• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 3: 91 Days Until the Start | Wednesday, April 16, 2008

In summary, Wave 3 is approaching and everyone is excited. There are still a few months left, and a lot can happen in that time.
Today is Thursday, May 15, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 63 - 9 Weeks!

Today is Friday, May 16, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 62

I love this thread Ann. I'm so excited about conference... have my chef success pins out and ready!

Today is Saturday, May 17, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 61

Today is Sunday, May 18, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 60

Today is Monday, May 19, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 59

Today is Tuesday, May 20, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 58

Today is Wednesday, May 21, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 57

Today is Thursday, May 22, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 56 - 8 weeks!

Today is Friday, May 23, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 55

We finally got a room today, at the Chicago Sheraton. We were hoping to get the Chicago Hilton with 2 bed 2 bath room, but we'll take what we can get :)

Today is Saturday, May 24, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 54

Today is Sunday, May 25, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 53

Today is Monday, May 26, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 52

Today is Tuesday, May 27, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 51

Today is Wednesday, May 28, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 50

Today is Thursday, May 29, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 49. 7 Weeks!!

Oh My Gosh, Becky (think "I like Big Butts")!! I have less than 30 days to qualify my people so that I can walk the stage!! The stress of it all!

Today is Friday, May 30, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 48

I am taking my dressy flip flops and such out for a trial run tonight.....
I will let you know how it works out.

Today is Saturday, May 31, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 47

The dressy flip flops were a big hit last night. I am thinking of taking out my thongs for a trial run tonight....

Today is Sunday, June 1, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 46

Now that school is out I can actually start focusing on PC this summer and conference. I am so excited! My first NC. I went to Leadership this year and had a blast, so I can only imagine what National will be like!

Today is Monday, June 2, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 45

Today is Tuesday, June 3, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 44

Thanks for keeping up with this Ann! I'm super excited to go! I just booked a party the Monday before we leave - EEK!

Remind All HostsOF YOUR JULY SHOWS THAT YOU MAY SPONTANIOUSLY COMBUST DUE TO AN OVERALL EXCITEMENT LEVEL. I have three hosts that know what I am like when I get back from conference. They are all vying for the weekends after conference to get me! Yep, little ol' me is a wanted man after conference. (I just gotta figure out how to do that all year around!) YEE HAA. I knew I should a stayed out of here! Sorry Ann!

Last edited:
<giggle> I'm trying to book that last week of July myself. :) But my goofy (or insert other adjective here) upline just scheduled a team meeting on Tuesday, the 22nd. Who schedules a meeting on a night that's part of an HO-sponsored incentive?!? I already know that she's going to want a conference report from the few of us who are going (right now, I know of 4 from her local team, including me). Sorry, Charlie - I'm booking a show that night.

Today is Wednesday, June 4, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 43

Today is Thursday, June 5, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 42 - 6 weeks!

OMG!!! :yuck: I CAN'T WAIT!!! :balloon: I'm super excited! :sing: I still have to go get my dress for the director's walk but I need to lose a little first!!:yuck:

Today is Friday, June 6, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 41

The Wave 1 Countdown thread has some great travel tips from Rae.

Today is Saturday, June 7, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 40

This is like waiting until Christmas!!!! I am so excited! I have not been away from home alone (without 2 year old daughter) since I was pregnant.

Today is Sunday, June 8, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 39

Today is Monday, June 9, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 38

Wave 3 people who are walking the stage had better watch out! I got a clicker counter so I can keep track of how many people wear sleeveless who shouldn't. ;)

chefann said:
Wave 3 people who are walking the stage had better watch out! I got a clicker counter so I can keep track of how many people wear sleeveless who shouldn't. ;)

I'm sry to say but that's rather rude. :(

It's a joke in my cluster that there are always a LOT of women who either should tone up their arms before they wear sleeveless, or learn how to wave without setting off ultra-jiggle. My personal opinion is that sleeveless isn't business (or business casual) attire and shouldn't be worn at conference at all. (And counting the fashion faux-pas makes the interminable awards ceremonies a little bearable.)

Last edited:
Today is Tuesday, June 10, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 37

Today is Wednesday, June 11, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 36

chefann said:
It's a joke in my cluster that there are always a LOT of women who either should tone up their arms before they wear sleeveless, or learn how to wave without setting off ultra-jiggle. My personal opinion is that sleeveless isn't business (or business casual) attire and shouldn't be worn at conference at all. (And counting the fashion faux-pas makes the interminable awards ceremonies a little bearable.)

I have to sit with you during general sessions!:D :D

That's the best part! Being the fashion police! Of course this year I'm going to be critiqued! I'm scared!

Ann and Lamar...you two had BETTER tell me where you are gonna be sitting or I am gonna, well, I may just have to jump off the balcony!
(And God help who ever is down below!!!)
And I can "Snap" with the best of them! (You should of heard me and my director a couple of years ago! You would have thought we were "MODE" magazine for cryin out loud.)

Today is Thursday, June 12, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 35 - 5 weeks!
REMINDER: complete all online training courses TODAY before midnight (CDT) to earn the green "Learn more, earn more" ribbon at conference.

Chef Kearns said:
That's the best part! Being the fashion police! Of course this year I'm going to be critiqued! I'm scared!
I know how you feel Sandra! I've been having a ball criticizing outfits for the last 2 years - I hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the hiney now that I get to cross that glorious stage! Just remember to cover the upper arm (even the skinny-minis have arm fat that swings the opposite way when you wave!) and wear pretty shoes - shoes on stage scream 'look at me'.

Ok, all of you have me scared to walk now!! I already can take like 10 outfits into the dressing room and only walk out with one. I'm just that picky!! Now it's going to be even harder!! I'm gonna be waving at myself in the mirror looking for that arm fat!!! LOL I'm probably gonna have a 2nd, 3rd , 4th & 5th opinion. :yuck: :cry:;)

There is a trick to waving without jiggling. Hold your arm up so that it's between vertical and 45º, with the elbow bent so that your forearm is horizontal above your head (your hand will be above your other ear). Leave your upper arm stationary and move the hand in a single arc, pivoting from the elbow and ending when the arm is straight.

<h2>1) What is Wave 3 for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Wave 3 is a special time for Pampered Chef consultants where they have the opportunity to earn exclusive products and rewards by reaching certain sales goals within a 91-day period.</p><h2>2) When does Wave 3 begin?</h2><p>Wave 3 officially begins on April 16, 2008, which is 91 days before the end of the incentive period on July 15, 2008.</p><h2>3) How can I track my progress during Wave 3?</h2><p>Consultants can track their progress by logging into their Pampered Chef account and viewing their Wave 3 dashboard. This will show them how close they are to reaching their goals and earning rewards.</p><h2>4) What are the rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals?</h2><p>The rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals can vary, but usually include exclusive products, discounts, and even trips to exciting destinations.</p><h2>5) Is it too late to participate in Wave 3?</h2><p>No, it is not too late to participate in Wave 3. As long as you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can work towards reaching your goals and earning rewards until July 15, 2008.</p>

1) What is Wave 3 for Pampered Chef?

Wave 3 is a special time for Pampered Chef consultants where they have the opportunity to earn exclusive products and rewards by reaching certain sales goals within a 91-day period.

2) When does Wave 3 begin?

Wave 3 officially begins on April 16, 2008, which is 91 days before the end of the incentive period on July 15, 2008.

3) How can I track my progress during Wave 3?

Consultants can track their progress by logging into their Pampered Chef account and viewing their Wave 3 dashboard. This will show them how close they are to reaching their goals and earning rewards.

4) What are the rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals?

The rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals can vary, but usually include exclusive products, discounts, and even trips to exciting destinations.

5) Is it too late to participate in Wave 3?

No, it is not too late to participate in Wave 3. As long as you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can work towards reaching your goals and earning rewards until July 15, 2008.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8