excited to earn! Tablecloths are fun!!!

If you think you can get close to the $2500 required for the half price registration I would go with that for your catalog show. You will be refunded the difference once you register so it's extra money in your pocket for hotel/travel/etc.

That is unless you must have that tablecloth.

We can ALL earn registration - get on the phone and book those 4 weeks solid! ...and get that one recriut.

BethCooks4U said:
If you think you can get close to the $2500 required for the half price registration I would go with that for your catalog show. You will be refunded the difference once you register so it's extra money in your pocket for hotel/travel/etc.

That is unless you must have that tablecloth.

We can ALL earn registration - get on the phone and book those 4 weeks solid! ...and get that one recriut.
That was my thought too. I've been feeling really down lately and haven't been working my business like I want to. Things are looking up and I really want to get on the phone! Maybe I'll see what I can do this week and then decide if I submit my show on Saturday or Sunday.

Id go for registration. Tablecloths are cute but I rarely if ever use them.

If you know that you aren't going to get close to $2500 and 1 recruit, I say go for the table cloth. Not to be negative but if that just isn't a reality why not come a way with something?

buckeyefan08 said:
If you know that you aren't going to get close to $2500 and 1 recruit, I say go for the table cloth. Not to be negative but if that just isn't a reality why not come a way with something?
That was another thought I had! I do like using table cloths and HWC is an important thing for me (my gma is a breast cancer survivor - 2 times). What to do, what to do!

1. What is "Delima... What Would You Do?"

"Delima... What Would You Do?" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features over 100 delicious and easy-to-make recipes for everyday meals.

2. Are the recipes in "Delima... What Would You Do?" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, the recipes in "Delima... What Would You Do?" have been carefully curated to accommodate a variety of dietary restrictions, including gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options.

3. Do I need any special kitchen tools or equipment to make the recipes in "Delima... What Would You Do?"

No, the recipes in "Delima... What Would You Do?" are designed to be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment that most people already have in their homes. However, some recipes may require specific Pampered Chef products for optimal results.

4. Are there any tips or tricks included in "Delima... What Would You Do?" to make meal preparation easier?

Yes, "Delima... What Would You Do?" includes helpful tips and tricks for meal preparation, such as make-ahead instructions, time-saving techniques, and ingredient substitutions. These tips are designed to make cooking easier and more efficient.

5. Can I purchase "Delima... What Would You Do?" online?

Yes, "Delima... What Would You Do?" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. It is also available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties and through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
VeronicaW