• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 - Who's Going?

In summary, Colleen is going to the Wave 2 & 3 conference, Jae is not sure if she is going, and Patti is going with her husband.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Hey! I saw threads for Wave 2 & 3 - and thought we needed our own too!

So - Who's going with me this year?:D

Anyone else trying to earn 1/2 off or FREE registration?

See you there of course Becky!

Me - me - me - meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I'm planning to get free conference, so I'm going with you, literally this time. I'm planning to get to the train on time this time! Early, even.

I am going. Planning on free registration too!

I'll be there for FREE this year & I'll cheer Carolyn AGAIN for earning something....:D ;) :D

JAE said:
I'm planning to get free conference, so I'm going with you, literally this time. I'm planning to get to the train on time this time! Early, even.

Maybe we need to ride together this year - to keep you on track!:D

I can't go all the way to Wayland, first. I have this effeciency thing about me that I just can't shake. That's why I'm always late. I hate being early! Go figure. Not late to shows, though. I actually just tell hosts I'll be ther 45 to 35 minutes before show start time. Then it's easier to be on time.

Ginger428 said:
I'll be there for FREE this year & I'll cheer Carolyn AGAIN for earning something....:D ;) :D

Aw shucks!! :blushing:

I will be there too!!!

Once we get closer to July - and we know the actual conference hotels, etc....we will have to figure out a meet n greet place!

I'm going and HOPE to be crossing!!! Colleen - come on!!! Roomies!!! LOL!! Arriving a day early and maybe staying the night after conference ends - (I have a friend who lives in Chicago!! )

Look forward to meeting everyone!!

Not sure if I am going this year! I have way to much stuff going on that week:D

We would love to see you there, Colleen.

I'll be there :) I'm planning on earning free conference and HOPING for TPC in recruiting...I can't wait :)

JAE said:
We would love to see you there, Colleen.

Aww thanks Jae! I really, really want to go but it is my birthday and I already made plans with my family!
I know Doreen what you are thinking!! LOL

I'll be there, too! If all goes as planned, I'll be walking!! (Just signed #4 on Friday!!!!)

I'll be there and bringing DH with me! This will be my first and I am so excited!

I'll be there, and I'll have my Post Slut jammies with me. :)

I'll be there too!!!

wave 1 here we come...will be there too! Only missed one in 10 conferences...I even was able to go the year I had to have a total hip replacement..(4 years ago) Nothing was going to stop me!! I just didn't go to the big director event they had that extra nite after conference. I got on a plane Sunday and came home..got to go see my 12 year old son play in a state baseball game and then went to the hospital that nite for surgery next morning. Was fortunate enough to keep my business going during that time and didn't take medical leave..guess the nurses and everyone felt sorry for me because they kept book shows rolling. It was end of JUly so the new stuff came out for fall, and my hubby brought all the new catalogs up to the hospital to see!!!

hopefully going to have 3 of my cluster members going too!!!!

I will be there too. Hopefully I will be cheering on my first director...she signed number 5 but needs to qulaify 4 & 5! And I am hoping along with her will be and additional 1 to 2 others! Something to look forward to.

I will be there too!! Yeah...we are first!! Tee Hee...

I will be there too! I am working to at least get 1/2 price registration too.

I'll be there, gonna try to earn 1/2 off, but I'm a bit slow right now on bookings so I don't know if I'll be able to!

I am hoping to go.. this would be my first conference. From what I hear and read - it is worth the trip. So, crossing fingers, I will make it!

Patti

I will be there again this year. Had a great time at my first one last year. See you at the homeoffice direct banquet.

wave 1oh stephchef07...you betcha you'll be there...Chicago here we come!
Too many good memories to make each year...can't skip this year!!!!
Is it July yet????

Oh I'll be there baby, just don't know if I'll have to pay full price for it!!! LOL

i'll be there.

amy07 said:
i'll be there.

...and walking for TPC?!?!?!?!?!

You haven't checking in recently... :confused: :confused:

Is anyone taking their spouse?

erinb said:

Not me! My handsome Hubby with be home taking care of our kids - plus, its MY time!!! (I have too much fun with everyone anyway!!) ;)

erinb said:

No - my cluster drives down and then takes the train into Chicago - it's a 3 hr. trip, so we leave early the morning Conf. starts, and then we leave for home as soon as conf. ends. It's not a sight-seeing, pleasure trip for us - although we have a blast....it's mostly just about PC, and my DH would not enjoy hanging out by himself while I am in meetings!

erinb said:

WHY!!?? I want to have fun LOL!!:p

I will miss you guys this year!!

chefkristin said:
I will miss you guys this year!!

What happens at the end of March?

jrny2001 said:
What happens at the end of March?

For us, registration, for Kristin, that is probably when she goes inactive as a consultant I believe.

janetupnorth said:
For us, registration, for Kristin, that is probably when she goes inactive as a consultant I believe.

Ohhh.

Anyway, I'll be there too. It's my first time so I'm both nervous & excited:D

jrny2001 said:
Ohhh.

Anyway, I'll be there too. It's my first time so I'm both nervous & excited:D

Dont be nervous - its so much fun - bring comfortable shoes and a great attitude!! Oh and business cards to network!! Be prepared to be WOWED!!!

Not sure if I'm going or not. I have gone every other year and I went last year, so this is our big family vacation year. The years I go to conference we take a small family vacation and conference is my big vacation. But, things could change and I might go. I met JanetUpNorth...unofficially...last year. We were both hospitality at the executive banquet. I had a great time last year...probably the best conference I have attended. It was definately a working conference...not much time for shopping or sight-seeing.

My kids want to go to the Bahamas this year, so I might not can afford conference and family vacation. I have a son who is graduating this year and this could be our last vacation together.

Shawnna said:
Not sure if I'm going or not. I have gone every other year and I went last year, so this is our big family vacation year. The years I go to conference we take a small family vacation and conference is my big vacation. But, things could change and I might go. I met JanetUpNorth...unofficially...last year. We were both hospitality at the executive banquet. I had a great time last year...probably the best conference I have attended. It was definately a working conference...not much time for shopping or sight-seeing.

My kids want to go to the Bahamas this year, so I might not can afford conference and family vacation. I have a son who is graduating this year and this could be our last vacation together.

Aww...I would have loved to meet you "officially". The banquet night was a blur. It was a small group and I "think" I remember you specifically but not 100% for sure. I on the other hand was kind of hard to miss that night. :rolleyes: Plus I ended up getting seated in front.

It was a nice banquet though...

A lot of it depends on if I can earn the half price registration. I may be about half way there, if I wait to submit the shows I have pending.But I have nothing else on my calendar, and I am sick.How is everyone getting there? Flying? Driving? I would prefer to drive ... I have friends in Indiana who live right off I-80 so it would be a short detour to stop by and see them ... but no one else in my cluster is, except the one who is bringing her whole family.

Janet, it was a nice banquet. I felt like I was part of the group. I had been to another executive banquet twice and both times felt like I was window shopping a party...unfortunately, a lot of her real consultants felt the same way.

Yes, the fire gear made you hard to miss, but that was the point wasn't it? All I can say is ...YOU GO GIRL!!

I was at a back table. I really enjoyed myself. Hope to get to see you again.

I am definately going this year for the first time and striving for going "FREE" and making TPC. I am very nervous about flying, am thinking about booking a non-stop flight. As we get closer, if anyone needs a person to share a room I would definately be interested. And keep fingers crossed , I should be a director by then.

I'm not sure if I am going to be able to afford it or not.
Discounted registration is kind of out of the question because my business has been really slow due to health issues with the family.

I booked my flights this weekend - airline rates are going up up up so I recommend everyone book early!

I'm going and have my plane tickets!! I'm SO excited!!!!
I'm praying that I may be a Director by then and TPC is
looking possible! I can't wait to see what God has in store!

So, is gas prices, but I still have to drive...Are you in Wave 2 this time Carolyn???If so, why are you jumping our thread???? ;)I'll miss running into you numerous times...and watching you walk for TPC!!!! (How close are you this year, I was thinking of you and a few others this a.m. in regards to TPC)

quiverfull7 said:
I'm going and have my plane tickets!! I'm SO excited!!!!
I'm praying that I may be a Director by then and TPC is
looking possible! I can't wait to see what God has in store!

Go Diane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will cheer for you at NC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dannyzmom said:
I booked my flights this weekend - airline rates are going up up up so I recommend everyone book early!

I saw a report on the News this morning about Delta - cutting planes, flights, and personnel, and raising prices. The report said that with the cut in flights, if you wait to book, you are greatly increasing your chances of not getting a flight - and if a flight isn't booked enough to be profitable, it will just be canceled.

Sure am glad we take the train!

<h2>1. What is the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion?</h2><p>The Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn a discount on their registration fee for the annual conference, Wave 2 & 3, or even attend for free.</p><h2>2. How does one qualify for this promotion?</h2><p>To qualify for the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion, consultants must meet certain sales and recruitment goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals typically involve reaching a certain amount of sales and recruiting a certain number of new team members.</p><h2>3. Can consultants earn both 1/2 off and free registration?</h2><p>Yes, consultants can earn both 1/2 off and free registration if they exceed the goals set by Pampered Chef. For example, if a consultant reaches the sales goal but also exceeds the recruitment goal, they may receive both discounts.</p><h2>4. When is the deadline to qualify for this promotion?</h2><p>The deadline to qualify for the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion varies each year. It is typically announced at the beginning of the sales year and consultants have until a specified date to meet the goals.</p><h2>5. Can consultants still attend Wave 2 & 3 if they do not qualify for this promotion?</h2><p>Yes, consultants can still attend Wave 2 & 3 even if they do not qualify for the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration promotion. They will just need to pay the full registration fee. However, it is a great opportunity to earn a discount or attend for free by meeting the set goals.</p>

1. What is the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion?

The Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn a discount on their registration fee for the annual conference, Wave 2 & 3, or even attend for free.

2. How does one qualify for this promotion?

To qualify for the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion, consultants must meet certain sales and recruitment goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals typically involve reaching a certain amount of sales and recruiting a certain number of new team members.

3. Can consultants earn both 1/2 off and free registration?

Yes, consultants can earn both 1/2 off and free registration if they exceed the goals set by Pampered Chef. For example, if a consultant reaches the sales goal but also exceeds the recruitment goal, they may receive both discounts.

4. When is the deadline to qualify for this promotion?

The deadline to qualify for the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration at Wave 2 & 3 promotion varies each year. It is typically announced at the beginning of the sales year and consultants have until a specified date to meet the goals.

5. Can consultants still attend Wave 2 & 3 if they do not qualify for this promotion?

Yes, consultants can still attend Wave 2 & 3 even if they do not qualify for the Earn 1/2 Off or FREE Registration promotion. They will just need to pay the full registration fee. However, it is a great opportunity to earn a discount or attend for free by meeting the set goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
chefann
  • debbieskitchenhelper
  • General Chat
Replies