• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 3: 91 Days Until the Start | Wednesday, April 16, 2008

In summary, Wave 3 is approaching and everyone is excited. There are still a few months left, and a lot can happen in that time.
Hi all! I'm new to Chef Success and will be in Wave 3! This is my first year going to NC and I'm so excited!! What is the ONE BEST tip you have for NC?

Nice to meet you all by the way!

OMG THAT IS WAY TO FUNNY GUY!!
I love it!

Best Conference tip: STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM US AS POSSIBLE!
Just kidding - talk to everyone you possibly can. The best ideas come from other consultants! AND WELCOME ABOARD!

katieg said:
Hi all! I'm new to Chef Success and will be in Wave 3! This is my first year going to NC and I'm so excited!! What is the ONE BEST tip you have for NC?

Welcome, and nice to meet you Katie!!! :)

Today is Thursday, July 10, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 7
Days until the first Wave 3 Meet n Greet: 6

haircut - check
diet - #@^^*$$
ashy heels - check
thong - check check
flip flops - check check and check (everyday, evening and DRESSY)
stretch pants - had to go up a size, but - CHECK

ljeffries said:
haircut - check
diet - #@^^*$$
ashy heels - check
thong - check check

Heels and a thong! Wow! I'll be sure to notice you!

katieg said:

Hi Katie!

Where in MN are you from?? I'm just north of St Cloud! Nice to meet you!:)

ljeffries said:
haircut - check
diet - #@^^*$$
ashy heels - check
thong - check check

I'll make sure to pack my thong too :)

katieg said:

Hi Katie, WELCOME :)
This is my 1st time at conference so I have no tips, but I am SOOOOOO excited I could BUST!!

katieg said:

Have lots of fun! And wear comfy shoes!

Today is Friday, July 11, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 6
Days until the first Wave 3 Meet n Greet: 5

So what was the consensu on gifts? There are too many threads to check!! Are we going to swap gifts at the MnG or what?

I was leaving it open. If people want to participate, they can. $5-ish or a 4x6 picture frame. Wrap it (or them, if you're coming to both meet n greets and want to participate both nights). We'll do a number draw or something again.

Today is Saturday, July 12, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 5
Days until the first Wave 3 Meet n Greet: 4

Looking ahead - I was watching our local news here in Milwaukee and I know we are 70 miles apart but the weather looks to be rainy from Wednesday to Friday. In the upper 70s to 80s. Check back Tuesday for a more up to date report.

pampered1224 said:
Looking ahead - I was watching our local news here in Milwaukee and I know we are 70 miles apart but the weather looks to be rainy from Wednesday to Friday. In the upper 70s to 80s. Check back Tuesday for a more up to date report.

Thanks for the outlook John! I'll be sure to check the weather Tuesday!!

3 MORE DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE!!!!! YAY:D:D

Is is acceptable to wear nice capris or longer dress shorts and a dressy top? I am trying to pack and I am some cute outfits but they are mostly capri pants ( since I am so short I have a hard time with pants) and I don't want to really wear a skirt. I need to find some sensible shoes, I really don't own any, except for gym shoes.

merego said:
Is is acceptable to wear nice capris or longer dress shorts and a dressy top? I am trying to pack and I am some cute outfits but they are mostly capri pants ( since I am so short I have a hard time with pants) and I don't want to really wear a skirt. I need to find some sensible shoes, I really don't own any, except for gym shoes.

IMHO - capris yes, shorts no - however, you will see it all at conference!

ljeffries said:
IMHO - capris yes, shorts no - however, you will see it all at conference!

Not short shorts or daisy dukes. :) hee haw!!
It is a suit, but it is shorts and a jacket, from Victoria Secrets, It is dressier.

merego said:
It is a suit, but it is shorts and a jacket, from Victoria Secrets, It is dressier.
I agree capris yes, and shorts no. unless they are as long as bermudas or something. or better yet take a pic and post and we can better judge.

:eek:Again - you will see it all at conference.

My 'thoughts', and only MINE, if you would wear it to an office that is business casual then you can wear it. HO says no jeans, but you will see those. You will see shorts, you will see near nakedness, you will see big fat flabby bodies in all manner of dress and undress.....:eek::eek:
You just have to decide what you are comfortable in. Whatever you wear, you will be fine!

AND -
HO says - No Denim, No Shorts.....but, as I said, you will see it all!

Last edited:
Today is Sunday, July 13, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 4
Days until the first Wave 3 Meet n Greet: 3

merego said:

There was an Executive Director who walked on stage first conference. She had on this really classy looking melon colored Shorts Suit with a little heel. She looked great in it, and I even heard a couple people around me comment that that was the way to wear shorts.

IMO, classy shorts are MUCH better than some of the short-short skirts and platform heels I witnessed. That looked inappropriate for any public setting, other than possibly a street-corner:eek:.

And I noticed an interesting phenomenon - on day 3 - MANY people, even upper level directors, were dressed much more casually. In shorts and running shoes. I figured this was because they were traveling as soon as conference finished, and wanted to be comfortable for airports, etc......

OK everyone, please, PLEASE say a prayer for me and the Consultant I'm traveling with!! We may not make it to Conference. We're in Germany and tickets are over $1300 so we've been trying to get on a military flight since Thursday and we're STILL here!!! I'm getting worried now. I've never had this hard a time. We have to wait for room on a flight and then they have an order of precedence. Now, the flight is FREE once you get on but UGH!!!! We're trying again tomorrow for Charleston and Delaware.WISH US LUCK!!!!!! We are going to be SO disappointed if we can't get there!!!

You better make it Debi. We have a lot of catching up to do! I am praying for you and will cry if you don't make it. :cry:

(Debi and I went thru Step Up to Director Training together and promoted the same month. She's my 'sister director' and I haven't seen her since I moved back to the states 7 months ago. She simply has to make a flight.)

legacypc46 said:
You better make it Debi. We have a lot of catching up to do! I am praying for you and will cry if you don't make it. :cry:

(Debi and I went thru Step Up to Director Training together and promoted the same month. She's my 'sister director' and I haven't seen her since I moved back to the states 7 months ago. She simply has to make a flight.)

I want to see you walk for TPC!!!! Especially since we couldn't walk together in January. I got LOTS of folks praying from here to Vegas!!!! We have to make it!!!!

Today is Monday, July 14, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 3
Days until the first Wave 3 Meet n Greet: 2

48 hours until we leave!

PamperedChefDebi said:
OK everyone, please, PLEASE say a prayer for me and the Consultant I'm traveling with!! We may not make it to Conference. We're in Germany and tickets are over $1300 so we've been trying to get on a military flight since Thursday and we're STILL here!!! I'm getting worried now. I've never had this hard a time. We have to wait for room on a flight and then they have an order of precedence. Now, the flight is FREE once you get on but UGH!!!! We're trying again tomorrow for Charleston and Delaware.

WISH US LUCK!!!!!! We are going to be SO disappointed if we can't get there!!!

Maybe since we haven't heard from Debi, that means she got a flight out??? I hope so!!

pamperedbecky said:
Maybe since we haven't heard from Debi, that means she got a flight out??? I hope so!!

Think positively!

pamperedbecky said:

Oh yes! Positive thoughts from me too!

I was thinking the same thing!!

I hope so, too! Kris (leggy) says she's great and Kris hasn't steered me wrong yet, so Debi must be totally awesome! :) I wish I had thought to ask her to get me some of the Ritter Sport flavors that aren't typically imported to the US, though.

mrsbettyboop0000 said:
I agree capris yes, and shorts no. unless they are as long as bermudas or something. or better yet take a pic and post and we can better judge.

ok, I am trying to post the pics now

mrsbettyboop0000 said:

ok the 1st one is black, not khaki and not that is not me~ ha ha
honest opinions please :)
Thanks

Attachments

• outfit 1.jpg
    outfit 1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 309
  • outfit 2.jpg
    outfit 2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 274
I don't see aproblem. This is what I think is a classy outfit. It would look great! And I too hope Debi makes it! I have a date with a phone call to remind her about the MNG Thursday so...

You have to remember, some of us have never worked in an office. I have always worked in retail or other more relaxed settings. The deffinition of Office Casual that I have in my head will be faaaaaaar diferent from someone who works in a tie/heels setting.

One of my first questions to my sister/recruiter when I was thinking of signing up was, "I don't have to buy a bunch of sweater sets, do I?" Not that I mind if other people wear them, but they are not my style.

merego said:
ok the 1st one is black, not khaki and not that is not me~ ha ha
honest opinions please :)
Thanks

I think that is fine! It looks good!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Well, I'm still stuck in Germany and this will be my final day of trying. I'm not even going to speculate on how our chances look. But my worry is growing. I missed Conference last year but this year will be even more disappointing because I earned free registration AND I'm supposed to walk the stage.I'm touched that you guys are still thinking of me. If we do make it in, we're going to have to drive from either Delaware or Charleston. So, any and all PRAYERS are much appreciated!!!

OMG Debi! I HAVE EVERYTHING CROSSED! and PRAYING HARD.

Today is Tuesday, July 15, 2008.
Days until Wave 3: 2
Days until the first Wave 3 Meet n Greet: 1

Please say a prayer that Debi can get a flight to the states today. She's been a big part of several Cheffers' businesses and is supposed to walk at conference for promoting to Director.

I so hope you make it Debi - If not, someone should walk the stage with her picture!!

ljeffries said:
I so hope you make it Debi - If not, someone should walk the stage with her picture!!

I Agree!! Anyone have a extra frame!! LOL

Does anyone know if Debi got on a plane?

katie0128 said:
Does anyone know if Debi got on a plane?

I'm hoping since we haven't heard from her, that maybe she has. But I said that yesterday too!:grumpy: I hope she's on her way!

Here's to hoping we don't here from Debi for the next 12 hours or so... that is unless she is crazy enough to call someone from the plane!

Fly Debi Fly!!! We Want You Here!

Just said another prayer. Hope she's on a flight right now!

Guys - I am just going to say this (for the 300th time this hour) - I am so excited about conference.
My business has been slack the last few months - MY FAULT - NO ONE ELSE'S - !! I am hoping that conference will help me get back on track!!
I can't wait to meet all of you in person because you all help me out so much on here.

<h2>1) What is Wave 3 for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Wave 3 is a special time for Pampered Chef consultants where they have the opportunity to earn exclusive products and rewards by reaching certain sales goals within a 91-day period.</p><h2>2) When does Wave 3 begin?</h2><p>Wave 3 officially begins on April 16, 2008, which is 91 days before the end of the incentive period on July 15, 2008.</p><h2>3) How can I track my progress during Wave 3?</h2><p>Consultants can track their progress by logging into their Pampered Chef account and viewing their Wave 3 dashboard. This will show them how close they are to reaching their goals and earning rewards.</p><h2>4) What are the rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals?</h2><p>The rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals can vary, but usually include exclusive products, discounts, and even trips to exciting destinations.</p><h2>5) Is it too late to participate in Wave 3?</h2><p>No, it is not too late to participate in Wave 3. As long as you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can work towards reaching your goals and earning rewards until July 15, 2008.</p>

1) What is Wave 3 for Pampered Chef?

Wave 3 is a special time for Pampered Chef consultants where they have the opportunity to earn exclusive products and rewards by reaching certain sales goals within a 91-day period.

2) When does Wave 3 begin?

Wave 3 officially begins on April 16, 2008, which is 91 days before the end of the incentive period on July 15, 2008.

3) How can I track my progress during Wave 3?

Consultants can track their progress by logging into their Pampered Chef account and viewing their Wave 3 dashboard. This will show them how close they are to reaching their goals and earning rewards.

4) What are the rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals?

The rewards for reaching Wave 3 goals can vary, but usually include exclusive products, discounts, and even trips to exciting destinations.

5) Is it too late to participate in Wave 3?

No, it is not too late to participate in Wave 3. As long as you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can work towards reaching your goals and earning rewards until July 15, 2008.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8