• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 3: 91 Days Until the Start | Wednesday, April 16, 2008

In summary, Wave 3 is approaching and everyone is excited. There are still a few months left, and a lot can happen in that time.
I've been practicing that 'move' Ann! LOL

chefann said:
There is a trick to waving without jiggling. Hold your arm up so that it's between vertical and 45º, with the elbow bent so that your forearm is horizontal above your head (your hand will be above your other ear). Leave your upper arm stationary and move the hand in a single arc, pivoting from the elbow and ending when the arm is straight.

Ha, I just tried it!! LOL not too bad but knowing me I'll pratice that and then when i walk all of the excitement and listening for them to call my name I will not even think about waving, i'll be worried about tripping or something. I went last year for the 1st time, and i can't remember do they call in alphabetical order? If so I'll probaby be one of the last ones called.

What I heard is that you are given some sort of electronic card with your info on it. You hand that to someone just before you walk on stage. I'm plannig to be towards the end of the line so I do't have to stand in one place on stage for so long ;)

I am going to wear sleeves to avoid the risk of arm flab wave. LOL

SusanBP0129 said:
I am going to wear sleeves to avoid the risk of arm flab wave. LOL
Me too! And cute shoes too....or at least pants long enough to cover them.

I want to be near the end, too Linda! Maybe we can find each other. I am kinda short and will get lost standing behind someone else. I am with you too about having to be standing on stage still trying to be cute while they call 100 more names!

mrsbettyboop0000 said:
Ha, I just tried it!! LOL not too bad but knowing me I'll pratice that and then when i walk all of the excitement and listening for them to call my name I will not even think about waving, i'll be worried about tripping or something. I went last year for the 1st time, and i can't remember do they call in alphabetical order? If so I'll probaby be one of the last ones called.

I just know I'm going to get out there and be a major dork and do the cheerleader stance (from SNL). I know I'll be cheesing! It is 5 weeks away and I can barely contain my excitement!

LOL, I hear Ya!! We've worked hard to get this so YES BIG CHEESIN IT IS!! LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D :balloon:

Now don't get to hyper....I think you're all going to be just beautiful up there no matter what you wear! After all I have seen many of you lovely ladies in person and I don't think you have anythig to worry about. For those of you I have not seen in person but what I imagine from here, you all got it made! You will put all the non-Cheffers to shame!

Wow John...you are a little frisky this evening!

I know! I am hoping that he remembers that he met me!!:blushing: I'd love to be counted amoung the lovely Cheffer ladies! If not, oh well...I'll do my best.:rolleyes:

Today is Friday, June 13, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 34

Must be all this rain...We have so much rain I think my brain is getting soggy and I am getting sappy. (Don't go anywhere else with that Linda!)
But no, I do remember alot of you but, and I will admit, I am not good with names with faces. I remember faces when I see tham and I do not think I could put Cheffer user names with your face. I do remember that all of you were smiling, happy people that I would by happy to be friends with.
Besides, look who is talking. (Hello Gorgeous! Yeah right!)
Inside out is the best way to see someone! It is the only true way of really seeing someone.
You know, maybe we should all do that. Many have their real faces out here so maybe the rest of us should do the same.
(Of course, if any one of us should cause nightmares to others, the pic must be removed!)

Today is Saturday, June 14, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 33

Today is Sunday, June 15, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 32

Today is Monday, June 16, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 31

Today is Tuesday, June 17, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 30

Today is Wednesday, June 18, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 29

Are you kidding, less than 30 days?!

:sing: :sing: :sing:

WHOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

That's right, less than 1 month! Start going over the clothes you're planning to take. I know in my case, it's been a while since I've had to wear my "office" clothes, so I'll be giving them the once-over for stains and areas that need repair. Plan your packing, too. Shoes take up more room in your suitcase than just about anything (unless you have really small feet, and in that case I hate you (just kidding)). If you can plan your outfits around a single pair of comfy shoes, you'll save space.

Waaa Hooo!!!I can hardly wait!!! And I am booking shows too! I have one for sure on the afternoon of the 20th already and one in the works for the 26 and 27th! Gonna bounce off them there walls big time!

Today is Thursday, June 19, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 28 - 4 weeks!

pampered1224 said:
Gonna bounce off them there walls big time!

Please take pictures.....:)

Yah! :):):chef:

Oh that is a great idea!My sister-in-law and two friends are hosting and it is at a bar! And they are ALREADY handing out invites!! It's gonna be CRAZY!!!! (Geez, you would think I was excited or something!)

Today is Friday, June 20, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 27

Today is Saturday, June 21, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 26

Thanks for the countdown Ann. I finally broke down and bought my ticket...now I'm determined to get by with just a carry on. (or try anyway)

Today is Sunday, June 22, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 25

Today is Monday, June 23, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 24

Today is Tuesday, June 24, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 23

Wow, I cannot believe it's that close!

Today is Wednesday, June 25, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 22

Today is Thurssday, June 26, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 21 - 3 weeks!

I have got to schedule a pedicure (my flip flops will show off the toesies, you know). Costco had a great deal on thongs, so those are taken care of. Now if I can just find some stretch pants I will be in business.

TMI Lamar!

thsmiley-laughing.gif

Lamar- if you show up in stretch pants, I may just have to slap you around a bit. :D

chefann said:
Lamar- if you show up in stretch pants, I may just have to slap you around a bit. :D

Promises Promises.

I do wish they made Spanx for men, though.:eek:

Today is Friday, June 27, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 20

They do - sort of! You know the ones, the shorts the bike riders wear that leave very little to the imagination!
Ann, Linda - don't go there!

Here in Alabama, we call those Helen Keller pants.

pampered1224 said:
They do - sort of! You know the ones, the shorts the bike riders wear that leave very little to the imagination!
Ann, Linda - don't go there!

wasn't gonna......:eek:

Today is Saturday, June 28, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 19

Today is Sunday, June 29, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 18

What does Wave 1, 2, and 3 mean exactly. I am very confused and extremely curious. I am a Canadian consultant and our conference is early August. When consultants ask to be pm'd about spoilers, what does that mean.
Cathy

In the US, there are so many consultants that HO has to split us up into 3 groups, or waves, for conference. Announcements made at all 3 waves are the same, so people who attend 1 and 2 are sworn to secrecy until the end of wave 3. People who want to be PMed are people who are not attending and want someone who goes to wave 1 or 2 to contact them with the announcements.

Thanks for the information Chefann, I kinda thought that was the way it was. I am just so curious and do not want to wait until our conference in August. So when wave three is over all pictures, etc will be posted on this site. I know there can be a few differences between the American pc and the Canadian PC but generally the same. When is wave 3?
Cathy

Wave 3 is July 17-19.

Ann, no count down today?!

<h2>1) What is Wave 3 for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Wave 3 is a special time for Pampered Chef consultants where they have the opportunity to earn exclusive products and rewards by reaching certain sales goals within a 91-day period.</p><h2>2) When does Wave 3 begin?</h2><p>Wave 3 officially begins on April 16, 2008, which is 91 days before the end of the incentive period on July 15, 2008.</p><h2>3) How can I track my progress during Wave 3?</h2><p>Consultants can track their progress by logging into their Pampered Chef account and viewing their Wave 3 dashboard. This will show them how close they are to reaching their goals and earning rewards.</p><h2>4) What are the rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals?</h2><p>The rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals can vary, but usually include exclusive products, discounts, and even trips to exciting destinations.</p><h2>5) Is it too late to participate in Wave 3?</h2><p>No, it is not too late to participate in Wave 3. As long as you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can work towards reaching your goals and earning rewards until July 15, 2008.</p>

1) What is Wave 3 for Pampered Chef?

Wave 3 is a special time for Pampered Chef consultants where they have the opportunity to earn exclusive products and rewards by reaching certain sales goals within a 91-day period.

2) When does Wave 3 begin?

Wave 3 officially begins on April 16, 2008, which is 91 days before the end of the incentive period on July 15, 2008.

3) How can I track my progress during Wave 3?

Consultants can track their progress by logging into their Pampered Chef account and viewing their Wave 3 dashboard. This will show them how close they are to reaching their goals and earning rewards.

4) What are the rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals?

The rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals can vary, but usually include exclusive products, discounts, and even trips to exciting destinations.

5) Is it too late to participate in Wave 3?

No, it is not too late to participate in Wave 3. As long as you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can work towards reaching your goals and earning rewards until July 15, 2008.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8