• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing Between Conference Cash or a Gift Card? Here's What You Need to Know!

In summary, there is a choice between receiving Conference Cash or a gift card for reaching the incentive level 1 for December sales. The Conference Cash can be used like a credit card for purchases at Conference, hotel, meals, and shopping. The gift card option is for a specific vendor and can be used anywhere. The Conference Cash will be distributed at the Conference event. To help cover the cost of Conference, there is also an option to sign up for Conference Club where a set amount is deducted from each paycheck.
heat123
Silver Member
1. I'm still pondering on whether or not I want Confrence cash or the Gift card thing.... is there a list of vendors somewhere to preview before making any decisions?

2. If I chose Conf $$ how does that work? Can I apply it towards registration and hotel? I think I have flight covered through credit card miles:D just need to figure out the rest of the $$ I'd need or can use on the Conf cash card?

TIA!

There use to be a list of vendor's on CC.

You can use the CC on your Hotel and then whatever you want to use the rest on. It is like a Credit Card so there are no set places you have to use it. Just comes in really handy for the purchases at Conference, hotel, meals, shopping.

Is this the incentive for December, for reaching $1500 in sales? I didn't think getting a visa gift card was an option? Or is this for the "Choice is Yours" incentive?

StacieB said:
You can use the CC on your Hotel and then whatever you want to use the rest on. It is like a Credit Card so there are no set places you have to use it. Just comes in really handy for the purchases at Conference, hotel, meals, shopping.
Hmm, bummer we can't use it toward reg that would be nice!:(

Leigh0725 said:
Is this the incentive for December, for reaching $1500 in sales? I didn't think getting a visa gift card was an option? Or is this for the "Choice is Yours" incentive?
The choice is yours incentive level 1 is what I am asking about!

If you are attending Conference, choose the Conference Cash. When we attended Conference 2007, we were given a $300.00 Visa Debit Card. I decided to use mine on other things besides Conference and still have a little balance on it. This way you get an extra $50.00 as opposed to picking the Gift Card.

Lisa

The conf $$ was great last year; it was a prepaid gift card. I used it for some stuff at conference, & had some left over that I used on our vacation!

I wish they would give us this option for all levels that choose not to take a trip, a visa card would be nice. Then you could shop wherever you want! I would truely enjoy this, because all though I would enjoy a trip, my hubby's schedule is one that we don't really take vacations! And I really would not want to go with anyone else but him, and I wouldn't consider a trip with my kids withoug my hubby! It wouldn't feel like a vacationa without him!
So we usually pick the gift cards. It would be nice to have it be a visa gift card!

MissChef said:
I wish they would give us this option for all levels that choose not to take a trip, a visa card would be nice. Then you could shop wherever you want! I would truely enjoy this, because all though I would enjoy a trip, my hubby's schedule is one that we don't really take vacations! And I really would not want to go with anyone else but him, and I wouldn't consider a trip with my kids withoug my hubby! It wouldn't feel like a vacationa without him!
So we usually pick the gift cards. It would be nice to have it be a visa gift card!
I think they do give that option at all levels....

Me too, I thought I heard someone say they took the $ instead of the trip!?

When do they give you the conference cash card?

If you are worried about the price of conference, sign up for conference club, they take out so much per paycheck to cover the amount you determine. Mine is halfway paid right now and only $25 per check comes out. I did register in August though, I was still pumped from conference last year.

heat123 said:
Me too, I thought I heard someone say they took the $ instead of the trip!?
In the past, the "cash" option was actually gift cards redeemable at specific vendors (of the recipient's choosing). If you read the rules document for this year's incentive, the gift card option is a credit-card style gift card. So it can be used anywhere.

wadesgirl said:
When do they give you the conference cash card?

If you are worried about the price of conference, sign up for conference club, they take out so much per paycheck to cover the amount you determine. Mine is halfway paid right now and only $25 per check comes out. I did register in August though, I was still pumped from conference last year.
The conference cash is distributed AT conference. There was a special booth this year to hand out the cards.

chefann said:
The conference cash is distributed AT conference. There was a special booth this year to hand out the cards.

How fun, guess I wasn't looking last year since I had only been selling 1 month of the year before! I can't wait, it will cover all my "extra costs" since that's how much cash I took with me last year for food, hotel, gas, ect.

I am so close to Level 1 and I don't think I'm going to make it! :cry: This will be the first in my career! :(

I just closed two outstanding cooking shows for December and I still have two catty shows to close tomorrow. I know they won't make the $2000 reach the goal!

I sent out a website e-mail this morning for Ind. Orders - hopefully sales will rocket!

Anyone have any other ideas? :confused:

What is Incentive Level 1?

Incentive Level 1 is the first level of the Pampered Chef incentive program. It is designed to reward consultants for their hard work and sales achievements.

How do I qualify for Incentive Level 1?

To qualify for Incentive Level 1, you must meet the sales requirements outlined in the program. These requirements may vary depending on your current consultant level and the time frame for the incentive period.

What are the benefits of reaching Incentive Level 1?

Reaching Incentive Level 1 comes with various benefits, such as receiving a bonus check, earning exclusive products, and being recognized for your achievements within the company.

Can I still participate in Incentive Level 1 if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are eligible to participate in Incentive Level 1 as long as they meet the requirements outlined in the program. It's a great way to jumpstart your business and earn rewards for your hard work!

Is Incentive Level 1 the only level in the incentive program?

No, there are multiple levels in the incentive program, each with its own set of qualifications and rewards. Incentive Level 1 is the first level, and as you continue to meet the requirements, you can progress to higher levels with even greater rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • erinpowers75
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Happy Mom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies