• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 3: 91 Days Until the Start | Wednesday, April 16, 2008

In summary, Wave 3 is approaching and everyone is excited. There are still a few months left, and a lot can happen in that time.
Oops. I was busy getting DH set for a work trip this morning, and I totally spaced on the countdown.

Today is Monday, June 30, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 17

I still can't believe it's almost here!!! I feel like it is Christmas morning!

chefann said:
Oops. I was busy getting DH set for a work trip this morning, and I totally spaced on the countdown.

Today is Monday, June 30, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 17

Just making sure you were still out there! 17 days. Holy moly!

Today is Tuesday, July 1, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 16

Holy Moly! We leave two weeks from tomorrow! Yah!

I'm so excited! In my personel countdown I have 14 days. LOL
16- 1st day of Conference, 15 - fly to Chicago, 14- last day to get things done! It just sounds better to me!! LOL I remember last year and I'm so Stoked for this year!!:sing::balloon:

Today is Wednesday, July 2, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 15

2 weeks from today I leave! As soon as I get back from my mini vacation this weekend (yah, no work tomorrow or Friday) I'll start getting things together for conference. I need to find a shirt for ED banquet and make sure I have the clothes for the rest of the time.

wadesgirl said:
2 weeks from today I leave! As soon as I get back from my mini vacation this weekend (yah, no work tomorrow or Friday) I'll start getting things together for conference. I need to find a shirt for ED banquet and make sure I have the clothes for the rest of the time.

I can bring you an extra pair of stretch pants if you would like....
Linda, Ann and John told me that 1 pair would be enough, so I have extras.:eek::eek:

Lamar- do I have to come over there and slap you? You know that I have no idea what to expect when I do finally meet you. I keep picturing a cartoon, like your av.

ljeffries said:
I can bring you an extra pair of stretch pants if you would like....
Linda, Ann and John told me that 1 pair would be enough, so I have extras.:eek::eek:

Yah, I'm getting lumpy in certain places as I'm getting older. Stretch pants no long look flattering unless they are two sizes too big and don't stretch!

Yeah Lamar!
For some reason I keep picture this skinny little little thing that sortta looks like well, a Calvin Klien model. You know the ones, skinny, no flab but no muscle either. Emaciated - that's the word! And maybe 5'8" tall.
Especially if you can wear stretch pants! Two weeks from today!!! WAAA HOOOOO!!!!

Oh yeah, I goofed - our dinner IS at the Hilton. How I goofed that up I will never know. But I would still like to meet anyone at the Sheraton before dinner. If I get there a smidge late I am sure it won't matter. I usually hate t food served anyway. It's always something overcooked, tough and dried out. Or just plain yucky! So Lamar, Linda - we are still on as far as I am concerned. UNLESS You too are both having dinner at the Hilton.

I'm having dinner at the Hilton. I think. That's where Randy's banquet has been the past few years.

Skinny, me? HAHAHAHAHAHA

I got the middle-aged spread in the 4th grade. Ever heard of the dickydo disease?

ljeffries said:
Skinny, me? HAHAHAHAHAHA

I got the middle-aged spread in the 4th grade. Ever heard of the dickydo disease?

Hi Lamar!

Are you going to Cherie's Exec Dinner?

I'm so excited & I just can't hide it!! :sing::sing::sing: LOL

ChefLisa said:
Hi Lamar!

Are you going to Cherie's Exec Dinner?

Yes! I am so happy for her!! Is it at the Sheraton or do we know yet?

ljeffries said:
Yes! I am so happy for her!! Is it at the Sheraton or do we know yet?

Don't know yet. Hey, who is your Director?

Today is Thursday, July 3, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 14

ChefLisa said:
Don't know yet. Hey, who is your Director?

Carrie Hendrix, you?

ljeffries said:
Carrie Hendrix, you?

Kim Cryer, who I absolutely adore! Yea me, I got the best Director!

I am so happy for Carrie for her promotion. I sat next to her at last year's Director event. She is such a great person!

Who promoted to what? Sounds like an exciting time for someone!
Lamar - know one cares what you look like any way! We can't see you but we all think you are a lovely wonderful person!
Now Now wadesgirl - there is no putting anyone down out here. Especially yourself. You can wear stretch pants if you want to . even if they are 6 times too big, over your head or under your arm! We don't care if you is lumpy! We loves ya anywho! Besdies, I have lumps and bumps and well, things that just shouldn't be there.

Cherie White promoted to ED, so we will be having our own banquet now (she is my directors, directors director - haha).
Carrie Hendrix, my director just promoted to Sr. Director.

Ok, enough about the stretch pants! I do realize, though, the older I get - elastic is my friend!

Today is Friday, July 4, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 13

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Fourth To All!!!

Everyone have a Happy & Safe 4TH of July!!
:)

Today is Saturday, July 5, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 12

pampered1224 said:
Who promoted to what? Sounds like an exciting time for someone!
Lamar - know one cares what you look like any way! We can't see you but we all think you are a lovely wonderful person!
Now Now wadesgirl - there is no putting anyone down out here. Especially yourself. You can wear stretch pants if you want to . even if they are 6 times too big, over your head or under your arm! We don't care if you is lumpy! We loves ya anywho! Besdies, I have lumps and bumps and well, things that just shouldn't be there.

Ah, thanks! I'm not that lumpy, just feel like it some days!

I can now focus on conference since my mini vacation is over! I cannot wait, it will be so much fun. I think the only thing I need to get is a shirt for ED banquet. I should have everything else.

I do not know whose banquet I am going to and if there is a theme?? I don't want to not be dressed properly.

merego said:
I do not know whose banquet I am going to and if there is a theme?? I don't want to not be dressed properly.

Ask your director. Or if you know you ED, email them and ask them if their banquet has a theme. Ours didn't last year so you could wear what ever you wanted as long as you "dressed" up.

wadesgirl said:
Ask your director. Or if you know you ED, email them and ask them if their banquet has a theme. Ours didn't last year so you could wear what ever you wanted as long as you "dressed" up.

I heard the theme this year for all the parties is "Toga Party". 400 count bed sheets are appropriate for this affair. No hand towels John!

EpTxGuy said:
I heard the theme this year for all the parties is "Toga Party". 400 count bed sheets are appropriate for this affair. No hand towels John!

LOL..I'm triple checking that I bring my camera!!! LOL;)

EpTxGuy said:

If that were the case, I'd skip the banquet! Talk about inappropriate for a business conference!

Today is Sunday, July 6, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 11

EpTxGuy said:

Hand towels nothing - I heard John was looking for micro-fiber dish cloths. They are a lot smaller, but would be softer and less abrasive to the, um, products.

ljeffries said:
Hand towels nothing - I heard John was looking for micro-fiber dish cloths. They are a lot smaller, but would be softer and less abrasive to the, um, products.

Ha I've heard it all now!! LOL :D

Today is Monday, July 7, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 10

Holy cow! Only 10 days left. How exciting. The first wave is this Thursday right?

I am so excited! I can't wait to get there! I signed #4 last week and just know that after conference I will be able to promote!

OK NOW WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PEOPLE THINKING???
Me in a dishtowel would almost be like Godzilla in a sheet! YIKES! But yes, micro fiber would be best!
Geez! You people must think I am totally easy or something. (Well, I am but, I don't come cheap!!) AND we only have 10 days!!!!!

pampered1224 said:
You people must think I am totally easy or something. (Well, I am but, I don't come cheap!!) QUOTE]

Ha that is Great!! I love it! Your are too funny!! :blushing::D

I can't wait to meet you at conference!! What time are you arriving?

Today is Tuesday, July 8, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 9

I feel like Bette Davis in Now, Voyager. I have all my steamer trunks lined up ready to pack!

Mrsbettyboop - I am arriving on Wednesday and should be at the Hilton about 3 - 3:15 p.m. I am totally going nuts and will be so stoked come the 16th to meet everyone and see some old friends and meet some new ones too that I may just never make it that long without exploding first!

And Lamar, I'll bring the rat!

Last edited:
Today is Wednesday, July 9, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 8
Days until the first Wave 3 Meet n Greet: 7

I only have 7 days to lose 50 pounds and get to the gym....what to do.....hhhhhmmmmm.....FROSTED FLAKES! They always make me feel better.

LAMAR- REALLY! Pop tarts work so much better!

pampered1224 said:

Is that what you're carrying in your avatar? Pop Tarts? :D

In one week I'll be on my way to Chicago!

pampered1224 said:

<h2>1) What is Wave 3 for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Wave 3 is a special time for Pampered Chef consultants where they have the opportunity to earn exclusive products and rewards by reaching certain sales goals within a 91-day period.</p><h2>2) When does Wave 3 begin?</h2><p>Wave 3 officially begins on April 16, 2008, which is 91 days before the end of the incentive period on July 15, 2008.</p><h2>3) How can I track my progress during Wave 3?</h2><p>Consultants can track their progress by logging into their Pampered Chef account and viewing their Wave 3 dashboard. This will show them how close they are to reaching their goals and earning rewards.</p><h2>4) What are the rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals?</h2><p>The rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals can vary, but usually include exclusive products, discounts, and even trips to exciting destinations.</p><h2>5) Is it too late to participate in Wave 3?</h2><p>No, it is not too late to participate in Wave 3. As long as you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can work towards reaching your goals and earning rewards until July 15, 2008.</p>

1) What is Wave 3 for Pampered Chef?

Wave 3 is a special time for Pampered Chef consultants where they have the opportunity to earn exclusive products and rewards by reaching certain sales goals within a 91-day period.

2) When does Wave 3 begin?

Wave 3 officially begins on April 16, 2008, which is 91 days before the end of the incentive period on July 15, 2008.

3) How can I track my progress during Wave 3?

Consultants can track their progress by logging into their Pampered Chef account and viewing their Wave 3 dashboard. This will show them how close they are to reaching their goals and earning rewards.

4) What are the rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals?

The rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals can vary, but usually include exclusive products, discounts, and even trips to exciting destinations.

5) Is it too late to participate in Wave 3?

No, it is not too late to participate in Wave 3. As long as you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can work towards reaching your goals and earning rewards until July 15, 2008.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8