• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 - Who's Going?

In summary, Colleen is going to the Wave 2 & 3 conference, Jae is not sure if she is going, and Patti is going with her husband.
Di_Can_Cook said:
A small wahoo ....

Just booked my plane ticket!

Also ... I have mentioned on here that I have viewed this as a "step of faith." In other words ... I was supposed to step out and God was supposed to meet me there.

One of my cluster-mates has arranged for our hotel room ... and it is FREE to me! This will save me $200!

God is good!

Di, God will always meet you when you step out. Congratulations!

Is there a list going? I typed up a list for myself, so I could get a head start on remembering names. I'm very bad with names, and it's been a slow day at home. DH is working late and one ds is at a friend's. Here is what I have. Is it missing anyone from WAVE 1? If there is another list somewhere, please let me know.

amy07
baychef
ChefBeckyD
chefsteph07
Chefstover2
Dannyzmom
Debbieskitchenhelper
Di Can Cook
erinb
Fluffy215
Geekgirl69
Ginger428
husbandwifepcteam
iteachurkid
JAE
janetupnorth
Joanna
jrny2001
kaseydee
Kathy's Kitchen
Kreaser
krzymomof4
laurichef
Mary Ann
mpkegley
PampMomof3
Paula R Lewis
pcjenn
Poohritz
quiverfull7
raebates
StacieB
Stacywhitlow
susanr613
thebowman

Last edited:
I did not see my name on the list LOL although that could be because I am one of the very quiet ones here, rarely get the chance to be here anymore with working now 7 days a week besides my PC LOL But I am also going, will be in Chicago early afternoon :)

I updated the list.

JAE - I'm not going to be able to make it & PamperedDor won't either.

Kellythe chef is not going. :(

Thanks for the updates. I changed the list.

I'm another "quiet" one (so far :p), but I'll be there, can't wait!

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
I'm another "quiet" one (so far :p), but I'll be there, can't wait!

Ditto!!
New to this board, but I'll be there too. So excited!!

Okay, I've again updated the WAVE 1 list. Glad to know.

I'm really into lists today. I actually made a list for some of the things I need to pack for conference, today too.

hey jae, i'm in wave 1...list me, list me!!!

susanr613 said:
hey jae, i'm in wave 1...list me, list me!!!
Gotcha! Don't want to leave anyone out.

I'm going too.

Here is what I have for the WAVE 1 group after all the updates. Let me know if anyone else is missing or if someone isn't going who is on the list.

amy07
baychef: Ann E
ChefBeckyD: Becky D
Chef Bobby: Bobby Mayo
chef131doreen: Doreen Zaino
chefsteph07
Chefstover2: Kristen Stover
colegrovet: Terry C
c00p
Dannyzmom: Carolyn Kraham
Debbieskitchenhelper
Di Can Cook
erinb
Fluffy215
Geekgirl69
Ginger428: Ginger
husbandwifepcteam: Michelle
iteachurkid: Jennifer Ailstock
JAE: Jill
janetupnorth: Janet
jmsabby: Michelle
Joanna
jrny2001: Heather
kaseydee: Kasey
Kathy's Kitchen
Kreaser
krzymomof4: Leslie Donoho
laurichef: Lauri
Mary Ann
mpkegley: Mary
PampMomof3: Kristi
Paula R Lewis
pcjenn: Jenn
pjpamchef
Poohritz: Dave
quiverfull7: Diane Van Staalduinen
raebates
redsoxgirl: Lindsay
StacieB
Stacywhitlow: Stacy Whitlow
susanr613: Susan
thebowman: Shari Bowman
twinkie10

Last edited:
c00p is going too in wave 1

I'll be there! Add my name to the list please. See you at meet and greet.

When is the MNG?
Can someone be sure to CALL me on my cell and remind me the day of the MNG??

Carolyn, PM me your cell # and I'll remind you.

I'm going... *Happy dance in my chair*

The list that I've got together has cell #'s on it, too. Want me to go ahead & send it out now? I know that not everyone that's on JAE's list is on the one I have, though.

I've updated the Wave 1 list again (post #114). I'd love to know if you are going and not on the list. Or if you aren't going and you're on the list, I'll take you off.

I'll be there!!

Would someone that's going mind getting me a surprise box (logo) and adding a few packages of mini-cats to send home to me?

Here is what I have for the WAVE 1 group after all the updates. Let me know if anyone else is missing or if someone isn't going who is on the list.

amy07
baychef: Ann E
ChefBeckyD: Becky D
Chef Bobby: Bobby Mayo
chef131doreen: Doreen Zaino
chefsteph07
Chefstover2: Kristen Stover
colegrovet: Terry C
c00p
Dannyzmom: Carolyn Kraham
Debbieskitchenhelper
Di Can Cook
erinb
Fluffy215
Geekgirl69
Ginger428: Ginger
husbandwifepcteam: Michelle
iteachurkid: Jennifer Ailstock
JAE: Jill
janetupnorth: Janet
jmsabby: Michelle
Joanna
jrny2001: Heather
kaseydee: Kasey
Kathy's Kitchen
Kreaser: Karlene Reaser
krzymomof4: Leslie Donoho
laurichef: Lauri
Mary Ann
mpkegley: Mary
PampMomof3: Kristi
Paula R Lewis
pcjenn: Jenn
pjpamchef
pkd09
Poohritz: Dave
quiverfull7: Diane Van Staalduinen
raebates
redsoxgirl: Lindsay
StacieB
Stacywhitlow: Stacy Whitlow
susanr613: Susan
tpopescu: Terry
thebowman: Shari Bowman
twinkie10

Last edited:
It's my first time--I'll be there at the Sheraton. Arriving Wed around 9:20 pm at ORD--got van shuttle reservation to the hotel. Might need a little hand-holding. iteachurkid-Jennifer-is my roomie.

Last edited:
I think we (CS) have 44 people from Wave 1 going to conference. We really should have our own CS banquet.

JAE said:
I think we (CS) have 44 people from Wave 1 going to conference. We really should have our own CS banquet.

I think it'd get too rowdy!

We probably should have our own little conference/meet n greet. You know, a day or at least a half day thing.

I'm going
karlene reaser
elyria, OH
flying in on southwest on the 9th around 2:30pm
staying at the Hyatt McCormick Center (right at conference center)
whoooohoooo
This is my 10th conference!!!!

Karlene, that is great! Another Ohio cheffer, and we're even on the same airline, though I'll be there a few hours earlier. I'll wave at you during the regional banquet!

Okay, I now have 45 names on the list. See you all at conference!

<h2>1. What is the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion?</h2><p>The Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn a discount on their registration fee for the annual conference, Wave 2 & 3, or even attend for free.</p><h2>2. How does one qualify for this promotion?</h2><p>To qualify for the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion, consultants must meet certain sales and recruitment goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals typically involve reaching a certain amount of sales and recruiting a certain number of new team members.</p><h2>3. Can consultants earn both 1/2 off and free registration?</h2><p>Yes, consultants can earn both 1/2 off and free registration if they exceed the goals set by Pampered Chef. For example, if a consultant reaches the sales goal but also exceeds the recruitment goal, they may receive both discounts.</p><h2>4. When is the deadline to qualify for this promotion?</h2><p>The deadline to qualify for the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion varies each year. It is typically announced at the beginning of the sales year and consultants have until a specified date to meet the goals.</p><h2>5. Can consultants still attend Wave 2 & 3 if they do not qualify for this promotion?</h2><p>Yes, consultants can still attend Wave 2 & 3 even if they do not qualify for the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration promotion. They will just need to pay the full registration fee. However, it is a great opportunity to earn a discount or attend for free by meeting the set goals.</p>

1. What is the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion?

The Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn a discount on their registration fee for the annual conference, Wave 2 & 3, or even attend for free.

2. How does one qualify for this promotion?

To qualify for the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion, consultants must meet certain sales and recruitment goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals typically involve reaching a certain amount of sales and recruiting a certain number of new team members.

3. Can consultants earn both 1/2 off and free registration?

Yes, consultants can earn both 1/2 off and free registration if they exceed the goals set by Pampered Chef. For example, if a consultant reaches the sales goal but also exceeds the recruitment goal, they may receive both discounts.

4. When is the deadline to qualify for this promotion?

The deadline to qualify for the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion varies each year. It is typically announced at the beginning of the sales year and consultants have until a specified date to meet the goals.

5. Can consultants still attend Wave 2 & 3 if they do not qualify for this promotion?

Yes, consultants can still attend Wave 2 & 3 even if they do not qualify for the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration promotion. They will just need to pay the full registration fee. However, it is a great opportunity to earn a discount or attend for free by meeting the set goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
chefann
  • debbieskitchenhelper
  • General Chat
Replies