• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 2: 72 Days Left - Get Ready, Chicago!"

wait, that's today!Dang, I was going to post this today! Today is Friday, May 9, 2008.Days until Wave 2: 66It's Friday the 9th! Wave 2 should start going out today. Keep an eye out!Today is Friday, May 9, 2008.Days until Wave 2: 66
Today is Tuesday, July 7th:

Days until Conference: 6

5 days if you arrive on Sunday!

I'm so EXCITED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey everyone we only have 5 days till wave 2....are you ready

I am so excited and can't wait!

Flamingo said:

& I just can't hide it! LOL!

Amanda I hear ya; we have a little community owned clothing store here. It's great if your a corporate office worker & like spending 40-80 on each piece. No thanks! I'm way too cheap for that!

I am so proud of myself, my suitcase is out and half of my clothes are in already. My dh about fell over when he saw me take it out. He wanted to know where his wife was?I printed a few signs for our cheffer lunch this year Lacy.

show off!!!
I just printed driving directions and some other goodies for the team for conference.
I have clothes that are set aside for conference, but no packing....yet.
Leaving Saturday morning, plenty of time! eek:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Koolotus said:
show off!!!
I just printed driving directions and some other goodies for the team for conference.
I have clothes that are set aside for conference, but no packing....yet.
Leaving Saturday morning, plenty of time! eek:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Cheryl, this is quite rare for me. I also figured if I get it done early I won't buy anything else because there is no room in my carry on.

Ha! My dh would probably ask the same thing!
Today I'm working on laundry & cleaning house; since the kiddos are staying at grandma's, if it's clean when I leave then surely it'll be clean when I get home:thumbup: Maybe I'll start packing tomorrow...

Lacy in my house that is called wishful thinking. I need to call dh to make sure he doesn't forget to feed the animals and collect eggs, because he will forget.

lacychef said:
! I'm happy---I got 2 new capri/nice tshirt outfits in JCPenny's yesterday. Got 4 things for $47:thumbup:(that's the only place around here to shop---other than Walmart!)

lacychef said:
HA! I'll do that on Saturday!:p

Yeah,
I will probably be running around before and after my 2pm show on Saturday, packing. I also need to get my contact lists and labels ready, and all that other paperwork ready.

I did pick up a summer dress at Ross's for $10.99 yesterday (our ED banquet is a Summer Garden Party), and a pair of Capri's at Walmart today). I also got bandaids and tylenol! Most of my outfits are layed out on the bed in our spare room.

pamperedalf said:
Lacy in my house that is called wishful thinking.

I need to call dh to make sure he doesn't forget to feed the animals and collect eggs, because he will forget.

HA! Here too, but a girl can wish right?;) Actually I think mine will stay clean, since it'll just be dh here.
I need to make him a list too; to remember to feed the cats & dog.

Lacy - where in Kansas do you live???

Lacy my starts out w/ all my hotels (well the one where I leave the truck & the one in Chicago) flight, what to feed the animals, what to put in my son's lunch because he would totally avoid putting fruit or vegies in. Then at the bottom again did you remember to feed the dog? She is the one that get's forgotten a lot.I wish mine would stay clean, but I know that Thomas the Train Tracks will take over the whole house. Because I won't be home to make them put it away.

Flamingo said:

Actually today is Tuesday, July 8th!! I only caught on to this because my sisters b-day was yesterday, the 7th, so that is why I noticed!

pamperedalf said:
I am so proud of myself, my suitcase is out and half of my clothes are in already. My dh about fell over when he saw me take it out. He wanted to know where his wife was?

I printed a few signs for our cheffer lunch this year Lacy.

Too funny! I started packing on Sunday, and I pretty much have what I want to wear. I am having a friend come over tomorrow and help me decide on a couple of things, and then we are going shopping for a light sweater, for those darn conference rooms! Brrrr! Other than that I really don't need to buy much besides snacks! I know I feel like I'm forgetting something so I just printed all the tips and the checklist from PC's website and I'll read it later.
I do not feel good today at all!!! I had wanted to accomplish much today, but my head is pounding! I'm due to start my montly hell!:yuck: Gosh the older I get the worse my period gets! And I know my headache will go away once I start but then the cramps will start! ughhhhh!!! Well, one bright side is that I should be feeling fine for conference, so even though I feel pesimistic, my natural optimistic nature is trying to come out!
So hopefully by Thursday night I'll be mostly packed up and then I'll have to just add in the necessities and go. Then I need to pack my kids' stuff because they will be with my sister while I'm gone (hubby's out of town!). ughh..... my head is pounding so bad I feel sick! :yuck:I need to quit thinking about it!:grumpy:

MissChef said:
Too funny! I started packing on Sunday, and I pretty much have what I want to wear. I am having a friend come over tomorrow and help me decide on a couple of things, and then we are going shopping for a light sweater, for those darn conference rooms! Brrrr! Other than that I really don't need to buy much besides snacks! I know I feel like I'm forgetting something so I just printed all the tips and the checklist from PC's website and I'll read it later.
I do not feel good today at all!!! I had wanted to accomplish much today, but my head is pounding! I'm due to start my montly hell!:yuck: Gosh the older I get the worse my period gets! And I know my headache will go away once I start but then the cramps will start! ughhhhh!!! Well, one bright side is that I should be feeling fine for conference, so even though I feel pesimistic, my natural optimistic nature is trying to come out!
So hopefully by Thursday night I'll be mostly packed up and then I'll have to just add in the necessities and go. Then I need to pack my kids' stuff because they will be with my sister while I'm gone (hubby's out of town!). ughh..... my head is pounding so bad I feel sick! :yuck:I need to quit thinking about it!:grumpy:

I find it's everywhere in Chicago. I always have a sweater w/ me because I walk in a Chicago building and freeze. I asked one time in a restaurant what the temp was set at and she said it's at 65. That baffles me to go from hot/sweaty to frigid cold. Too much for my blood.

MissChef said:

Cathy - I know Merrill had a cute light weight zip up cardigan last year. I bought it and love it - in fact seeing your post about shopping for one reminded me to be sure to pack it!!

It's 12:00 am here on the West Coast, and so that makes today:
Wednesday July 9th!

There are 5 more days until conference. And if you are leaving on Sunday like me then that is 4 more days until we leave!

Wahooooo!:D:thumbup:

MissChef said:
It's 12:00 am here on the West Coast, and so that makes today:
Wednesday July 9th!

There are 5 more days until conference. And if you are leaving on Sunday like me then that is 4 more days until we leave!

Wahooooo!:D:thumbup:

I leave Saturday Morning so it is only 3 days for me! woohoo!
But I am jealous, jealous, jealous reading about the girls that left while I slept!!!

momoftwins said:
Lacy - where in Kansas do you live???

I live in "the home of Bob Dole" LOL, that's what we're known for here. Right in the middle of the state, off I-70.

pamperedalf said:
I find it's everywhere in Chicago. I always have a sweater w/ me because I walk in a Chicago building and freeze. I asked one time in a restaurant what the temp was set at and she said it's at 65. That baffles me to go from hot/sweaty to frigid cold. Too much for my blood.

65 is cold! I guess I'm the odd duck out, cause I'm usually not really that chilly. Sometimes just a tad, but I'd rather be that than hot.

I can't believe it's almost time:) I did get some snacks yesterday; I need to get some film for my camera though...our digital broke so I've got to use my regular one.

Koolotus said:
I leave Saturday Morning so it is only 3 days for me! woohoo!
But I am jealous, jealous, jealous reading about the girls that left while I slept!!!

I am so glad that I am not the only one. I was thinking last night wouldn't it be nice to be in Wave 1 and learn all the new products tomorrow. Yes that would be nice wouldn't it. Oh I can dream. Did you notice I am green w/ envy?:D

You're green with envy....now my eyes are bugging out from reading that, LOL!

pamperedalf said:
I am so proud of myself, my suitcase is out and half of my clothes are in already. My dh about fell over when he saw me take it out. He wanted to know where his wife was?

I printed a few signs for our cheffer lunch this year Lacy.

I have been asking my husband to get my suitcase down from the attic. He started laughing at me last night... I asked him why and he told me that I must not be his wife, I couldn't possibly want to pack any earlier than Sunday at 7:00 am. I board the bus at 9:00 am Sunday. I didn't see anything funny about this... I was serious about packing. He promises I will have my suitcase tonight!! I better! :chef:

I'm so jealous you all are going!! But at the same time I'm glad I canceled... things got really tight financially and I think it would have been even more stressful if I committed that time and money to it.
You all are going to have such a great time.

Today is: Thursday, July 10
There are 4 days until conference! And 3 days until we leave on Sunday!

Wo-hoo!

I guess we don't have a tip from Rae today, since wave 1 starts today! (lucky ducks!)

I've got one if it hasn't been said though.....don't forget to print out your airline flight info!

Here's a tip from Rae that I don't think we have posted here yet:

Just a reminder: While you're at NC, you'll be on CDT. If you live in another time zone, you may want to start adjusting your body clock soon. You don't want to be miserably tired at NC.

I'm ready now. I finally found a house for my family to move into and got a new higher paying job. So I can go and enjoy myself and not stress about my family being homeless at the end of the month.
What a relief.

Ida we could leave today, J/K. I am not ready yet, I need to get groceries for the family, and we have a date night tomorrow. We are going to go see love guru. Chicago look out the best wave will be there in 3 days! Wahoo!

I AM PUMPED!! I can't wait and like everyone else, not packed yet. I think I finally have my outfits planned out but it won't be anything stellar for NJR's banquet.

SEE YOU ALL SOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bren706 said:
Here's a tip from Rae that I don't think we have posted here yet:

Just a reminder: While you're at NC, you'll be on CDT. If you live in another time zone, you may want to start adjusting your body clock soon. You don't want to be miserably tired at NC.

Glad I don't have to worry about that one---I'm in central time here.

kisrae said:
I'm ready now. I finally found a house for my family to move into and got a new higher paying job. So I can go and enjoy myself and not stress about my family being homeless at the end of the month.
What a relief.

That's awesome Ida! Congrats twice:)

kisrae said:
What a relief.

Glad it all worked out for you!

pamperedalf said:
Ida we could leave today, J/K. I am not ready yet, I need to get groceries for the family, and we have a date night tomorrow. We are going to go see love guru.

Chicago look out the best wave will be there in 3 days! Wahoo!

Can't we all leave today? I have to go grocery shopping as well and pick up a few last minute things I need.

Good news... my hubby finally got my suitcase down!! WHO HOO I can pack! :chef:

I just went to Target this afternoon (am totally addicted to that store) and picked up a few travel size things!! I am going to be doing laundry Saturday and will pack then! I may get my suitcase out tomorrow during the twins nap time!!

i too hit target for travel size bottles of stuff. It easier to have travel size and throw out a bit of soap or something like that then the hassle of getting it there or the airport having issues.

Can't wait to leave!!!

I have GOT to get that suitcase down and start putting actual items in it (it's already packed "in my head")! LOL!
"
Survived trip to Wally world today. Got a big bag of stuff as a "survival kit" for my roomies: power strip, earplugs (I snore), safety pins, snacks, emergency sewing repair kit, press on/off happy face light to use as a night light, aspirin. Thought this was easier than goodies for each one. Gotta go find that suitcase!

Oh darn it - I forgot the ear plugs!! Guess I will be heading back to the store - I forgot something else too and now of course I can not remember what it was - need to check my list!!! I love the nightlight idea!!

Christy - I am guessing by your avatar that you are a huge George fan!! Did you ever to go the George Strait music festivals in Kansas City when they had them??? I swear I have seen you before!! George is my man!! LOL! I cant' wait to meet you at conference!!

Today is: Friday, July 11th!
There are 3 days until conference! And 2 days until we leave on Sunday!

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!!:D

MissChef said:
Today is: Friday, July 11th!
There are 3 days until conference! And 2 days until we leave on Sunday!

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!!:D

WAHOO!!!!
I leave in 26 hours!!!

Guess I should go pack :)
See Ya there!!!

momoftwins said:
Oh darn it - I forgot the ear plugs!! Guess I will be heading back to the store - I forgot something else too and now of course I can not remember what it was - need to check my list!!! I love the nightlight idea!!

Christy - I am guessing by your avatar that you are a huge George fan!! Did you ever to go the George Strait music festivals in Kansas City when they had them??? I swear I have seen you before!! George is my man!! LOL! I cant' wait to meet you at conference!!

Uhmmmmm....if you've EVER been to a George concert in the midwest there's a good chance you've seen me before! On the risk of sounding like a stalker.....I've seen him in concert somewhere around 26 times!!!!!!!!! :love:
He's the only man my DH would ever have to worry about!!!

Yes, I went to the KC festival twice. I think it was maybe '98 that I was sitting dead center in the front row!!!! I just thought of something, but if that was the case, you would have put 2 & 2 together by my last name, but you wouldn't have happened to have went to KC with someone named Cathy Bonsall from Omaha? My DH's relatives are all from the Dunlap, IA area, and some of them have "spilled over" into Omaha.

Sharisse-----Oh-- I guess my last name ISN"T in my siggy line--it's Hard--maybe you know some of DH's relatives!

Oh I can't wait to get out of here. I need to go buy some snacks.The smoke is back and I want to get back to the clean air.

I've GOT to start packing today! I'm borrowing my mom's rolling suitcase though, & forgot to get it yesterday:rolleyes:

Have to confess. I haven't started packing. But I've been thinking about it.
I'll do it tonight after my show.
I'll be packing the kids stuff too. DH is taking them to see their uncle. So I better not get things mixedup.

I have chosen my stuff but as of yet not packed anything....................I need to get in gear!

Christy - I can't even remember the year of the festivals in KC but I know I went to all of them that they had there!! I don't recognize your last name (Hard) or Cheryl Bonsall! The 2nd year we went to George though we were on the sidelines not too far up from the field! They were awesome seats (that was the year of the Dixie Chicks)!!! I sooooooooooooo love George!!!

He was here in Omaha back in 2004 I believe and my seats were 3rd row (that was when he was with Dierks) so I got awesome pictures!!! He can eat crackers in my bed anytime!!! LOL!!!

I think I have asked you before, but where is Sterling Kansas??

lacychef said:
I've GOT to start packing today! I'm borrowing my mom's rolling suitcase though, & forgot to get it yesterday:rolleyes:

Lacy - where in Kansas do you live??

kisrae said:
Have to confess. I haven't started packing. But I've been thinking about it.
I'll do it tonight after my show.
I'll be packing the kids stuff too. DH is taking them to see their uncle. So I better not get things mixedup.

Well you better hurry, we leave in 30 hours. No bookings yet, just some cc stuff.

momoftwins said:
Christy - I can't even remember the year of the festivals in KC but I know I went to all of them that they had there!! I don't recognize your last name (Hard) or Cheryl Bonsall! The 2nd year we went to George though we were on the sidelines not too far up from the field! They were awesome seats (that was the year of the Dixie Chicks)!!! I sooooooooooooo love George!!!

He was here in Omaha back in 2004 I believe and my seats were 3rd row (that was when he was with Dierks) so I got awesome pictures!!! He can eat crackers in my bed anytime!!! LOL!!!

I think I have asked you before, but where is Sterling Kansas??

Sterling is about 25 miles North and West of Hutchinson, which is pretty much right in the middle of the state. (Hutch is where I teach).

Lacey lives waaaaaaaaaay out in Western Kansas!!!

Why am I on here? I HAVE to pack!

I'm about 60 miles west of Salina, off I-70. I thought I was in the middle of the state Christy!

I am packing tonight! Too much to do tomorrow. See you all in Chicago!

<h2>1. How many days are left until Wave 2 in Chicago?</h2><p>There are currently 72 days left until Wave 2 in Chicago.</p><h2>2. When is Wave 2 taking place in Chicago?</h2><p>Wave 2 will be taking place on Saturday, May 3, 2008 in Chicago.</p><h2>3. What is Wave 2 in Chicago all about?</h2><p>Wave 2 in Chicago is an event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and give attendees an opportunity to learn, network, and have fun.</p><h2>4. Is there a cost to attend Wave 2 in Chicago?</h2><p>Yes, there is a registration fee to attend Wave 2 in Chicago. Please visit our website for more information and to register.</p><h2>5. Can anyone attend Wave 2 in Chicago?</h2><p>Yes, anyone can attend Wave 2 in Chicago. However, registration is required and space is limited, so be sure to sign up early to secure your spot.</p>

1. How many days are left until Wave 2 in Chicago?

There are currently 72 days left until Wave 2 in Chicago.

2. When is Wave 2 taking place in Chicago?

Wave 2 will be taking place on Saturday, May 3, 2008 in Chicago.

3. What is Wave 2 in Chicago all about?

Wave 2 in Chicago is an event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and give attendees an opportunity to learn, network, and have fun.

4. Is there a cost to attend Wave 2 in Chicago?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend Wave 2 in Chicago. Please visit our website for more information and to register.

5. Can anyone attend Wave 2 in Chicago?

Yes, anyone can attend Wave 2 in Chicago. However, registration is required and space is limited, so be sure to sign up early to secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • katie0128
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views